*dribbles past you*

*dribbles past you*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8wGN5uDaVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>has incredible talent
>wastes it on sluts and dope
Stupid idiot

can we say that he was the [spoiler]Best[/spoiler] ?

Best player to play in the Premier League

>premier league

How many Miss Worlds have you fucked m8?

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

>implying there is anything better than drugs

if he wasn't British or didn't play for United he'd rightly be considered a poor man's Hazard

cry more bitch boy

Being pegged

Not even top 5 of his generation. He is idolised because he could manage his lifestyle and be very good at football simultaneously.

Yeah

For, like, a year

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if you took pre-1990 talent and put them in the game today. Best played at a time where breaking someones leg might get you a yellow if the referee was particularly harsh, taking a throw-in away was taking your life in your hands, the ball was made out of the same material that is considered viable for armour, and it was considered perfectly acceptable for a player to live off a diet of burgers, cigarettes and beer. And he still managed to be good.

literally based as fuck

Haven't tried it yet but hopefully soon

le athletes are idols meme was a mistake.
Nobody's going to say "I'm going to EXACTLY act like this person, even if he drinks acid I will do it".
Forcing athletes to act like machines took the human aspect away from the game. After all, do more people smoke, drink and eat junk food or train like machines?

In the old times fucking lots of hot women made sense because there was no alimony, you were just spreading your seed and geting more beautiful sons who would then use their beauty to further extend your seed
Now... Well, its just an enjoyment but at the end of the day a guy with one wife and three kids has acomplished more than one guy that has fucked a hundred but breed with zero

>poor man's Hazard

*blocks your path*

*Turns yellow*

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

lel

christ, look at that fucking career

*watches his son try to pull some bird on a Channel 5 show*

for me, it's Sea Bee

Reminder his "Best" goal was scored for the Quakes

youtube.com/watch?v=o8wGN5uDaVg

>Jewish Guild (loan)
>(loan)

for me it's Sahbabii

He went to China for a big paycheck before it was cool

he looks like ice poseidon

Bestie was WC regardless of where he had played. If he was Brazilian, he'd be Garrincha.

We're so lucky he played for us in his prime, he, law and charlton built our club's foundation

>wastes it on sluts and dope
>wastes

Tragic tbqh. He quit Man Utd and "retired" at 27. Then the alcohol really began to take hold and he bounced around Britain and the US, getting kicked out of each club. There was a great BBC documentary on him last year called All By Himself. By the end, his teammates didn't even visit him in the hospital.

fucking kek

>all those teams where he didn't score
wonder how that must have gone over in the board rooms

>swarthy mongrel
>british

the white Ronaldinho

>Jewish Guild Loan
>Los Angeles Aztecs
top kek

Not even a little bit proxyfag

As one should

They would probably face a lot of difficulties considering the fact that football is based more on athleticism and very high pace nowadays. A player back then could live with all of the things you mentioned and make it through talent and technique. The mental aspect is something to consider as well, to make it in football nowadays you need to be able to handle everything around you.

>2018
>having your anal virginity

>1983
>4 teams

> Eusébio
> Charlton
> Rivelino
> Pelé
> Rivera
> Beckenbauer
> Riva
> Moore
All better than le fug supermodels and drink booze man.

They don't make athletes live like monks because they're idols. They do it because a shitty diet and regular drinking hinders performance.
>b-but player abc at club xyz has a shitty lifestyle so you're wrong
Are they world class though? Ronaldinho was the last of his kind, in terms of living like shit and still being world class, and he was nowhere near as bad as George Best's lifestyle.

You're right though, it does hurt the personality of the game. The genie can't be put back in the bottle though.

more than best could remember

>that flag
>that post

How much did he actually drink while being an active footballer?

ayy

Good post

He was nearly 40 2bf

he wasn't British

>*liver dribbles out his anus*

Some faggot from the Philippines reminiscing on a player he never saw play comparing him to another player he never saw play.

He was peles favourite player

Norn Iron is Britain

it is occupied Ireland and George Best is Irish

>Best is Irish
you mean high rich ?