For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food waifu.

how is the zinger, senpai?

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich was a father figure in my life

yo what does fish fillet look like?

Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich is most based

this sandwich was a huge part of my childhood

>mfw can't enjoy mcdonalds because black and brown teenagers work there and the food and service is always terrible

/cock/ was such a good day

Nope, it's the beeg mec

Wendys is legit better than sdlanoDcM

I spent 30 minutes in the mcdonalds drive thru because some Mexican cunt couldn't understand that my fries didn't need to be cooking for 25 minutes
>pls pull into parking lot okay sir?
Yeah no how about you get me my fucking fast food Maria

For me its the McWhopper, the best fast food sandwich.

mcchicken is second

what's this meme? a new ad or what?

Soon.

Up your game, negro.

>1 mcdub
>not 2

fucking commie faggot

what a bitch

Too much bun with 2 mcdoubles.

/ourgirl/

Looks like he is trying to bath the dog probably to get rid of fleas rather than cook it.

member kfc twister wraps?

what an entitled piece of human shit you are

Wendy's is fucking delicious, honestly it tastes better than In n Out and Five Guys.

yes, every whiny conservative cunt please commit suicide by cop. i promise no one will miss you

i miss it so much bros

fuck off, no it wasn't. Sup Forums could legit be worst board

ehhhh, their burgers are good, but their fries have problems. I've had multiple locations occasionally hand me fries in a soggy fucking lump in the bottom of the carton.

I'm not the type to complain, but its enough that if I noticed it in time, I'd run my happy ass back there like, "Do it again", cuz shit's not edible.

/ck/ MEMES
ARE FUCKING SHIIIIIT
THEY'RE ALL SHIT

How would that even work? Just stack the burgers rather than taking apart the mcdoubles?

weed lmao

step up your munchie game fag. if you're going to eat shitty fast food and that's your go to, get excited for a life of mediocrity