APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE !!

APOLOGIZE !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnrse7H7kU
youtube.com/watch?v=H5pRYuI3etc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there's a power greater than man

Not even subtle about it. Why would they want to alienate the male audience?

That shot at 0:06 when she's free falling looks KINO AS FUCK.

Did Snyder shot that?

Cause it looks Snyder-y

awful

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wow her accent is fucking horrifying

nice accent shlomo lmao

>ywn lick that axilla
;_;

Man as in mankind dumb ass

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, good goy

>Make the background completely dark
>Photoshop a different expression on Gadot's face
btw Gadot is CGI in a lot of the action scenes. Another user had a gif where it showed the different face photoshops in between the trailers in one of the scenes

ikr. I cannot stand listening to Gadot talk. It is so awful

For a "Goddess" she doesn't have the right body, nor voice

>there's a power greater than "man"
>wonder "woman"
It's obviously supposed to have both meanings. They could have picked a word like "humanity" or "us" or something. You think they didn't do this intentionally?

Why shill for this movie?

How the fuck do these movies always manage to look like movies while every single Marvel Studios flicks always look like a very special 2 hour season ender of a capeshit tv show?

Have you watched Gadot speak at interviews? She goes on about this movie showing woman to be stronger than man so yeah it's a feminist movie

That's usually the case for most action scenes in movies today, dumb ass. Especially with women. Black widow is a perfect example. Her first scene in Avenger is so blatantly not her, it's embarrassing.

Man, this is going to bomb so hard and it's going to kill any female fronted capeshit along with it.

i mean ill still watch it but its literally a yawn fest. shes so boring as WW

But still is going to get a 80% in RT and its going to trigger the fuck out of console war faggots on this board.

I'm agreeing with you.

>that video game like movement when Gadot's body jumps down
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

pits of shit.

You don't understand that Wonder Woman and Superman can do shit like that? Cancer.

Not making this up. Watch how Gadot's body turns when she goes to face the Germans after sliding on the floor. It's as if her CGI body wasn't processed correctly in the computer

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's clearly sped up. Looks more normal speed in the tv spot OP posted.

Man, this shit is gonna bomb and probably win an Oscar next year, right?

She can't act for shit. No wonder they've limited her dialogue on all their promotional stuff until now.

UMM DEANNA UF THEMICHEEEEERA

Could this be the movie to finally unite the Marvelfags and DCucks? I just want to be able to love both on the big screen as much as I do everywhere else.

>She can't act for shit. No wonder they've limited her dialogue on all their promotional stuff until now.

Gadot has 2 or 3 lines in every Fast Furious movies
I think they took of many lines because of the lack of talent and inability to speak English
In The Fate of the Furious, Nathalie Emmanuel have more dialogues that Gadot in every Fast Furious movies

No.

>Man, this shit is gonna bomb and probably win an Oscar next year, right?
>She can't act for shit. No wonder they've limited her dialogue on all their promotional stuff until now.

What am I looking for here that make it bad?
>UMM DEANNA UF THEMICHEEEEERA
This too what do you want her to sound like?Whether it's intentional or not I like that she sounds foreign

I keep seeing people say it's bad but not concrete reason why?

just as WW was the surprisingly best part of BvS, Doctor Poison will be the surprisingly best part of WW

(second only to Gal's pregnant pits)

>To finally unite Marvelfags and DCucks

That's Suicide Squad., everyone hated it. However, it won an oscar for makeup and now DCucks will use that to defend it even though they were shitting on it at release.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnrse7H7kU
This is the only kino cape movie to be released in the last 10 years
BvS was cinema but kino

DELET THIS

Is this quinoa?

''IM ACTING''

>Whether it's intentional or not I like that she sounds foreign

Stop. They have never said they wanted her to sound foreign. Is that they cast someone who can speak proper english as Aquaman?

Aquaman was raised in the US

I thought he grew up with dolphins.

HAHA WOMEN ARE SO SHIT AMIRITE?!!

I was super excited for this movie. Saw a couple clips of it at Wonder Con earlier this year, and it my hype kind of died down.

They do this slow motion thing during the action so you can see Gal Gadot try her best doing a hero pose. It really took me out of the movie.

>They have never said they wanted her to sound foreign.
Then why was it a race between Gal Gadot, Elodie Yung (Elektra), and Olga Kurylenko ?

It wasn't. Jaimie Alexander was the other front runner.

Oh yeah that's true. Well if it's 3 brown foreign sounding girls and 1 normal girl for good measure then clearly they were going for foreign shit.

