South Korea

Why isn't this acceptable in western media?

This is a little girl in South Korea, on mainstream TV show:
youtu.be/EOCufOQein4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNznLAesSEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5n4V3lGEyG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

plastic/10

MODS

pedo's leave

i went down this rabbit hole earlier as well OP

I liked this one

youtube.com/watch?v=xNznLAesSEQ

it wasn't acceptable there either
they got in a lot of trouble

Does every Korean dye their hair?

I'm currently living in Korea and I felt kinda uncomfortable when I saw that.
Ask me anything.

what makes you think that?

Did you whack your dick once you were in private?

Why is the audience so ugly

Have you played Skyrim?

imagine how many music execs she has fucked. has to be in the dozens by now right?

where is Namsan Towa?

I watched it at home so...no, I didn't.
I hate those kinds of shows anyway.

how do you feel about her tummy(the op girl)

Is she half?

They're the plebs who can't afford plastic surgery.

half swedish i believe

here is Namsan Towa!

CUTE!

idk jus a hunch i guess fampai

I did, but I don't enjoy Bethesda games.

Sica is pure you faggot.

You'll have to take a bus from 명동.

Korean girls in general have 10/10 tummies even when they're lazy as fuck and don't work out.

sure they've occasionally had jb in their kpop groups doing sexy dances but I didn't expect this out of you Korea

Those lenses are so fucked up. Freaks me out to look at someone who's wearing something like that.

>Sica is pure you faggot.
As pure as driven snow.

She must've done something special for the PDnim of that drama to make it happen.

I heard that North Korean women are the beauties while South Korean men are the handsome ones

is there any weight to that?

This is perverted.

Her rounded child facial features contrast so heavily with her dance and clothing that it creeps me out.

And that's coming from the perspective of a loli-wanker.
Her innocent features, which would have been attractive to me if she was wearing regular child clothes, are completely off putting when they were being corrupted by the blind pop culture sexualization machine.

Children are attractive precisely because they're not sexy. Damn it, they don't get it.

she was still during that time.

I think reality tv made some major mistakes somewhere

NK women aren't very beautiful because they have much less for beauty products and no PS.

Korean women by default are very ugly. They have quite hideous bone structures in their gene pool. Like 1% are pretty naturally if even that many.

that's right. look at this """""""""""handsome"""""""""" Lisa of BlackPink.

It's like those japanese cartoonists who draw a penis on a girl and call it a "trap".

God damn it, the poorly disguised masculinity IS THE POINT of fapping to cute boys. They don't fucking get it.
I don't want to fap to girls with dicks, I want to fap to cute boys. And that implies boyish features. THey don't get it

She can play with my toy

Its illegal per US federal law to sexualize any child under 18 you fucking baby raper, thats why ppl get arrested for downloading fb pics you sick fuck,

>Korean girls in general have 10/10 tummies even when they're lazy as fuck and don't work out.
word

What am I reading

so it's just well placed propaganda that have the pretty NK women in military garb?
that's a downer

Lisa is Thai.

Quit pedosplaining, shitlord

fake news.

I'm not pedoshaming.
I'm doing the exact opposite.
They're trying to sexualize a child by making her look like an adult, which is the exact wrong way of going about sexualizing children.

Why are some of your countrymen protesting the THAAD anti-rocket system?
Are they retarded or something?
Do they want to be nuked?

Also what does it feel like knowing that hundreds, if not thousands, of artillery pieces are trained at your capital city every day?

>crackers push degeneracy of all types upon their puppet states
>crackers don't recognize their own reflection when looking straight at it
>they somehow want to me to be opposed to north korea because they actively reject this bullshit

Why are these creatures still allowed to have an opinion at this point?

youtube.com/watch?v=5n4V3lGEyG4

>that feel when only 2NE1 understands

This

>Korean girls in general have 10/10 tummies even when they're lazy as fuck and don't work out.
>posts Kpop idol who probably spends half of her time awake dancing and working out

>prefers masculine features on what he wanks to
>doesn't realize this makes him a flaming homo

Except it's not.

>Also what does it feel like knowing that hundreds, if not thousands, of artillery pieces are trained at your capital city every day?
not him but they got used to it.

the protesters are mostly from farmers/country bumpkins who don't want change.

LIAR

Ever seen that gook toon Perfect Blue? Same difference

is the faggot still banning people in kpg?

>that qt webm of her dancing is failed upload now
What's the problem mods? It isn't sexual or anything wtf

those girls have cute features but they aren't very pretty or beautiful

>Also what does it feel like knowing that hundreds, if not thousands, of artillery pieces are trained at your capital city every day?
I've lived in Seoul for a while and it's totally not an issue. There was some bullshit with the leader when I was there and my mom was freaking out back home because the western media blew it out of proportion and the people in South Korea just kept on with their lives like normal.

Can they ban a specific gif?

Because that's how gooks look without plastic surgery.

>getting used to the fact that if a commander across the border got drunk one evening he could hit a button and your entire capital would vanish within minutes

Are South Koreans the ultimate cucks?

I think it's natural beauty that's supposed to draw you in, like the opposite of highly manicured and processed k-pop idols