Three years ago, she was being propped up as the next Meryl Streep and the biggest box office draw since Will Smith...

Three years ago, she was being propped up as the next Meryl Streep and the biggest box office draw since Will Smith.. the fuck happened?

her body of work is divine

America stabbed her in the back because she didn't tow the line.

Fappening
We all noticed how retarded she is
Inmature issues

she failed to stay humble

she flew too close to the sun on wings of pastrami

Never got the appeal. She reminds me of a young female Kurt Russel.

Pretty sure you're a closet case.

>Never got the appeal
>She reminds me of a young female Kurt Russel
I feel these are conflicting statements

I and most other normal people like actors a lot less when it's revealed they have 1000s of naked pictures. Trashy hoe.

I just know you want to take that back....

The fappening accompanied by her "so quirky!" bullshit.

She became a self righteous bitch after her nudes leaked instead of just brushing it off and moving on. That's what you get for trying to justify your stupidity.

She can't act, when she has to get emotional for a scene she just talks louder until shes screaming

Basically she outgrew her career.

Her bad acting was tolerable because she starred in teen movies where teens don't really give a fuck. Recently she's been doing more mature roles and she sucks at it. She's a miss in the adult focussed film industry, and hunger games should have ended way earlier than it did to prevent boredom from setting in.

What do you mean what happened?

I don't know if she's the biggest draw but Passengers did pretty well considering it fucking sucks. Only real failure she's had in terms of box office was Joy.

The appeal of "el oh el" random and dorky demeanour expired. And then the scales fell from the eyes when people realised she wasn't talented, smart or funny and that was her only appeal.

Remember Zoe Deschanel?

she is ugly as fuck and a horrible actress

How the hell did EITHER of them happen????? Seriously. Who'd they fuck?

everyone saw her nudes and the magic disappeared

Passengers changed my opinion on her.
Fuck she's hot. and yeah she can be a bit insufferable but she's certainly not Amy Schumer or Lena Dunham level insufferable.

>ugly
Im not saying she's the sexiest ever but she's very attractive and you'd cum in your pants if she held your hand, neckbeard

First was the Fappening. A lot of her draw to men was the tease of attractiveness along with the veneer of homeliness. Fappening destroyed that. If I was her agent and that had never happened, I would have never let her be nude in anything, and I would have kept sexy magazine shoots to a tasteful minimum.

The other part is that she keeps opening her stupid mouth. She's nowhere near as intelligent as she thinks she is, so she comes across as a smug idiot. Take any and all politics out of it, her thing at the Golden Globes with the reporter is the perfect example. She just seems horribly out of touch, and for someone who bases so much of their image on being "omg, just like you" that's extremely damaging.

Finally, she's kind of over rated as an actress. She's good but her Oscar win was lucky. The field that year was AWFUL. In terms of pure ability, she's not in the top 50 actresses in Hollywood, but they keep putting her in films that will live or die based on her performances. She was embarrassing in American Hustle for example when she was surrounded by actual talent. She should have stuck to stuff like Hunger Games. That's her level.

projection: the post

>projection
It's so cute when non-intellectuals use this word.

ad hominem, motherfucker.

triggered: the post

This so much, she became a spoiled brat and took her oscar win for granted without truly earning it.

>he thinks Sup Forums is reddit or high school debate club

>he got btfo
Stay mad, brah.

Anal sex

salty

>2 faggots get into a pointless shouting match and ruin the thread
You're both virgin losers. Every time one of you continues this argument further, you prove that more.

Shut the fuck up

>>he got btfo
Not even the guy who was accused of projection. I just find it funny when dumb little kids use that word as if they think it means anything but "no u", the phrase toddlers use. Keep replying though.

The thread was worthless to begin with. Nothing of value was lost.

Thanks I appreciate the (You)

I saw Joy and while I thought it was an alright film, I'm still baffled as to how she even got nominated for an Oscar. Her performance wasn't bad, but it wasn't oscar worthy either.

