Reminder that the Kiwi is an evolutionary failure and deserves to go extinct...

Reminder that the Kiwi is an evolutionary failure and deserves to go extinct. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't your National bird. It's basically koala levels of genetic failure and evolutionary dead end but you worship it like Indians worship cow shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/07/no-country-for-nice-white-families.html
youtu.be/sdUUx5FdySs
youtube.com/watch?v=8x5d_lZtA0U
youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post dead kiwis

It's just a kiwi dude no need to get all bent out of shape.

>American
>intellectuals

The fact that it hasn't gone extinct is proof that it's not an evolutionary failure.

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/07/no-country-for-nice-white-families.html

Your bird sucks and vegemite is shit
The reason it isn't extinct is due to human intervention just like the koala and panda bear.

Kiwi a cute!

Why does the USA worship an eagle the size of a small chicken?

NZ's Haast Eagle would literally eat a human given the chance.

They're cute though

Your eagle sucks and Vegemite is Australian lol why are you so mad?

The feels though
youtu.be/sdUUx5FdySs

I always liked the Tuatara more.

Then it found a successful niche in symbiosis with humans

Good. I hate those fuckers. Nearly killed me when I was a wee lad

>much fluff
>many stubby leg
>so wow

Hey fuck you. Give it some more years and it could very well evolve into something larger.

Like anyone gives a fuck tho. Evolution doesn't matter anymore because we rule the world. We won. Every species has to deal with it and fuck off.

So?

We live on a nice Island in the south Pacific things are so good down here that our wildlife could evolve to be pathetic.

Or giant demon birds that got wiped out by stone age natives.

shit thread

>humans aren't the most important selective pressure on animal populations

There aren't any environments left that are unaffected by humans. The world is our garden, and only useful and cute animals will survive in the long term.

I'm afraid it's only a matter of time for your raptor eagles.

>NZ's Haast Eagle would literally eat a human given the chance.
You mean it would if they were still alive.

Toppest of keks

>evolutionary failure
>is not instinct

That's not how it works, Christfag.

Nah, fuck off. It's adorable.

DELETE THIS

SHIT POST

Post rare Kiwis ITT

Although this.

Cute little fuckers, got 3 eyes and everything.

Oh look another evolutionary failure! Too bad humans couldn't save it from extinction like they did with the stupid kiwi

Just like bald eagles
You un-american swine

im watching u cunt

Lol what a predictable response, you know exactly what he means

Reminder that the white race is an evolutionary failure and deserves to go extinct. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't your National Human. It's basically koala levels of genetic failure and evolutionary dead end but you worship it like Indians worship cow shit.

Just ignant.

Many lizards, fish and frogs have 3 eyes.

It's called the parietal eye. Only used to detect light.

Absolutely agree

Worst national animal

>Where do you live?
>ON THE EDGE

That pic name!

Tuatara is cool

ARE YOU KEK?

That was really good

Fuck I had a strawberry kiwi shake earlier.
Didn't know they were going extinct

And is usually overgrown by the time of reaching maturity.

Still, it's a neat little thing.

>Habitat destruction and degradation, illegal shooting, and the contamination of its food source, largely as a consequence of DDT, decimated the eagle
Wrong

Ok thanks. You too

The fuck you just say about vegemite?

I will put you on the fucking ground

fuck geese

This.

Have some heart guys blimey. Not liking animals makes you the worst kind of degenerate.

RIP little guy. Kiwis are based and you can go to hell.

kek eagle population benefits from human civilization, the population is well above its natural cap where I live rn.

While we're at it, can we talk about these?
>Hurrr i'm a fucking omnivore, better eat shitloads vegetables instead of efficiently eating meat
>hurrr why breed, lets just require an entire team of people to coax us into fucking because we can't breed properly
>hurrr let's evolve to have tiny eyes that can't see shit
At what point did you realize japanese were just a silly evolution? Pic not related

Shit posters are keks favourite disciples

desu I felt bad posting it.
They still deserve extinction for evolutionary failures.

kawaii kiwi
:B

If you loved animals you'd know when to let nature let them die you limey fuck

Kek

keked hard

Oh God, that was good

Koala and panda beaR are getting excting cause the human fucked their forests

>to human intervention just like the koala

Koala's aren't even endangered, white Americans will be extinct before Koalas.

Disagree.

"Because humans like it" is a perfectly fine reason to keep something around. Pandas are dumb as shit, but if the Chinese want to keep them around and think it's worth doing, then I say go for it. We pretty much rekt the bald eagle even though it's our national symbol, and kicks ass. And then we decided to try to bring it back, and we did.

A lot of the time I don't really give a shit about stuff like this. I hate hearing stories about some stupid species of newt or whatever being the reason we can't get freshwater from wherever. Stuff like that pisses me off. But if humans want to treat certain animals special then why not.

Reminder that the Nigger is an evolutionary failure and deserves to go extinct. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't 15% of your population. It's basically chimpanzee levels of intelligence and useless in the modern world but you worship them like they wuz kangs an shiet.

F

>defending a animal that failed to adapt to human populations
>hur totally different

Yeah seriously
>wanting cute shit dead
Just look at that cute fucker! They're so useless and helpless, give me 5 of them.

THE KIWI IS THE MOST FAMOUS OF ALL THE NZ.

>The only bird with the stones to stay on the ground and eat the tree killing termite.
>Kiwi saved NZ before the first tat face dug a hungy

Fuckin' got me.

That's my point you fucking moron. In a human-controlled environment, over a long enough time span, only cute and useful (domesticated) animals survive. Enjoy your useless flying rats while you can.

fucking kek!

Lost it at "Red Dot Award."

Opposition to kiwis is degenerate, pol.

wew

>STOP RESISTING

failure was you when you were born, from your bastard father.

I like Kiwis, the bird, not the shitposting scumbags.

English Bulldogs are evolutionary dead ends and hilariously unnatural, but no one would advocate for them to disappear.

The Kiwi embodies New Zealand - punching above their weight on the world stage and fucking shit up when required, see youtube.com/watch?v=8x5d_lZtA0U

masterfully memed

Are there any common traits among the animals humans seek to conserve? Could it be considered an evolutionary advantage to have a completely unrelated species seek to continue your existence?

Who's ready for ten year old feels?

youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

Fuck me, look at those little legs go.

Post more qt kiwis

>Could it be considered an evolutionary advantage to have a completely unrelated species seek to continue your existence?
Well obvoisly. I'm sure if kiwis were as smart and capable as us, they would try to save us too if we were in their position.

felt it as soon as i saw the thumbnail

Scientists think that cats evolved specifically to be fed and cared for by humans.

The kiwi is the epitome of living life to the fullest whilst facing adversary. Pretty damn courageous desu.

hes just jealous of our stealth mode

hes also jealous of our Kebab Removers

Go to hell :)

If they continue to breed faster than they die then they're not a failure, you know, unlike whites.

No thanks bruv.
Also that is one cute sloth. They don't need human intervention unlike the kiwi.