I'm a nolife loser that watches sports but have never actually played them...

I'm a nolife loser that watches sports but have never actually played them, what should I get for about $100 to improve myself and why should it be getting an expensive haircut like the man in the picture?

>a hair that makes your hair longer
This technology is far more expensive than 100

>Long hair on a manlet
Don't make me laugh.
Getting rope might be a better option for you

long hair in a fat fuck like you will make you look like you're too retarded to go get a haircut

>tfw you already have cavani hair

you have no idea how many girls have asked to run their hands through it

How come Latin mutts look like Cavani but Amerimutts looks like creaturas? The American Indian is better looking than incas too so I'm wondering what's the difference.

go to shooting range
rent gun and bullets
take gun
shoot self
before you pull the trigger
hope and pray that you can come back as someone without shit hair genes so you can grow it out long and sexy

keep doing this until you get the right life

my last two digits will tell you how many times it will take until perfection

the fuck is wrong with you people, are you really this insecure? shocking

>the irony of this post

Hairdressers do that to check for headlice when they look at you and think you're not very well washed.

pls tell me ass eating stories

Your mestizos tend to be fatter

Cavani is probably like a 80% mutt, while yours are more, as the meme says, 56%

pic rel are literally 56% black (58 actually but still)

Amerimutts are too mutt
Cavani and other Latins are half of this

this guy looks 100% black to me except his eyes

That should be enough to build a house in your country, right?

This, nose and lips give it away

Many mexicans u think are mexican are actually guatemalan who are 10% white at most. but also very poor mexican immigrants from the south are the ones that migrate the most to the usa aand those mutts are more indigenous and fat

well they aren't. in older pics they are paler and seem more mexican than black halfbreeds. handsome either way though

Guatemala salvador and honduras are more mexican than california, texas or sonora ever were

Cavani looks really indian to me
Like I would think he was 100 percent if not for the name

you think he looks really indian to you cuz "native" americans are all mestizos or castizos

Thats the opposite of true though. USA Indians never mixed they are pretty pure, unlike South American and Mexicans indians.

Incas have been eating their enemies hearts for centuries while your northern variety is known for gay movies like Dances with wolves

John
Redcorn

This tbf
Fucking lol 10/10

LOOK AT IT
LOOK AT IT...

RESPECT IT

lol, why do so many "white" americans claim native heritage then?

including that one american senator bitch who looks like your typical white grandma but claims to be native, which is why trump calls her 'pocahontas' (forgot her actual name)

Indians get insane benefits and support so people with like 2% try to claim it
Doesn’t mean that most real Native Americans aren’t like 100% native.

But do you have canvani's facial structure? It's the most important part to actually pull that hairstyle off

Why is he so pure la

he fishes a lot