So this is basically just a soccer board now right?

so this is basically just a soccer board now right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNFoavWtmzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When football and baseball aren't in season, yes. Nobody cares about basketball and hockey.

Only because your sports has seasons.

yeah
now get out

Just wait lad, world cup this summer

Yeah, American sports should have migrated to /asp/ long ago.

It should be an alternative sport when 99% of the world doesn't care about it.

Football, Cricket and Rugby on Sup Forums

>How do time zones work?

/heem/ runs sp and we were here before all the soccer loving euros and shitskins

been like this since the end of the super bowl

you think it's a soccer board now?

just wait until June

oh, look. an american

Was /heem/ even befor the flags?

UFC is just boxing for goths mate.

For me, it's the men with ven

Oh you fair summer child, its not even begun.

why aren't you fighting it?

this
tbqh

UFC is fighting. Boxing is a game

More like for rednecks and frat boys

UFC is dying and for good reason. No one wants to see a bunch of mediocre jack of all trade fighters where anyone can beat anyone.

WC year la

>UFC is dying

Its lowest rated show on FOX ever did comparable numbers with a Wilder title fight.

I may as well say boxing is dying because Crawford-Postol did 84k buys and its biggest success in ages was propped up by an MMA fighter.

Sports go through ebbs and flows.

>anyone can beat anyone.
Why do you guys say stupid shit like this? Jon Jones to this day is undefeated. Anderson defended his belt 10 times before he got KOd. DC beats everyone not named Jon Jones. Demetrious Johnson has defended his belt 11 times so far. GSP defended his belt 9 times then retired came back and won the MW belt.

And that exact clash of styles and unpredictability is exactly what got the sport popular to begin with lmao

Because Wilder is literally retarded and does his own promotion. Why do you think he's desperate for the AJ fight so he can finally make some serious money?

waaaaah stop discussing sports on the sports board waaaaaaaaah this sport is too big waaaah this sport is too small waaaah this sport doesn't have enough commercials

Bunch of whiners. Back in my day it wasn't like this. Gen Xers I swear.

>that pitifil excuse

Lmao

The UFC promotes shit nowadays either. Not an argument

Except while that might have been the original concept, the sport has been figured out and people now all train the most efficient fighting styles to win, which also happen to be the most boring. Grappling might be technically impressive, but it doesn't make good TV

Boxers aren't all fighters under one promotion. UFC runs every aspect of their business and yet the fighters still get paid shit

>the sport has been figured out
So why aren’t people just jumping in and blowing it away?

Conor is a striker, two weight champ, Holloway is arguably the greatest featherweight of all time, is a striker, Whittaker has great grappling but is primarily a striker

You have no clue what youre talking about. Stick to youre one dimensional “”””sport””” where amateurs can go 30 minutes with the GOAT

so you are older than gen x? what are you 50?

Cause the level of talent is still dogshit. If Cans like kimbo slice and absolute memes like Rousey can become stars, it says a lot about your talent pool.

Youd be hard pressed to find prelim fighters on boxing cards that make even a lick of the opening fight of a UFC card. Top boxers make more money yes, after that it goes down a deep slope. Youre not even arguing anything just making silly insults because you’re insecure about your one dimensional sport being trumped by actual fighting

America is the only relevant country though.

>actual fighting
>2 sweaty men hugging and rolling on the floor together

Sorry, MMGAY will never gain mainstream acceptance, and yours stars will never come close to the top boxers.

Conor is a brown belt in bjj
Whittaker is a brown belt in bjj
Holloway is a purple belt in bjj
and they all obviously train take down defense.

Relative to what skill? What baseline are you using for MMA skill? You know nothing about it and just got proven wrong that grappling has completely solved it.

Kimbo was a star because of his street fighting days, he was in no way successful as a fighter however. He also went 10-0 as a pro boxer

>Ronda
Lol literally bringing up women as a baseline for skill, you’re pathetic

You are a sad person.

kimbo became a "star" only because he was a freak show. He was shit.

Except grappling is completely dominant and the foundation of any good MMA fighter.

Funny how the most exciting MMA fights are the ones that closely resemble boxing matches.,

As opposed to two sweaty men hugging it out standing and only using punches like a couple of drunk retards?

>vicariously lives through his favorite sports athletes
Lmao

Youve been BTFO in every single point youve made. Boxing isnt fighting and its amazingly evidently the only sport where the fans are more fucked in the head than the athletes

Obviously, theyre still strikers by nature, its mma for a reason and they didn’t “solve” the sport by grappling

No

You're just in denial about your increasingly irrelevant sport. How long until Dana begs another meme fighter like Lesnar to rejoin the brand for some much needed attention and viewership?