You gay son

Guarantee you are a degenerate that gets off to cartoons and lolis

>Guarantee you are a degenerate that gets off to cartoons and lolis
So he actually belongs on this site? Sick burn.

>ruin the thread
It's a troll-thread, nufriend - apparently, you got trolled. Now leave us to our pointless shouting match, pleb.
No, u
This guy knows what's up.

Maybe if i was a virgin calling actresses that are casted for their looks "ugly" i'd be projecting

Its no longer 2007 anymore gramps. The average Sup Forums poster is a productive member of society outside of Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

we saw her TITS

Say what you want about her acting, but Jlaw and ugly don't belong in the same sentence.

>You gay son
Erm, you have to be over 18 to post on this site - you have been reported.

Poor management (I still don't know if she's a sex symbol, le quirky normal gurl just like you are selve or the next mery streep), she was never that good an actress (I've never managed to end american hustle thanks to her) and she occasionaly comes off as EXTREMELY up her ass (first thing that comes to mind is how she refused to use Mystique make up for whatever reason even though her make-up was leagues easier to apply than Romjin Stamos')

>The average Sup Forums poster is a productive member of society outside of Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums.
[citation needed]
You have 5 minutes or you lose.

i was born in 92 kid, go back to your containment board if you dont like the way I talk

>The average Sup Forums poster is a productive member of society
>this is what kids these days actually believe

her nudes

Just because your life went to shit doesn't mean everyone else is in the same boat as you.

Sup Forums is one of the biggest social media sites in the world. This isnt your little anime virgin hugbox anymore. The majority of Sup Forums posters have jobs and a life.

Op here and I think you're taking this thread way too seriously.

She gain a giant ego and started phoning it in all the time.

No, you really weren't born in 92. No one could be that old and still think jlaw is a 'thing' AND have such ridiculous grammar...get goad, kiddo, and gtfo.

>this is a 10 out of 10 on Sup Forums

She went from being likable and relatable to believing in her own success and hype to the point that she was no longer relatable to the people who watched her movies.

You lose. Don't bother replying again.

>The majority of Sup Forums posters have jobs and a life.
What will he say next?

/po/tards getting triggered again?

fuck off back to your containment board.

>Sup Forums is one of the biggest social media sites in the world
>social media

pic related is you?

Will sucking Aronofsky's Jew cock revive her career?

your pic sums up everyone one this shit ass site fag.

learn to write proper english before replying to my poster ever again.

>?
>he doesn't understand how statements work

>everyone who looked at my leaked photos is a sex offender
That certainly didn't help her.

its interesting how women in film mirror women in society. they almost all are terrible at acting so their only value is to show off their bodies, and for some their naked tits. some of them, like jlaw like to tease the public and not show their tits, and gather a bunch of beta orbiters just like real women who have nothing of value to offer besides sex, and tease guys around them, gathering beta orbiters. the fappenning flooded the market with her naked body, making it nearly worthless. so she lost most of her beta's. no one went to see movies in hopes of seeing her naked(people do this, even not at a conscious level, you see a qt actress and in the back of your mind you hope she might bust her tits out, kind of like how you want to hang out with hot girls in real life even though they are terrible, in the hopes they might bang you) . now she can't pull off that innocent tease shtick anymore since we have all seen her naked. all she has left is to either be a good actress which she isn't, or to do nude scenes, which she refuses to do. I don't know why she's still trying to pull the moral high ground or be a dumb tease, it's all over.

Anyway she pretty much lost most of her value from being a dumb whore and taking all those nude pictures. If she would stop being a bitch and show her tits in movies she could be a draw again for a bit until she hits the wall. Also for anyone talking about passengers, that movie was successful because of the male lead, most people love that guy.

Do you not understand how question marks work?

>going on about Sup Forums
>no Sup Forums shit in thread
Hey, kid! You're confused - stahp. Regroup. Take a breather. You dun goofed.
Ohhhhhh! Feeeeeel the butthurt child.......

*Learn to write English properly before replying to my poster ever again.

