Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

Can you even recover?

Bullshit. That bottom picture is all the kids in pre-trial intervention in the District of Columbia.

wtf I hate minorities now

Black republican here.

Blacks vote 90% of the time for democrats. Based Charles Barkley once said we have been voting for democrats in Chicago and Detroit for decades and we are still fucking poor

> democrats
> doing good things for niggers
I like your meme op, .05 shekels have been deposited in your correct the record fund

the maryland state attorney looks super fuckable is she wearing a corset?

>GOP make a random selfie. Only half of the room is in the pic.
>Democrats lose their shit over the skin color of the people in the pic.
>Democrats make a perfectly planned selfie. With all whites at the back of the b... group.
>Republicans are racists.

GENDER SEGREGATION

>implying a party has an obligation to come to your door and ask you to join
>on the rare occasions that they do, minorities reject them anyway
Sup Forums not btfo

>retard in the women's section
That's good shit man.

Republicans = Party of White America and White Identity (whether they admit it or not)
Democrats = Openly the Party of Black and Hispanic Identity

Let me guess: 'Trying' equals 'Going out of your way specifically to recruit them and turning down qualified whites'

>Democrats:Slavery was bad mkaaay but let's get these hundreds of niggers to work for us for free
Republicans:We don't hire minority interns,they make unfair comparisons between our internships and slavery

>Republicans are racist
>Democrats are meritocratic

why do nigs vote democrat?

Gib

let the conservative nog answer.

Democrats opposed the abolition of slavery and civil rights.

Republican party grew on the abolition movement.

Democrat president signs civil rights act with near 100 percent republican support.

Republicans are racist.

We dont want you in our party

I am now a #CruzMissile

I think conservatives are sticking to the whole "judge someone by the content of their character" thing

FOSS
U
C
K

O
F
F

S
H
I
L
L
S

&

S
L
I
D
E
S

Don't bump slides you flock of fucking retards and underage b&

gibsmedat

Because republicans are very slow to extend their hand out to minority groups. It also doesn't help that the left leaning members of the party who try get drowned out by the ultra conservative idiots. Finally it doesn't help when every single inicdnet/problem that happens to a minority is blamed on their parenting or somehow their fault.

If repubs could just shut down their hill billy/bigot half and realize the system may have some faults. They'd easily sweep in minorities as many of those groups are hard core Christians.

They...they know you sign up for whatever party you want, right? You don't need an invitation.

Saged

How will we ever recover from not securing the 12% black vote.

FUCKING STOP

because democrats dont refer to use as nigs?

You seem upset. DId your daddy fuck you? Did you love it Le'monjello?

Not securing minority votes in a world where minorities keep growing is a serious problem

When you put together the other minority groups you get over 30% of the population. Combined with the fact not every white person is voting for Trump and it becomes a concern.

And you're incapable of objective thought and observation. But its ok, leave the thinking to the real conservatives. We just need you to keep shouting build wall, our jobs, and pull the lever on election day.

>And you're incapable of objective thought

And you gained this insight by two questions? See, at first I genuinely thought you were somebody who had been molested by their father and grew to love it, now I see you are just a fedoralord.

The black vote isn't going to grow. Its going to shrink. Blacks are shooting and aborting themselves at crazy high rates. Hispanics are expanding and will probably overtake blacks in a generation or 2. Add in that hispanics are ethnically cleansing black areas on the west coast and that black America is having the hardest recovery from the recession which means more abortions and more shootings. BLM is kind of black America's last stand really.

"I'll have them niggers voting Democrat for 200 years." --LBJ