INNOCENT MUSLIM MOWED DOWN BY RACIST WHIT DEVIL

expect more racial tension in uk as gang of peacefully Muslim dindu's are forced to attack two cars with white occupants,only to be brutally mowed down by one of the cars in an unprovoked revenge attack forcing one to do a triplebackflip 360
someone translate liveleak.com/view?i=759_1469128518 cctv liveleak.com/view?i=7c9_1469138090

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=759_1469128518
liveleak.com/view?i=7c9_1469138090
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigga, a triple backflip 360 is a called a double mctwist

Kek. That dune coon got COOKED.

omfg lost

Fucking owned, cunt.

Looks to me like they deserved it. Assaulting and vandalizing a small group of white boys with 50+ muslims.

MUSLIM BOWLING

OP link is not working, here it is lol

This is in Birmingham I think , I heard a brummie

good

>an unprovoked revenge attack

you can't trick me achmed

Based. I'd love to run over some mudshits.

unfortunate that it isn't dead.

god that was so fucking satisfying. especially after that shithead got run over and everyone starts shitting their pants lol

INNOCENT MUSLIM MOWED DOWN BY RACIST WHIT DEVIL
Should read
>Violent Muslim gang attack to cars with white people, causing serious damage to cars. White drivers use car as a weapon to attack the man who smashed his window with a baseball bat.

However, the media and courts will see it as "poor innocent Muslim walks along the street and then gets hit by an evil white bigot"

Kek

THATS FUCKING MINT

So what narrative is the media trying to portray now?

mudshits need to be eradicated

Nice, I hope it crippled that shitskin.

I wouldn't. They'd fuck up my grill, and it would really suck to have one of those greasy fucks come through my windshield. But then again, I have other options, like guns and knives.

Praise be to the two door hatchback of KEK

I fucking kek'd so hard

>shoes fly offf

I crie evritime

I LOVE THAT FIRST VIDEO

Hope the second is just as good.

Sad thing is the driver will be getting into trouble.

I hope kebab is removed by any means necessary soon.

Hope he died. Serious.

But a gun isn't as satisfying as revving up to 6500RPM and just inconsideratly dumping the clutch

Nigga what? That would be a triple mctwist.

You even xgames bro?

You ever see what a Sierra 155gr HPBT Matchking at 2900fps does to living flesh? I shot a cow elk with one, and it folded her instantly, blew out a 4" hole on both sides of her rib cage, and turned her lungs into jelly. I whacked a coyote with one and I could have stuck my fist into the exit wound, which was still getting bigger. Now, imagine that on a head. It'd be very satisfying. Very satisfying indeed.

Awesome. Keep it up!

I know, but it's all over too quickly.

With the car you have the engine revving up, with a dash of turbo spool up sound if it's turbocharged, then the wheelspin, and then the nigga flying 6ft in the air and dying slowly once he gets back down.

Also you can mow down an entire crowd for maximum lulz.

10/10

What's the story behind this sand nigger bullshit?

>It's over too quickly

Not if you treat it like the rapid fire stages of a National Match Course. 60 seconds for 10 rounds @200yds in the sitting position with a reload in between, or 70 seconds for the same @300yds from prone. The UK has more than one of them.

>READY ON THE LEFT?
>READY ON THE RIGHT?
>ALL READY ON THE FIRING LINE!
>YOU MAY COMMENCE FIRE WHEN YOUR TARGET APPEARS

Brown people being brown as usual, probably.

>watching that filthy paki cunt get launched
>The euphoria induced made me numb

And m8 that sounds fuckin blissful

Did you put that spooky ghost in the window?

lol wtf he literally ran in front of the car. I dont even think the driver wanted to hit him.

It's really terrible the way racist Europeans treat the immigrant population.
Supposidly Europeans are civil and tolerant.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUZFLIPPIN

Oh no. I guess we'll just have to erect an unaccountable supra-national tyranny. Because of all the COMPLETELY SPONTANEOUS RACIAL TENSION THAT JUST CAME FROM NOWHERE.

Suicide bomber genes. He was going for the button but realized it wasn't there.

And the muzzy went weeeeeee, splat!