>pregnant pits

Seek help you degenerate

My parents were raised in the US, they still have accents.

>save those that can't save themselves
>fighting german infantry in WW1

where do you think you are

What are you implying, i dont get it

Who the fuck is she throwing that at?

Pitfags and footfags are so pathetic i get secondhand embarassment when they post.

She's fighting an extremist occult sect of the German/Ottoman army (aka not Hydra)

It's a Redshit thread

I don't think he was questioning her abilities, but rather that horrible CGI when she lands on her feet. It's the current year and neither Marvel or DC can get their fucking special effects right

false
In fact, the officer villain is supposed to be Germany's main general in WW1, Erich Ludendorff

this is best spot i've seen in my life, holy shit

It was Olga and Elektra girl too, retard
They were more confirmed than Jamie Alexander

>she couldn't save Ferdinand to prevent the slaughter of a global war
>so now she must destroy the poor souls conscripted to die in trenches
really makes you think

Every action scene they have shown so far has this shit. People who saw the screen test actually mentioned there's so much of it that it's annoying

GEEZUS

EVERY TIME SHE TALKS IT'S LIKE LISTENING TO A YOUTUBER DUBBING HER

SHES PURE SHIT, ITS LIKE SHES LITERALLY PHONING IT IN, ITS THAT BAD

invincible superhero shit is so boring

man it really sucks how women are the primary victims of war

This TV spot was where I learned of the new DC movies. MoS is criminally underrated, but I can see why people were disappointed because the trailers and spots were literally perfection

What are you doing?

Frogposting it looks like

I like MoS, but I like the movie presented in the trailers a lot more

Who in this fictional universe has the title of the Duke of Deception, is ingesting a secret superhuman serum and contacting otherworldly forces with his rogue army of worshippers

caught me

Look at the German guy on the right punching air.

CAUSE PEOPLE CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND HER YOU SHILL

have one on me

Because the only "men" who might feel alienated by that are frustrated 20+ virgins who pirate all their movies from their mom's basement anyway.

>CAUSE PEOPLE CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND HER YOU SHILL
I'm half deaf and I can understand her. I have to wait to here her say more than one sentence to be sure.

>looks like shit
>still looks better than most marvel flicks
Meh it's something

>DCucks in constant defensive mode

>when you realize DC movies are all dark and edgy to hide how bad the CGI is.

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

At least it's not raining this time (there might be rain in the final battle though)

DC shoots their movies on film. All Marvel movies starting with Thor use the same digital camera with very little color grading.

Hello Ahmed, don't you have a plane to catch?

go bomb another hospital, occupier

Because Marvel ground their movies by not colour-coding them to within an inch of their lives. The only time you see true black in MCU movies is when that's what the camera picks up.

I wouldn't be so sure, the feminists are going to go mental when the man saves the day.

MCUcks must be shitting their pants right now

It looks unironically good, why are you so triggered OP? are you afraid of another Suicide Squad destroying Dr Strange situation?

Winter Soldier was a grey blurfest.

Not him, first time poster in this thread, but I hate the Russo Brothers. Nothing but shit color grading by them too, and too many greys, see Winter Soldier and Civil War.

Fuck them, they should go back to television, hell, all they did was Community.

How the fuck do you go from shitty tv comedy to directing multimillion dollar franchises of the MCU/Disney?

Who's dick did they suck?

>mfw the Netflix shows look more like films than Marvel's movies

They absolutely do. I know this is overused here but GotG2 really did feel like a videogame cutscene

This is 100% true. Marvel's movies are so fucking flat that I've stopped watching them.

HEY YOU GOY, DONT WATCH THIS GO WATCH GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY ITS MUCH BETTER

Because zero composition. I mean zero as in the number of oscars they won. The characters are whenever they feel like and the hack directors just shoot and let post handle the editing, backgrounds and even some of the characters in the scene, so it feels unnatural because there is nothing organic there. The entire movie is composed by SFX teams

>mfw the film actually delivered the hype from the trailers and TV spots
Fuck BvS and SS, this film was absolute kino and my favorite capeflick since Spider-man 2. BvS should have been a Batman standalone
youtube.com/watch?v=H5pRYuI3etc

>Erich Ludendorff

should have gone with carl von hotzendorf

>female superhero
>world war I setting (perfect if the villain is the God of War)
Why is DC so bold bros?

>Winter Soldier was a grey blurfest.

That image is from Civil War.

>How the fuck do you go from shitty tv comedy to directing multimillion dollar franchises of the MCU/Disney?

Marvel hire people who are good storytellers first and foremost.