Why did people get so mad about this?

Why did people get so mad about this?

Because it's true and they don't have an argument so they get mad. The only thing Chris did wrong was reveal his power level.

Because saying that is a code word for saying that jews are overrepresented

Because one Roadhouse equals hundreds of "Trying to make it in NYC" movies.

Because they don't. When they say they are for the little guy, they look like they are either fake or they are virtue signaling to cover up something.

Not to mention California is so left now it is ridiculous.

Duh, California is the leftmost state in America. Why wouldn't it be left?

Because it's not true

Because "blue-collar Americans" = "gay black drug-dealer with daddy issues

fippybippy, every damn time.

Because progressive college kids are fucking retarded.

Elaborate, shariablue

Well it's definitely closer to the blue-collar lifestyle than La La Land or Marvel movies

so much this. there are literally 0 movies about blue collar america.

Fuck blue collar America.

fuck off tripfag

Manchester by the Sea, idiot.

What about the Tooth Fairy 2 starring Larry the Cable guy?

(You)

He's right though, because blue collar Americans are fags.

No it isnt

ZKUMPHH

Blue collar means college graduate to city folk

What even is this post.

Hollywod stars make millions of dollars and have their faces plastered on billboards. They are extremely attractive and have sex with equally attractive and high status people
Mr. working class Joe is a divorced subclinical alcoholic who makes 50k a year

average blue collar americans are retards who drink mountain dew

Actually I prefer coke.

From last year alone: Deepwater Horizon, Manchester by the Sea, Fences, Loving, Hell or High Water, Paterson, The Finest Hours

All critically acclaimed, not like the blue-collar people are ever going to watch them anyway they don't want to watch their lifestyle

He's a PRAT

Because they assume blue collar means White when i don't think Chris was talking about just White people

Also it is a tad bit stupid to say, Casey Affleck won best actor for playing a fucking janitor

Hollywood
>we wuz blue collar and sheeit
>now lets get back to the coke and hookers

>Deepwater Horizon
You mean a movie about an environmental disaster? This wasn't about casual blue collar guy trying to make it in the world.

This
Notice how no one proved him wrong.

>50k

All blue collar people do is drugs and prostitutes though, albeit of lesser quality.

That is the median income

Instead of whining he should contribute to it, his most blue collar role is the fucking lego movie

Coz they watch whatever Hollywood movie anyways.

Also who is mad about this?

Blue Collar America
>we wuz trump and sheeit
>now lets get back to the meth and hookers

Why do people get mad about about anything on the internet? They're bored, dumb and overly emotional.

My buddy's county wrote in bernie sanders more than they voted for clinton, that's how stupidly left cali is

You're talking as if Clinton was an improvement over Sanders

what is essential blue collar kino?

one of those candidates was actually on the ballot user. Writing in candidates is dumb in all cases besides school board/similarly local elections

>they don't want to watch their lifestyle

pretty much this. no one watches their own lifestyle

Post good Blue collar cinema.

My state doesn't have write-ins but I would have done a write-in if I could, because fuck all of these people running. I'd rather vote for "Deez Nuts" to show how little faith I have in all of them.

Instead I ended up voting for Gary Johnson, because Hillary and Trump are so bad that I'd literally rather have the guy who had to ask what Aleppo was. Fuck America.

thought that was charlize theron in the thumbnail

lmao, no it's not, more like 30k

Blue collar americans are alt right racists. So he is pro racism and fascism

Why did Chris Pratt say it in the first place? Doesn't really make sense. Hollywood doesn't represent anybody. It's all escapism.

Who is getting triggered? Manlets and non-whites?

Yeah, he probably got the median household income by accident, which is around $50k.

Then why is everyone always talking about representation? Checkmate.

Pratt might be leddit but he's pretty based. Would go hunting with.

Because people are getting mad about everything. It's a replacement for not having personality

How so?

It's late individualism. Personality is just an amalgamation of all of the things you enjoy consuming

fuck you you piece of shit
it's true though, people have too much time on their hands now

It's the paradox of choice. When faced with a massive amount of information we could be consuming at any given time we become overwhelmed and simply shitpost about anime penises on reddit

Blue collar core :

-Chaplin movies
-Spaghetti western
-Dirty Harry
-Lethal Weapon
-Braveheart
-Gladiator
-The Patriot
-Die Hard
-Seven
-Forest Gump

What did i miss ?

