FA:Sherman says he'll be 'in contact' with SEA
CAR:Panthers acquire deep threat Torrey Smith
FA:Seahawks continue purge by cutting Lane
FA:End of era: Seahawks release Richard Sherman
FA:Titans dump S Da'Norris Searcy, clear $3.85M

F

>Watch basketball.
ew, no

Ndamukong Suh is going to sign to the Eagles for nothing and you're gonna like it

rip sherman
rip landry

is landry even good lol?

>Mike Mitchell Reportedly Expected to Be Released by Steelers
Thank god. Full rebuild at safety is on its way

3rd for Niners continuing to win the off-season

>yfw the browns will be a good team

Where's that idiot who told me Evans wasn't signing because he wanted to get the fuck out of Tampa?

5 years for 83 million is an absolute BARGAIN for a player with Evans' skillset and ceiling.

Just another win for the Bucs, baby -- love that extension.

at WR screens and 5 yard slant routes lol

>MIA:Report: Browns to acquire Jarvis Landry
hahahaha
a fate worse than death

Pretty consistent catcher and fights for contested balls in the red zone.

>5 years for 83 million is an absolute BARGAIN for a player with Evans' skillset and ceiling.
it's the second most expensive WR contract in the league. glad they got it done, but it is in no way a bargain, lol.

>Implying that those aren't very valuable skill sets
This isn't Madden not everyone has to have 90+ speed to be good.

>Just another win for the Bucs
too bad they'll never have a winning record with that jig as QB

JUST FUCK MY CAREER UP

>allhedoesiswin.png
18-27-0 lol

I hope it's 2007 all over again

wow so le funny and original you guys
are you fucking 12

>panthers acquire deep threat WR
It's over, we won. 18-1 here we come.

is it safe to say that they will be your new NFL dynasty team

How?

no, 9-7 this year tbqh famalam

>trading potato sack Worley for Torrey Smith
>no guaranteed money and no chance for Hurney to overpay Sammy Watkins $14 million
>entire draft no longer hinges on "Ridley or bust"
>no franchise tags on Norwell or Lotulelei
guess Hurney's going all in for Sherman

It objectively is a bargain. With a player of Evans' caliber, the expectation is he'll become the highest paid in the league at his position, akin to what happened with Carr and Wop. Seriously, P12, with how closely you follow this sport you ought to understand how FA and contract extensions work by now, so quit being dumb.

Are the Jags the new mid-2000's Eagles?

I know who's behind. Here's a (You), for now.

>absolute BARGAIN
lel ok
but lets say he could truly be elite for shits and giggles, now how much cap space is left to get a good QB to throw to him?

Is 9-7 not a winning record? Dumbass Canadian.

>9-7
>with that DLine

1/10

what "old browns"?
another faggot pushing the "sashi was clueless" and "gotta have a football guy" narrative. perfect
derek anderson was the starter in 2007 does

>Landry to the Browns
>On the fucking franchise tag

JOHN DORSEY I FUCKING HATE YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YOU'RE FUCKING UP EVERYTHING SASHI HAS DONE. SASHI BURNT THE ROSTER TO THE GROUND AND HAS FILLED IT WITH PRETTY GOOD, YOUNG TALENT WITH A SHITTY HEAD COACH AND NO QB, BUT YOU DON'T PUT A QB IN A SHITTY SITUATION, SASHI KNEW THAT. NOW ALL OF SASHI'S PICKS ARE GOING TO BE USED BY THE GUY WHO DRAFTED FISHER THIRD OVERALL. SASHI WAS 4D CHESSING WHEN HE FUCKED UP THE MCCARON TRADE BECAUSE HE KNEW THEY WERE OVERPAYING AND LOOK NOW HE'S A FUCKING FREE AGENT.

FUCK YOU BROWNS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHere's Russiabro at?

>Trading for Torrey Smith

This is like buying something you know is about to go on sale for full price. Fucking buffons

>Ted Ginn Career-Revival II: Electric Boogaloo
I like it

where does sherman go?

