The Leftovers

Just got all caught up with this KINO, can we have a general discussion thread to discuss theories and whatnot?

I'm really sad I waited so long to watch this. It's one of the best shows I've ever watched.

Its pretty great and having carrie coon on this and starring on fargo makes me happy.

First two eps of S3 point to Lindelof going full madman but after enjoying both so immensely, fuck it, go nuts my man.

WU-TANG

Last thread was a fucking shitshow

What were the three girls doing for 4+ hours before arriving at the lake? John tells Evie to be back by 11, but after he wakes up due to the earthquake he leaves Evie a voicemail saying it's 3 AM. They get to the lake like a minute before the earthquake starts so what took them so long? Not really a smart idea to not leave immediately - what if one of the parents just stayed up until 11 PM and already started looking for them? I know this is a pretty autistic gripe but the show is so good I just can't look past this bit of writing.

Meeting with the Guilty Remnant maybe. Who cares, it's a very minor plothole that I didn't even knew existed until you mentioned it.

Twist: the 2% are actually all the people who use the word "kino" and they are burning in hell because god thinks it's annoying

>yfw it's an Oceanic flight that takes them to Australia

please happen. Also, there's so many parallels to LOST in this show, such as certain geographical areas being special, like Jarden, as well as the role of Australia in both series.

Flaccid nihilistic soap opera garbage that tries hard to pass as 2deep5u kino.

>muh biblical allusions
>bait-and-switch Lindelof mysteries
>overbearing Max Richter score
>spastic shaky cam

Carrie Coon might be the only decent thing about this shitshow.

>>spastic shaky cam

????????????

You have shit taste in everything redditor

Yeah that only really applies to the first two episodes directed by Peter Berg, makes me think this guy hasn't watched much of the show.

Fuck off reddit

Back to your Dr. Who or GoT generals plebeian, or don't you have a BLACKED thread to shitpost in, or a Colbert meme thread, or any other off topic nonsense?

>Redditor kinotard gets triggered

Saying kino is totally Reddit

Fuck your Reddit

Youd know since you're a Reddit authority

Says the butt hurt kinotard redditor

Whole of season 1 was full of it

In a good or bad way?

>I know this is a pretty autistic gripe

It is. You know it is. So why even ask?

Get a load of this faggot

Only shitty part of S1 was e9 where showed pretty much everyone living the perfect idyllic cliche family lives right before the disappearance. Unnecessary and cheap af

>there's so many parallels to LOST in this show, such as certain geographical areas being special, like Jarden
>Jarden

How so?

Look at this one right now. First few posts are on topic, and then some faggot comes into the thread autistically screeching "le reddit" and other nonsense and it's instantly derailed.

Thanks for ruining yet another on topic thread you worthless cunts.

>Kevin and his wife going through a very rough patch
>Kevin literally in the midst of infidelity as the departure occurs
>Nora's husband cheating on her with the preschool teacher, arguing with her kids due to frustration.
>Ideal life

Tom and Jill were the only ones that were having a good time and seemed pretty happy. Also, of fucking course the people needed to be living relatively normal lives before the departure, they needed to have the character have something that they lost.

Go check the archive. First 30 or so posts, everything's alright. Then a kid from Sup Forums comes in with the usual charts.

These threads go to shit unless it's the day the episode airs.

Clicked on a random scene from s1e7 (the one with the cliched angsty teenagers hang around the fridge). Nope, they still can't hold the fucking camera steady.

Just that there's a place that is "special" or exhibits unique properties, like the electromagnetic regions on Earth in LOST.

For example, there was that healer in the Outback that claimed to be able to heal people, and later in the story we learned that there were pockets of energy throughout the Earth connected to the Island that could heal people and whatnot.

yeah but all of the second season was about how supernatural "meanings" are meaningless

>theories

wanna know how I know you're a plebeian?

>Tom and Jill were the only ones that were having a good time and seemed pretty happy.

Even they weren't doing so great, Tom was drunkenly confronting his biological father, Jill thought Kevin was going to leave Laurie.