So uh, this just happened

so uh, this just happened.

How can capeshit compete?

kill me

Is ANYONE in the world asking for a WWZ2 movies after the shitfest that WWZ was?
In what kind of bullshit parallel universe Hollywood is living, man?

This could actually be fucken great.

Did you know theyre starting to close down movie theaters at a faster rate now?

Surely it cant be shit films.

David...pls

Fuck off

>people itt dont want this

Zombie haters leave.
More running zombies is what we need. Especially after the meandering of Walking Dead.

Thanks china

Will there be more Pepsiā„¢ goodness?

WWZ sucked ass but Fincher is a kino director. I'm confused

Kinda excited since I thought World War Z was good

I don't see what drew Fincher to this at all. Leverage for his dream 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea film?

I feel like world war z would work much better as a hbo series. With each story being it's own episode and told via an interview and flashbacks.

I kind of liked WWZ, not perfect but ok. A Fincher WWZ would be incredible

ITT Redditors angry because MUH BOOK VERSION

kys

Pepsi is now an SJW drink so nah

Concierge could've directed Jobs.

Pretty sure "le zombie apokalype" fad has been dead for some time.
Why is someone as talented as Fincher doing this kind of shit? A sequel no less?
Did he learn nothing from Alien 3?

alien 3 got fucked up because of executive meddling

Holy...Shit. there's hope

intradesting

Too much money for it to be done correctly.

"I haven't read a book since the 2nd grade"

He has been picking pure shit to adapt in recent years, even though the final product ended up being good. This is just following that trend.
I'm sure he'll make it work somehow, but it would be nice to make something of his own for a change.

good thing executive meddling never happens anymore

Why?

I think it's safe to say Villenueve has already surpassed Fincher in the industry.

He is making the next Blade Runner and Dune, where Fincher has done nothing for 3 years and is now making a sequel of a brad pitt zombie flick.
Kind of sad.

WWZ was just a middle of the road zombie flick, not great not bad.

It had a pretty conclusive ending though, so I don't see how WWZ2 could be a good idea.

That's not actually a Pepsi can. Brad refused to drink from one.

I'd watch it on TV

>pg 13 zombie movie: the sequel

Can't believe Fincher signed up for this shit, after Alien3 he should know better than to do sequels

He's very good friends with Brad. He probably asked him to rescue the production.

Zombies attack person

oh wow super profound definitely need a top tier director on this

fat piece of shit just doesn't care anymore huh

I wander how Brad Pitt & his company handles whole things cuz Fincher made Alien 3 as gleesome as he could image, but the Studio butchered those good parts. Let hope they spell the magic on the outcome!!!

Man's been out of work for a while. Been fired from 2 out of 3 of his last jobs. Gotta eat.

>mfw max brooks ripped off the HALO 3 commercials for the idea behind WWZ

Bump

You're obviously unaware of the absurd amount of money WWZ made.

Fincher made The Social Network, he doesn't need to compete with anyone anymore. You can have Denis V. and his empty IMDb-sensible films masked with above average cinematography.

>Wanting to see someone drinking a lame soft drink

And that's a problem why? You can't sit there and tell me the book version wouldn't be much more interesting than this running zombie bullshit
>inb4 autistic pasta