This is so wrong. I had to wait until the end to see sweet justice.

kek
nice find. No its an optical illusion. The eyes and mouth is debris. While that white shroud I would assume the reflection of that man going into the car.

Where's the original on Youtube? I'm putting together a booster pack of domestic terrorists and muslims (like there's a difference) being ran over.

Fugggg his shoes fell off. He ded.

Man that dude went for a spin.

They really do act just like niggers. Good job, eurocucks. I guess your black people were too civilized for your tastes.

Yea he went cocoa for cocoapuffs.

The camera man is purposely pointing the camera at the ground when the Muslims are attacking to hide evidence.
They are getting smarter.

>Item not found

I wonder who's behind this.

>liveleak.com/view?i=759_1469128518
That is fucking great
fuck these baboons.

Looked at both videos carefully, the one who gets hit is wearing a white shirt with the top portion black. I don't see him hitting either of the cars at any point.

He seems to step into the scene after the first assault on car 1 and appears to be pushing people away from the car, so of all the people deserving to get "mowed down" he doesn't seem to be one.

I noticed that too. We need the dirty muslim spinning in the air set to "I can fly" music.

This is delicious. I require more like this, hopefully cases where the defender isn't charged with anything because slimes are a protected species.

why did he move into the cars path

Looking again, he doesn't seem to do anything. He comes out into the street with the crown but never hits either car or their passengers.

You hang out with the wrong crowd, you get the same punishment

Holy shit nice

not gonig to help when there's cctv footage

Yea it's not like shitskins ask people on a bus who's racist before they activate their bomb vest. If you swirl with turds don't be surprised when you get flushed.

I don't know why everyone doesn't just ignore ucuck police, only a few of them have guns, the rest are hall monitors and often female, and the courts are shariah now so screw their orders. aka uk should have a civil war, wipe out the muds pets, the jew orchestrators, and White traitors.

We got luck with that CCTV footage
The muzzies could of very easily of used their footage to say that this was a completely unprovoked attack by white racists and that the muslims were dindus

only one

i just love the argument that Muslims are one criticization of Islam away from being a terrorist and yet they say Muslims are just like you and me. You say one mean thing and the "moderate muslim" becomes a terrorist.

how hard is it to stay out of the fucking street.
darwinism

It's a shame he only got one.

Fucking great, I wonder if he landed in the direction of mecca.

where was this??

triple flip, double trip, triple double flip

As it goes, the moderate muslim is the one that holds your legs while the radical muslim beheads you.

Yea they really are insects. Some people call muslims roaches, I call them dungbeetles.

learn from the nice attacker. since guns are illegal mow down scores of muslims in your cars if europe is to survive you might want to consider your options. learn their prayer times at the mosque and when they get out...

i love how they get angry at the guy.....what the fuck did you think was going to happen

oh shit he went right at him

THIS IS FOR NICE YOU FUCKING CUNT

My only regret is he missed the guy in all white

so will the driver go to prison?

fucking genius piece of advertising. i wish it was real.

fucking kek

I'm sure the Ucucks are dying to make an example.

Fuck yeah cunt. Uno trip, Double flip, Triple double flip. Make them trip, Muslim flip, Mecca triple flip.

probably, but it's not pre-meditated so how bad could it really be

>In England
>Mayor of London an ISIS Commander

You can count on it, the white goy goes straight to jail, or maybe Mayor Kebab will detonate himself at the trial.

This is a crazed lone attacker. Nothing to do with white europeans hating muslims.

A really solid effort from Muhammad there, nice triple back-flip but he didn't quite stick the landing which is why I'm going to have to give him a score of 9/11

Hopefully yes.

din apu nuttin

RACEWAR NAO

>mob action
>assault with deadly weapons
>dindu nuffin

Kek
RACE OF PEACE
>capcha
lost

>liveleak.com/view?i=7c9_1469138090
The brownie in the red shirt just screamed, "GOOOAAALLLL!"

Are you kidding?

He's going to get his teeth kicked in by muslims in prison.

>muslims in prison
Pretty sure they can never go to prison, its a religion of peace.

fuuuck. lol

That was stupid of him, he's gonna go to prison for this.