I'm a razorcakes fan, i'm saying 9-7 only because don't the iggles have like the hardest 2018 sched? vikings, panthers, falcons, jags, saints, titans, texans plus the nfc east is going to be tough senpai

>Not even the best wr on his team
Call me when you resign Godwin

>the Browns have one the best WR corps in the league

don't get mad because the word "bargain" doesn't mean what you think it does. Evans is worth his contract, but it's more than guys like Deandre Hopkins, Alshon Jeffery or Julio Jones are making. not a bargain, just a fair price.
i think he means the sad, mediocre Browns of the early to mid 2000s.

no
11-5 then 1 and done

>derek anderson was the starter in 2007 does
Not all the time, desi

>everything you just said

Tons of cap space. They were ~70m over the cap before they extended Evans, so they're still over ~50 above the cap.

Also, QB isn't even a problem for this team. Winston is the second best QB in his division. In fact, he's arguably the best QB, period, which is saying something considering the other QB's include 2 MVP's and an owl winner.

>allowing Smith to hit FA
>letting Martney "Nigger Rich" Hurney get into any bidding situation
>ever
hello newfag

>In fact, he's arguably the best QB, period
lay off the hard drug, cuckme

Yeah he's a lot like Roddy White with better YAC skills, just used differently because the Dolphins didn't have anyone consistent or reliable to turn to.

>all those people memeing JUST and F for Landry
>y-yeah but they'll just Browns it up a-anyway
STOOLERFAGS SEETHING

You mean below the cap. Learn the terminology before you ask your mom to let you use the computer next time

1 championship game down, three to go....

Spot on analysis. Browns keep Browning. When are you guys just going to adopt Charlie Brown laying flat on his back as your mascot?

Twilight Roddy White (2012-2014) that is rather than prime

>implying that Cinci isn't the team that's seething now that the star of the chimpnasium has left them
rip Pacman. I hope you go back to TNA

>30% Newton, 20% Brees, 20% Ryan, 30% Crab substitute
>2nd best in NFCS
bruh look at dis dood

>THE GUY WHO DRAFTED FISHER THIRD OVERALL
not quite

It doesn't MATTER if he's making more than guys like Hopkins, Jeffrey, or Julio. PRODUCTION doesn't determine what you're PAID when it's time to sign a CONTRACT, you IDIOT. HOW MUCH YOU'RE PAID WHEN YOU SIGN IS ALL ABOUT TIMING AND PRECEDENT. It's all about how much the LAST elite WR agreed to, and in this case, Evans is being paid LESS.

How can you NOT appreciate how significant that is? Jesus fucking WOP is the highest paid player in the league and you think payment is about TALENT?

Jesus fucking christ you are retarded. It's about TIMING and PRECEDENT.

Browns gonna Brown

I'm glad this post got quints

>Sign elite QB for what will soon be the going R8
>Sign Goodwin for affordable extension
>Haven't overpaid for a dumb trade b4 FA even opens
>Big cap space to hit FA hard when there are going to be good names at wr and dl, two positions of need, on the market
I'm comfy bruh

I'm here but I don't get your anger. yeah I'd rather we don't take a QB and sit Kizer for a year behind a free agent vet, but Dorsey and No Clue Hue are probably taking a QB, so getting him a good wideout to complement Gordon is a good move, especially with a shitton of cap space we have

>~50 above the cap
you do realize over the cap is a bad thing right

>Winston is the second best QB in his division
mfw
implying he'd be the best in any division

> In fact, he's arguably the best QB, period
please stop, my sides can't take it

Oh also got a top ten draft pick. Extra comfy.

Corey Coleman can't catch.
Baby steps.

That's not even a response to my post. Clean it up, or you won't keep people on the hook, my dude.

>catches the ball that close to the line of scrimmage and still get the ypc that he does
Pretty great pickup, tbqhwy

a russian browns fan? when did that happen?

>Also, QB isn't even a problem for this team. Winston is the second best QB in his division. In fact, he's arguably the best QB, period, which is saying something considering the other QB's include 2 MVP's and an owl winner.

Sashi was the Hinkie of the NFL, and his slow process was never going to be completed since Haslam is about 9 months away from federal prison

You're going to argue Winston is better than both Brees and Cam?

He is, though. Ryan has Julio and Sanu, gets literally carried by a top 3 RB tandem, and still can't win division.

Meanwhile, Cam is an idiot who won't produce anything outside of that one year, and Brees is on the decline. Honestly, Brees' performance in the playoffs last season is the only reason I doubt Winston being the best QB in the division.

