WHAT the FUCK is his problem?

WHAT the FUCK is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwbQTpgk2lk
youtube.com/watch?v=-rwgprC3LNI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landless_Workers'_Movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

apparently he's got some sense in him

Can't handle the hate he's getting from the supporters. He's realizing his ability can't paint over his cuntish behavior and he wants to go hide in Messi's shadow again.

Barcelona: we can pay 15 million

source: their ass
Show me a video of him saying it.

it sucks to live in paris
it's nice as a tourist destination, but living there is hell

kinda like new york city or los angeles

No returns

Who the FUCK is Neymar?

Remember when Paris was the world capital where every rich wanted to live? How things have change

>tries to use PSG to get more money from Barca
>backfires and ends up at a club he never really wanted to join

he's just a whinging cunt desu, he made his bed

Come to Beşiktaş nedir

Literally NO ONE gives a shit about him. He's a celebrity, not a football player.

Sadly every athlete will be like him and pogba in 10 years

this desu

all he's done is made PSG a one man shw and a considerably worse and less cohesive unit

they were much better off without him

Is that why there are three threads right now about him?

LMAO, one of the best posts of Sup Forums ever.

First, he has to make a video talking about the political prisoners
Second, he has to buy himself with his own money
Third, his father has to remain in Paris
These are the conditions for us to even begin to think about it

This except he's not really famous since there are only four football leagues in Europe.

wow are you bartomeu?

was agreeing with the latter point in Saying nobody cares about him then calling hi a celebrity is an oxymoron,
people care about what he does but he has still made PSG worse and he made Brazil worse in 2014

he'll want to leave again as soon as messi and suarez bully him like usual

what is neymar biggest achievement ?
the CL with barcelona or what he did in brazil ?

never forget
the treble

Have you seen him in the qualifiers?
youtube.com/watch?v=uwbQTpgk2lk
youtube.com/watch?v=-rwgprC3LNI

can't wait for spain to implode in anger when neymar scores the winning goal against halal in cl final and takes off his shirt to reveal a full body estelada tattoo while shouting 'puta espanya!!' to halal supporters ufff it's going to happen, I can feel it

>five years peak of his career will be spent at french league.
>surrounded with toxic club politic, hostile team mates and backstabber.
>exiled stars like Balotelli, Depay and Payet as his 'rival'.
>every domestic trophy they won feel like insult to him.

>this ends Messi's career

>Show me a video of him saying it.
m8 is there a video of him saying "I want to go to PSG" ?

Yeah he's decent for Brazil now that wasn't my point, he's never been bad for Brazil

In 2014 they were overly reliant on him and never looked like a great side despite winning, They've learned from the 7-1 to become less reliant on one man, he is good but he can't carry a team. Not even Messi can carry a whole team for an extended period of time.

Neymar's a conservative, he supports evangelical values and he'll vote for Bolsonaro (the brazilian equivalent of Donald Trump). He would never support the terrorists that want to divide Spain.

I somehow have the feeling that the Neymar transfer was just a huge Money laudering scheme

Not true - Manhattan is hellish in spots, but I live in Brooklyn and it’s affordable and comfortable.

lmao neymar hates madrid and all it represents, he would nuke the place if he could

why would he hate madrid?

>lmao neymar hates madrid and all it represents

why?

Come to madrid bby

they harrased him non-stop by all means since he arrived, even tried to prosecute him and his father

Probably because of how madrid’s press shit-talked him.

Divide spain like portugal and adorra?

Yes. Very few people on Sup Forums actually watch sports.

But the south of brazil wants to separate cause they are whiter and conservative isnt it?

the french don't appreciate diving as much

>neymar crying and ETA
Subtle propaganda from Madrid

It's not that big like in Catalonia. In the past the south tried to separate and they lost (1830s). Also it's not like the Catalans who are in they are for a lot of time. A lot of immigrants got in the south only in the 19th century. Also there are a lot of communists in the South.

