someone post recent kaylyn

nice try, fake news

lel

I smell chloecuck

*brap sense tingles*
*aggressively sniff brap as I walk by*
*hold breath, audibly swallow*

solid tushy familia

Damn, that's so hot. I hope she gets impregnated by a black guy.

nice tits

literally her best asset

chloe was just one off tbqh. she doesnt take pics with boys anymore last time i check

i think i know the theme of my fap for today

So I actually did something like this in class once.

My crush let a good one out during lectures and was visibly embarassed. It was quite and she turned quiet red after some kids put their noses in their shirts but I didn't want her to feel bad so I ran up and sniffed the air around her. I don't think she understood what I was trying to do so I went "Mmmm" after but teacher said to get the out of her class.

>girls like muscular men more at 11

no that's vicki or daphne

>It was quite and she turned quiet red

she's a blacked.com star now

no more freebies

>it was quite
>she turned quiet red

>>girls like muscular men more at 11

LOL

BRAP POSTERS WILL HANG

which jordyn video was kaylyn in?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPFPFPFPLLLLLPFPFfff

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….