How about you lay down beneath my boot, you fucking bitch. STFU.

Don't even know what you're trying to say.

Winston is a watered-down fusion of Cam + Brees, no one believes he's anything but dead last in the division

Lol
>The throwing of cam
>The scrambling of Brees

me too, user

>tfw you draft the best tackle of the 2013 draft, and the best RT in the NFL
>he was the third tackle taken

I obviously replied to the wrong person, idiot.

Also, I love Godwin, but if you think he's better than Evans you clearly don't watch this team consistently enough to have an intelligent opinion on it and need to shut the fuck up.

It doesn't MATTER if he's making more than guys like Hopkins, Jeffrey, or Julio. PRODUCTION doesn't determine what you're PAID when it's time to sign a CONTRACT, you IDIOT. HOW MUCH YOU'RE PAID WHEN YOU SIGN IS ALL ABOUT TIMING AND PRECEDENT. It's all about how much the LAST elite WR agreed to, and in this case, Evans is being paid LESS.

How can you NOT appreciate how significant that is? Jesus fucking WOP is the highest paid player in the league and you think payment is about TALENT?

Jesus fucking christ you are retarded. It's about TIMING and PRECEDENT.

>Miami traded up to pass up on Lane

Ryan fucking sucks. Look at this shit.

>Winston is the best QB in the NFCS
my fucking sides, just stop

smoked by Superman, E-Z Breezy, and Matty Ice every single day of the week nigga

>all of his yards are RAC
>still gets over 1000 yards anyway
Youre right, hes GARBAGE

Art thou upset?

Why would the Browns not take Barkley 1?

>replying to bait with a stale meme
jesus, this website is ACTUALLY getting worse

calm down, dude. Evans is being paid like the second best WR in the NFL. He's not the second best WR in the NFL. it's a good deal for the team, you don't have to try and make it sound like some financial windfall.
much respect to former Eagles legend Dion Jordan

Because they want to trade down from both top ten picks to take 6 4th rounders 3 years from now

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Yes. Brees is clearly on the decline and Cam is an easily offset, defeatist mental midget. Get him off his game even slightly and he'll self-destruct like the petulant child he is.

Winston bears absolutely no resemblance to either of those QB's. Kill yourself, or at least stop wasting others' time by talking about shit you clearly don't understand.

Sashi is not the GM

>16 million dollarydoos
>yfw Mike Evans rips an ACL in training camp
at least the run game will be strong, right buscs?

because Hue is a delusional fuck and blames his coaching shortcomings on Kizer. so he wants to take another QB, just to run him into the ground as well

>facts make cuckme lash out violently
yep, he's black alright

What do you think of my girlfriend?

>4,334/23/8
>3,504/19/11
Which qb is better?

what if we just kidnap Hue and drown him in the lake?

black man dies in Cleveland, no one would suspect anything fishy

Saints signing Sherman & Mathieu

I agree. Kizer is massively underrated, and if the Browns didn't get a new QB, I wouldn't fault them for it.

Winston is the chimpiest black QB in the league

If they have a clear favorite among the QBs, they should absolutely take him at 1 rather than hoping he lands in their lap at 4

hmm

LOOK YOU DIPSHIT, DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO ME IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO READ WHAT I'M SAYING AND IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO REPEAT YOURSELF

I ALREADY FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT IN THIS LEAGUE WHAT YOU'RE PAID HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHERE YOU STACK UP STATISTICALLY WITH OTHERS AT YOUR POSITION

ALL TOP 10 RECEIVERS ARE IN THE SAME TIER WHEN IT COMES TO PAYMENT. THE ONLY THING THAT SEPARATES THEM IS THE TIMING OF THEIR CONTRACT

THAT IS IT

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M FUCKING TELLING YOU, AND DON'T FUCKING REPLY UNLESS IT'S WITH SOMETHING RELEVANT

Winston won 3 games last season. 1 against the Mike Glennon-led Bears, 1 against the #2 overall pick Giants and 1 in an irrelevant week 17 match against the Saints. Fitzpatrick won almost as many games as Winston did and he only played 3 games

frogfuabest/10

The Eagles are Super Bowl champions