Why is there so much racism towards white people now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color#Social_status.2C_colorism_and_racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its like society now has a vendetta against whiteness.

jealousy breeds contempt. White's are the envy of every other race. my phone keeps adding that apostrophe btw

Basically this.

(((society)))

Yep. There's nothing to actually complain about, so they're making stuff up.

Basically everyone wants to forget everything that happened over 400 years ago and in some cases just under 100 years ago.

Society right now has very selective memory.

The fucking kikes are stepping up their plans to kill the white race for being such big meanies to them throughout history

We're going to have to shoah them again

Completely fucking holocaust them for real this time

But you cant be racist against white people...

Silly user don't you know you can't be racist against white people?

Because they are jealous of our money and neighborhoods

there is ZERO racism against white people. you see, one can only be racist if they are a member of the majority group who maintains control over the bulk of societal norms. white people have that control, only white people are racist.

welcome to the hive

What about whites in Zimbabwe

that's Zimbabwe.

My boyfriend is Hispanic.

do you want to go live in Zimbabwe? would you? ask yourself why not... here is a hint why you wouldn't, you'd lose your privilege.

Because the relationship between white and non-whites was obviously weak.

I think you're confusing "racism" with "systemic racial oppression". Why blur the two terms that have already been established?

OH yeah. The narrative.

Git fukt, white guilt libshit

because it's where my tax dollars are going

>HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS

Because politicians and media personalities are good at brainwashing and deflecting blame off of themselves and use white people as scapegoats.

Think about it, who is really responsible for niggers growing in a home without a father, going to underfunded schools, not being taught sex ed, having to look for a job in a climate where jobs are scarce, growing up in neighborhoods they won't be able to buy a house in? Who job is it to give those problems attention and proper funding? Politicians.

But then we get tweets from Hillary Clinton saying that it's white people that are the problem even though she's a Senator and has immense power in how her home state is run. Does she actually believe that a white cab driver is the cause of societies woes? White people are just useful scapegoats for when politicians just want to collect a cheque and don't want to do their job.

This.

I see beans, niggers, and asians dyeing their hair blonde, wearing blue/green eye contacts, and driving beat up BMW's or VW's (german)

And it's filled with niggers. I mean, couldn't you move there to gain privilege?

You rang?

Also has anyone else's IG explore page been filled with nigger memes and how WE WUZ KANGZ and shit? A year ago it was full of memes and cars and now all of a sudden its full of niggers with like 50 followers posting nigger blm stuff

because we are superior and they know it and want to bring us down to their level because they are insecure

Lighter skin tone is always associated with higher social status in all human societies. Why is this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color#Social_status.2C_colorism_and_racism