Where were you when Youtube ran out of shekels?

Where were you when Youtube ran out of shekels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn46t8NksX0
youtube.com/watch?v=ckAje0BXaZo
youtube.com/watch?v=JyQKmSjtgrQ
youtube.com/user/toysandfunnykids/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's going on here?

Not sitting next to my Jewess wife, sadly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn46t8NksX0

Oh god what is that thing on the left?

literally going to jew themselves out to youtube on their Ethan and Hila channel.

These kikes are literally multi millionaires and they threaten to quit youtube over a bad week?

Yep

Did they lose their lawsuit yet?

"We jews need more money, youutube racist!'

I used to like some of the old h3h3 reaction videos, but watching him do interviews with all these pseudocelebs just shows how unfunny a person he is

>Hurrrr durrrr, goofs and gaffs papa bless, vape nashe yall

The only time he's ever even a bit funny is when he's making an ass of himself

You can tell Justin Roiland doesn't really like him in that new video, probably finds him annoying because there's a sense of fakeness that comes from Ethan

youtube started to dry out the shekel well for specific content due to advertisers complaining having their ads played during said content (for example isis videos). youtube panicked and anything that might be slightly controversial will now not make as much money as before, because ads won't play on those videos.

weirdly enough all those elsa vs spiderman fetish kids videos are still golden.

>le funny face beanie man
Literally redddit

and those peppa pig gore cartoons

Mostly started when the money started flowing in and his kike wife started going on camera. Failure jews (poor ones) can't really control themselves if they fund a way to start making shekels

Is H3 essential 14 year old core?

damn that's pretty funny. explains a lot

It's because he didn't care about money before, he posted a quality video every 2-3 weeks until he realized he was missing out on a massive shekel payout then he started posting shit videos every 2-3 days to maximize profit.

Chris Rock said it best: "Here today, gone TODAY."

I wish advertisers would just abandon youtube altogether, so the world would be free from this youtuber bullshit.

not that i 'side' with content creators, but youtube will literally not allow advertisers to get their ads on channels, even if they specifically ask youtube to let their ads play,

so fuck youtube

YouTube should demonitize this guy's whole account just out of spite. All he does is complain about them, this would be their middle finger back to him

i like the vlog vids on h2h2
he did a podcast with some guy named psychicpebbles that was really good
youtube.com/watch?v=ckAje0BXaZo

What the flying fuck is he doing with those eyebrows? Signalling the mothership?

Whats wrong with this cunts fuckin eyes?

Fuck off, shill. YouTube did nothing wrong. Maybe now these retards can get a real job.

he has a mild case of tourettes

perfect blowjob eyes tbqh

i wish they'd leave the internet entirely and it could just be IRC channels of pedophiles and train enthusiasts again

tourettes

Says the neet

whats up with those pee fetish vids

Advertising is what ruins YouTube. It's all just desperate greedy fuckers begging for comments, views and subs. Filthy Frank is the only big YouTube 'star' who hasn't become a complete sell out.

Holy fuck he's back

youtube.com/watch?v=JyQKmSjtgrQ

What did he mean by this

still miles better than shit like eric andre. people will watch any garbage if it's on TV

You're discussing drama between youtube celebrities.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

it's all relative. if you grew up on YouTube and you're used to that style of entertainment then you probably think guys like this are funny. If you grew up with TV then Eric Andre is pretty funny. Personally i'm just not that familiar with Youtube, I missed out on most of it. It never became one of my main sources of entertainment. I'm very mildly aware of what it's like so when I see people like this and their videos I just think it's stupid. It just looks very amateur. But, I suppose from your point of view it just looks normal. I'm just letting you know that I don't agree with you but I understand why you think the way you do.

kids click on that shit like crazy, because it is loud, bright, colorful and has their favorite characters in it. kids also find pee and fart jokes funny. it's a digital goldmine. even better than toy unboxing and playtime videos.

Oh shit he's talking about pizzagate

no I'm saying I grew up with TV and eric andre is not funny. and he has pretty much the same style of entertainment but gets more publicity because it's on TV

spot on mang, glad youtube is doing this.

the people with actual talent and passion will remain, while the greedy talentless hacks look elsewhere to exploit their audience.

and the enema, breast feeding and how to shave a vagina videos either.

or the hitting the A-Spot videos or the fisting videos.

>Advertising is what ruins YouTube.

Kind of, but it's more to do with how it has a monopoly on internet traffic for video views and uploads. But that is exactly how big buisness wants it. Easier to monetize if it is in a centralized framework, and it is also easier to monitor.

People should stop using it so often if they don't like it, and opt for other video upload sites.

>the people with actual talent and passion will remain

you mean like those guys? because they are the ones who are currently at the top of the youtube food chain.

what
link?

how the fuck is youtube even something to get triggered about? if they fuck up the site so fucking what? i don't see why all these people make videos as if the holocaust actually happened and then cry about youtube fucking them over. it's the life they chose, now deal with it. I never understood why people like all these stuff anyway, oh yeah that's right, $$$

shit son just search for it, they arent even creatively named.

its like they purposely named the videos like that to get the guarenteed prajeet and muhamed bux.

oh and the "date of" videos. people need to watch what their fucking kids be uploading and shit.

prank channels are dead. daddyofive didn't even reach 1 million subs. the guys you posted have waaay less followers than h3h3. ethan just spoonfeeds you shit and you take it as a fact.

this is the stuff that is currently highly rewarded by the youtube system:

youtube.com/user/toysandfunnykids/videos

If that is the content you deem creative and want to see more of in the future, guess what, you'll have your wish.

"date of"?