Why are these guys the only ones allowed to bring politics into every thread without being admonished...

why are these guys the only ones allowed to bring politics into every thread without being admonished? did I click in the wrong board?

Sup Forums is a battleground between romania/nippon against el paso/catalan authority

Clearly you've never seen how out of hand the home nations banter gets at times

>Fransisco can't handle the bantz
This. Can't wait to view the shit fest that the WC will bring this summer.

only england qualified from the UK this time tho

not even ireland will be present for some british isles bantz

What irrelevant flag is that and what irrelevant "sports" thread did I not read where this happened

there's a different between calling an american a mutt or a brit Achmed as opposed to shouting actual political stuff about. The second is not banter. I'd alright if catalans called us moors or whatever, but bringing up Franco, PP, Puta Espanya and all that hoopla every time just gets tiring

There's always something. England NT could get bounced by dentists again. Russians are involved so that's interesting. I'm willing to bet Germany gets called Nazi murderers and world war losers before the first round is over. The threads always devolve into the most base form of shitposting is all I'm trying to say.

I've never seen any scathing intra-brit banter desu. You've all inter-married and cross bred too much

It's only different to you because it isn't happening to you ya thin skinned Felipe fellator. Americans being called mutts and Brits achmeds have roots in policies of our governments.

because it entertains us

lmao you got completely butthurt in all the threads and now you come here crying like the spanish government to the english FA hahaha

politics is a sport

Except the first example isn't banter it's reddit-tier flag/race baiting

best to let the catalan delusion speak for itself really

North/South England banter is where it's at

>opens a politics thread to blame others for talking about politics
african intellectuals

>It's ok to be racist but don't you DARE call out thinly veiled falangists
Pathetic. You're touchier than Trumpers and Clintonites.

If you feel like you're missing out, just take a look at the /rug/ threads during the Six Nations this weekend. Rivals anything you'd see in terms of soccer shitflinging.

Next weekend should be even better. England play Ireland on Paddy's Day, in what will probably be the championship decider.

Is it just people in Barcelona that are mental about secession? I heard that for instance Valencia is more chilled out about it (?). I would be annoyed if Barcelona tried to act as if they are the only voice of Catalonia.

>poortherners

kek

KEK

>Trumpers and Clintonites.
another same coin theory? I like it btw!

Valencia isn't in Catalonia and Barcelona is quite evenly divided between unionists and secessionists. The most hardcore Catalan secessionists live in the countryside.

LONG LIVE FREE CATALUNYA

>claiming the Beatles as a point of pride

>burgerclaps

>He doesn't R8 the Fab 4
ISHYGDDT

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Lmao at manolo thinking Sup Forums mods will just ban catalans like they are some kind of PP judge

Valencia is full castillan because of three centuries of cultural genocide and migrations
Yeah of course cause the poor andalucians went to work on the factories, didnt integratr and now vote spanish parties
Half the people in Catalonia are not catalan just like people in North Ireland are not irish but english and scotish colonizers

PAY DEBTS FRANQUIST PIG

>calling americans mutt in light of racial issues is fine
>calling brits Achmed in light of uncomfortable immigration issues is fine
>TALKING ABOUT MY STUFF IS BAD :'(
go lose a bullfight you thin skinned faggot

>"british isles"

Stop using that archaic term please. We are the IONAs.

Catalonia is NOT Spain.

British Isles.

Bump for awareness.

kek
il monstro ha hablado....

*gypsy/nippon

los malvinos son catalanes

SE QUEDA

Excellent post

UNCONQUISTABLE

saved

>7% muslims calling everyone else "shitskins" on Sup Forums 24/7
living the dream

Whose computer did you steal so you could post here?

KEK

And yet you just created a thread about politics. Amazing work, gypsy.

Clean your own shit, subhuman