>anyone who calls me out on my faggotry is from Sup Forums
you're so new it hurts

Only a fat weeb Sup Forumstard would be as retarded as you. You don't find real women attractive just cartoons and underage girls. Thats why you can't get laid son.

Now you're getting it, kid.

>being this mad over some ugly skank

Female sex symbols (and like it or not, she is one, though I can't see the appeal either) have a lot of bargaining power for good movie roles and large paychecks.

A lot of the mystique of a female celeb comes from having NEVER seen her nude. People wonder what it's like.

Then they can have a gigantic payday if they agree to a nude scene or a nude photoshoot for playboy or something like that.... but after that roles tend to dry up.

It's sort of like once you've banged a woman (assuming no feelings were involved), you're not as attracted to her anymore. Same with seeing an actress nude, it just lessens her.

And I don't know that Jennifer Lawrence's acting was ever anything to write home about, she's sort of average looking..... really what got her more notoriety than anything is all her body positivity rants....

Thank god the filesystem wouldn't let you put an unnecessary question mark in the filename to further embarrass you.

Beta uprising when?

Obviously you are pretty butthurt about it if you are trying to be a smartass. I must have hit home?

this is you

For us at Marvel she fucked over the X-Men by REFUSING to be Mystique. She's ONE OF THE primary reasons why Apocalypse sucked. She sucked as Mystique. Even though Rebecca Romijn had less screen presence, less lines, she did a better job giving us the impression of "mystique." She was literally and metaphorically "mystique." Not unlike this whiny bitch Lawrence who ruined the character by REFUSING TO BE IN MAKE UP and all the nasty behind-the-scenes pics of her in Mystique make up spreading her legs and offering her pussy.

>being a smartass means you're upset about something
Here's your unfounded assertion back.

based tbqh

Fappening happened. Suddenly there was no interest in her after people saw her naked.

>projection: the post

The industry went to shit... i mean, there are some cases like with Kirsten Dunst you can tell it's just poor criteria on choosing a career direction but with her you can tell that it is all about the moment the industry is going trough... she proved she can act but her options right now are Marvel or Twilight like movies or do like Saorise Ronan and go full indie, since now that technology is more accessible B movies is where originality is.

The A movies are just effect fuckfest and there is really no space for actual acting there... those end up being a vehicle to maintain the star in the mind of the masses.

Even oscars are shit too right now. It's a decadent industry.

I asked an obvious question and you sperged out over it. Sounds like you are upset kid.

This is a post. You'll reply to it because you have the ego of a toddler. Watch.

Only anime Iv'e ever watched was DBZ and I have never jacked off to it. Try again.

How long you gonna fight this lost battle, son? Cause we're having a blast!

moar, faget!

>Then they can have a gigantic payday if they agree to a nude scene or a nude photoshoot for playboy or something like that.... but after that roles tend to dry up.

this is the most amazing part of the fappening. that massive payday was taken from her. that's what she was really pissed about. it's fucking hilarious, she got exactly what she deserved. I make sure to jack off her those pics at least once a week. i know she doesn't but a part of me hopes she somehow knows that i'm doing it. her attitude about the whole thing just really rubbed me the wrong way. she acted like she was being literally raped, instead of just telling the truth, she was mad we got to see her tits for free

Not that guy but you sound like a faggot just trying to get the last word in.

I got your back bro, don't bother replying to that guy.

literally btfo by everyone
no chance of recovery

Nothing as far as I know. She is still working and young and can always fall back on X-Men if she needs money.

Think again kid

My hockey team won
My NFL team just won the draft
I BTFO a bunch of weebs

I am on fire tonight

Fucking pathetic samefag. Self-soothing does wonders, eh?
Oh, and we're loving your toddler ego. You just couldn't halp yerself, could you? Don't respond to this post, either - it will only further prove your sheer stupidity.

>he likes that anime where roid-rage driven, tiny dicked, muscle heads grunt and moan at each other for 20 minutes straight.