*who are in their land

How dare you call us terrorists you fucking macaco

One of the most communist guys here comes from the southern state. He was one of the founders of this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landless_Workers'_Movement

N O
R E F U N D S

It should be legal to kill commies honestly

Catalans are too pussies to be terrorists

based

civilized*

You just know that Nerman will one day do a Sosa

Literally can't handle the bantZ

It's a football thing. We're a tanning country.

Only a minority wants to secede

t. negrito

what's wrong with messi
he is like... off-phase with reality, not really present

this user is truly obsessed with the """"political"""" prisoners meme

>believing Sup Forums memes

same as in Catalonia then

>conservative
Depends on what you mean by conservative. They tend to vote for the far left and far right more often than anywhere else. RGS is very edgy politically.

lmao at this butthurt moor

it's a minority in the literal sense.

>he made his bed
I always make my own bed
is that wrong?

>some retarded poll by a spanish institution
are you really that retarded? top keks

Well because migrants from rest of spain who are like half the country
Real catalans are for it
I will really like seeing mexicans being half the usa or muslims half of france and germany
The whole world will feel like we do

Ter Stegen
Semedo-Pique-Umtiti
Busquets
Dembele-Messi-Coutinho
Suarez-Griez-Neymar

>not being a neet and having your mom make your bed while your father makes you orange juice
Lmao

I'm 28, what do you expect?

wh won't c*les talk about the qatari political pirsoners?

Cause they are not catalans

is this bait? it literally says the source is Centre D'Estudis D'Opinió (funded by Generalitat). you can check it yourself at their website, they've been running this poll for ages

muh real catalonia
muh ethnic purity

funniest thing about Catalan independentism is they've managed to convice themselves they're progressive and democratic while basing their reasoning on literal, unadulterated xenophobia

I honestly can't really fathom why he chose PSG - apart from the money, of course. I suppose that might have been enough motivation for him but moving to the PL or even Italy would have been a far better move. He'd still be the biggest star in those leagues and could join an actual non-meme club that might have a chance of actually winning something.

hala espanyol but unironically

>Cacalona rejects his offer
>Goes to Real Madrid for less money that Farça and P$G paid.
>TSUUUUU with Ronaldo all the way to another CL trophy.
It was just bound to happen. Just like scatalans were cucked by based Felipe.

We dont all have the same views you know

Also he'd have some semblance of competition which is more than can be said for the French league

>wahh waahh why don't catalans like those who destroy their healthcare system, their economy, their political parties and their culture and language? this is xenophobia!!
lmao at this retard

Communism is god's ideology, don't be heretic.

He could have stayed there and been the focal point of that team when Messi inevitably retires in a few years. He's have been their main star, but decided to chase the coin at a joke Frog club.

Shame.

IL SÉJOURNE

Filthy spaniards always so triggered by based Catalans. If you dislike them so much then let them fuck off but you wont since you're a poor shithole that relies on their money so people in the rest of Spain can live off that sweet gib money

I reckon if Barca had signed Coutinho in the summer, he'd have stayed.

They're better off without him. Alba is back to form since now he's more involved in the play. The goal in the clasico last season that triggered cristina doesn't happen with neymar there

In the league, maybe. But I think that says more about the utter shit opposition in La Liga right now.

They're much weaker as a squad without him as Dembele has categorically failed

>The goal in the clasico last season that triggered cristina doesn't happen with neymar there
so true, poor alba spent 4 seasons without gettng a pass from nerman to the point he ended benched last season

nerman leaves and now alba is giving assists and scoring goals

Oh really? Explain it to me

It’s the principal of the matter at this point

>Source not found
Until the transfer window both Manchester teams and Chelsea will be on the rumours

based ecuador

Why did Nerman even leave in the first place?

He thinks he’s Messi/Ronaldo tier

Unironically the next Robinho

>lose 3-0 against juve with nerman
>win 3-0 against juve without nerman
>beat halal 2-3 and 0-3 without nerman
>only lose a single game in 2/3rds of the season without nerman
sweetie...

>Tractorianos absolutely SEETHING in this thread.
Sad!

Money and he really thought he's Messi tier

He's a god among men. Our existence is trivial to him