>grappling is completely dominant

>except those examples you just listed and i cant refute

And i love how you talked about skill while two utter memes in AJ and Wilder are some of the biggest stars in boxing currently

You may as well be trying to lecture us on quantum computing lmao youre such a clueless retard

MMA has the least amount of rules possible. It lets the fight goes on. When I watch boxing I always see them clinching like crazy then the referee separates when in MMA it continues and you see guys get knocked out from that position.

How long until boxing needs another Conor McGregor to inject life into its 84k ppv buy tier sport?

>wilder
>big star

KEK. This man has only got a shred of attention since he started calling out AJ

Youre just in denial youre sport is dying, he’s a top heavyweight nonetheless despite being absolute shit

But then again Conor never had a pro bout in his life and went 10 with Floyd. Can’t expect much from a non sport like boxing

Except the UFC has a long track record of overhyping shit fighters and giving talentless hacks unjustified attention because it desperately craves mainstream acceptance.

Boxing is so limited they can't even do spinning attacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=mNFoavWtmzs

Didn't Conor make more in one exhibition boxing fight than the entirety of his UFC career, despite being the biggest start in MMA? Sad!

5 de Mayo is coming lad

>the UFC has a long track record of overhyping shit
Sounds like every other sport, and like every sport it moved onto someone new.

>talentless hacks
You know nothing of the sport. What do you understand of grappling let alone mma grappling? Nothing. Youre just posturing desperately trying to convince others that boxing is serious when the biggest or 2nd biggest fight of all time involved some amateur going 10 rounds with Floyd?

I dont see what youre bragging about. Do you get money from promoting fights or something?

MAKE A SEPARATE BOARD FOR SOCCER!

CLEAN Sup Forums OF THIS EURO FILTH

No one cares about cricket or fucking rugby, you faglord.

Boxing has history and prestige. MMA is only popular among rednecks and former WWE manchildren

Only shitskins and fat cucks like you watch boxing nowadays

>muh history
56% tier meme lmao

Tfw i started that shit storm after the Liverpool v. Everton game.

Feels good man

Don't blacks dominate MMA these days? You should probably find a new sport, pigskin.

if every sport other than soccer were on /asp/ that would make this a literal containment board for divegrass.

I think it's big enough it could support its own board

Oh so you are a shitskin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Americans can't stand not being first in something so they want a safe space. SAD!
Just make more threads.

Inferior whitey is mad we dominate his sports and his women

Back to the trailer park, cletus

The sport of the redneck budweiser drinker

You had me for a moment but now I realize youre as fat, pasty, and pathetic as any other boring fan

Don't worry you still have your one day a year when you can talk to your heart's content about how awesome Madonna's halftime show was

lol there is a NBA game literally every night and all you faggots do is a stinky general. Not >our fault that amerisharts don't contribute to anything in this board.

>now I realize youre as fat, pasty, and pathetic as any other boring fan

Dumb fat amerishart retards have their own board to shit up with they gay ass niggerloving 'sports'. Just fuck off to /asp/ (amerishart sports) ye dumb fat fucks

Boxing is the sport of the fat cuck Tyrone-cum guzzler. Really pathetic how much they fawn over a muscular black man in the sport

>tfw no crack to have a relaxing smoke

Tapout is an old meme m8, UFC’s current audience is actually older than boxing’s full of Reebok wearing dorks

mods killed Sup Forums with their generals and stickies

oh but wait soccer fags get to spam as many threads as they want and make a million game threads for every match every day that ends 0-0 while posting another 50 low effort meme threads hoping one will catch on

really makes me think

Way to prove them right

generals have ruined it. soccer is big enough that one topic like ronaldo farted can stand on its own as a thread but if it's NFL or NBA related just put it in the general

Nice comeback

Basically yeah

I like MMA but /heem/ is easily the worst general on spee.

The fucking state of you

I get more (you)s than you can even dream of cunt

Outside of ronaldo autism and gamethreads, football is forced into generals too. It breeds a special kind of autistic cancer

We have american golf threads lel

>Cricket and Rugby on Sup Forums

Try reddit you limey faggot

@82130559

french subhumans don't even deserve a (you)

That scene was really hot, I wish I had a Debbie gf

technically it is Debbie but everyone calls her dobby

Only 3 of those are mine.

I WILL call her by her real name.