Name a more unlikable character

Name a more unlikable character.

Skyler white

I fucked Ted

Hillary Clinton

HELLO_REDDIT

You IRL

skyler didn't do anything wrong

She wasn't bad until they caved in and made her a main character turning the once decent show into absolute dog vomit.

She had Walt kill people, then tried to act innocent afterwards

Fish Mooney

This. Always

DAMN

This, goddamnit. And when I thought we got rid of her they bring her back.
Why?

How has noone mnetioned this cunt

They need to kill her off again asap.

Damn she so was so hot 20 years ago.

Why couldn't she just wait her turn for the presidency and run for a senate seat or some shit?

because the actress became a producer and wanted more screen time - even if it went against everything her character was about

I remember reading something about her whining about her pay for the show (less than Spacey but that's because he's the main fucking character and not muh sexism), made me lose a lot of respect for her.

Why the fuck do I still watch this show?
It's been in a downward spiral since season 2 and there's nothing interesting they can do with it that real life hasn't already beaten.

fuck no, i love claire fuck frank

I don't care what behind the scenes drama went on with her character and the writers, but i vastly prefer her working with Frank rather than against him, so I'm all for her character arc this last season.

Her working against him is what never made any sense. It was full fucking retard and made me hate the character

God I'm so glad they stopped that shit with her going against Frank for no reason. Shit was painful.

Plus it's fucking Kevin Spacey

I agree, but season 4 is ridiculous compared to 1 and 2

fuck off roastie

Because she's actually somewhat sympathetic

Yes she did. She was angry at Walt for committing crimes, but at least he was doing so for the benefit of his family.

Meanwhile she was complicit in Ted's illegal activity and not only did she never benefit financially from this criminality but she had to consume all of the wealth that Walt had taken so many risks for.

She's a fucking useless liability.

She's just a pissed off used up ex wife.

She didn't do anything outside of the ordinary.