SRUMPF
TRUMPF
URUMPF
VRUMPF
WRUMPF
QRUMPF
YRUMPF
ZRUMPF

Fuck OP I would hate to be your dad. What a fucking loser you turned out to be.

this has to be the worst new 'meme' ever

this is getting out of hand

Agreed. FUCK zlompf and FUCK fascists

>File: tmp_13719-1493338105227~2(...).jpg (12 KB, 184x265)
>tmp
EVERYONE LAUGH AT HIM FOR POSTING THIS FROM A LAGDROID ON THE FIREFOX BROWSER BECAUSE HES SCARED OF GETTING BANNED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reddit is now pretending that this meme is actually somehow pro-Colbert. Don't let them change the narrative. This is an ANTI-Colbert meme. We're showing how much of a joke he is. Remember that and post safely. Praise kek.

I don't have data, faggot.

what a... what an.. excellent..

marvelous.. marvelous thread..

Kill.. drumpf ..
Kill drumpf
KILL DRUMPF
KILL DRUMPF
KILL DRUMPF
KILL DRUMPF
KILL DRUMPF

This man is lying. The meme is actually pro colbert because Trump has a funny last name and Colbert's faces are amusing. It is the anti-Colbert crowd trying to hijack this meme to fit their political agenda

>le low hanging fruit

look up any show in the world and someone has gotten a shitty tattoo of it

RONALD BUTT
------------------
The preceding meme is intended to mock Colbert and all Colbertfags who support him. Trump FTW!

FUCK OFF, REDDIT!

Not the other guy but you are joke, and I find it hilarious that a meme that consists only of weird names and Colbert's face makes you scared and uncomfortable. Just so you know :)

the_d"nald-fags everyone

who /the_donald/ here?

HAHAHA YAAAAAAAAS
MORE PICKLE RICK
FUCK DRUMPFT

These are hilarious, I don't know if Reddit and memey or the left are more unequivocally BTFO by their autistic association with one another

This man is legitimately lying, I'm not even kidding. This meme was ALWAYS intended to mock Colbert. ALWAYS. Stop trying to twist it, you stupid faggot. This board belongs to us.

>actually defending reddit and memey
back to Sup Forumsmlbr or reddit with you

BANRUMPH?

------------------
The preceding meme is intended to mock Colbert and all Colbertfags who support him. Trump FTW!

KRONK

>n-no i'm on wifi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING COWARD NEO 4CHENERIAN

Someone fucking nuke this retarded fucking website once and for all.

>reddit actually thinks people against their "funny" man are just unironical supporters of Trump