What is blue collar about Braveheart and Gladiator?

Yeah that actually is a great way to put it.

Braveheart and gladiator are shit.

Seriously though how many movies are about the majority of normal middle americans

this guys entire kino catalog

it doesn't exactly represent white collar americans either

the last movie about an accountant is ben affleck shooting shit up

the last movie about a mechanic is jason statam shooting shit up

hollywood is about attractive people shooting shit up

It's about blue collar dignity.

It was big in the 90s, with an everyman zenith popularized by Rosanne, Home Improvement and Full House.

Now we're more...well, high-concept is wrong, but kind of works.

Fargo

((they)) stopped making movies about the people in the country and started telling the people how to act and who to admire.

Oppression olympics works even better.

It's not limited to movies. America's notions about race are absurd. The idea that some fifth generation coal miner educated at his local Quick-E-Mart is somehow more privileged than some suburban professional make-up unboxer because he and some billionaire plutocrats happen to share a penis and a lack of melanin is beyond retarded.
Oh, no. You can't make fun of Tyrone! he doesn't know any better because of poor inner city education, but man isn't Stucky a privileged white piece of shit? He dropped out of high school to save the family farm and now he has somewhat uninformed opinions. I am white and I work in the media and man do I hate people like Stucky.

Why even vote at all in that case?

Braveheart and that commercial where that Kardashian girl stops an incident of imminent police brutality with a pepsi cola are essentially the same thing

No one got mad except a few lefty blogs. It was a non-story.

If you're white and poor then it's your own fault.

Probably spending your privilege points on drugs and hookers.

IT'S NOT TRUUUUUUUEE!!!!!

Who got mad at this

Actually blue collars are a minority of Americans. It's blue collar Americans don't represent America.

-Days of Heaven
-Brokeback Mountain

Why is it in America being poor makes you special?

>We need more representation for minorities
>Unless they're white

Yeah ok.

fpbp

neck yourself

That was Caitlyn Jenner's daughter.

Why was lethal weapon 1 so fucking good? I can't put my finger on it.

Well, for one it's patently false.

Mel Gibson?

Because America has a victim complex.

underrepresented groups need to be represented in the media unless they are ______.

penis.

Because they interpreted that he was talking about whites, which means less diversity. I'm not kidding and think that explains it.

I know what you mean. I want to say chemistry, or even just Mel. Maybe something to do with how it's unashamedly an action movie, there's no pretentions. It goes all out: Christmas time, damsel in distress, special forces, loose cannon, vietnam vet, cop nearing retirement... I don't know how many of these cop thriller tropes were born with Lethal Weapon, but it holds nothing back.

>7.6 on imdb
Why?

7.6 is pretty damn good for a site where people create accounts just to bomb the score.

Lethal Weapon is a great trilogy. I ignore 4 though. Such a huge drop in quality from the franchise.

>rich cunt pretending to understand to the working class
Pathetic.

I'd say that Lord of the Rings has widespread blue collar appeal, the Hobbits are basically working class though a bit lazy.

>Dirty Harry
>watched all those movies recently
>every single one of them is one liner gold mine

Seriously, for being "controversial" when they came out, they're quite cheeky at times.

>What did i miss ?
Death Wish.

You missed every single movie ever made.

Actually he's not as rich as you think. Allow me to quote a passage from his facebook page.

>I have a shit load of free babies, I mean seriously, who wants one? Boy, girl, take one... or two! They're everywhere! And just so #precious. But mostly I'm just trying to stay humble. (BUT IT'S SO HARD) which is why I have to give a shout out to my "professional attitude liaisons" that help me with all that shit as well as my Sherpa Greg, Scooter, my chakra mechanic, what's his name my laser chiropractor guy and (amazing news) he's got a time machine! Is he crazy expensive? Of course! Am I nearly tapped out even though I'm pulling down millions per movie!? Hell no. I'M IN THE RED SON!! Luxury jets are super expensive but my psychic Mirijamph promised me if I fly her family to my new compound in Aruba and get her my tax ID #'s I could get Evander Holyfield as my boxing coach! (Long story) things are good I guess. I played catch with Peyton Manning and Papa John just the other night... oh that reminds me... I'm probably getting my own pizza flavor if we can just figure out how to grind up diamonds into an edible powder. And other than that pretty normal day to day same old same old. Oh... They're thinking of naming a city after me. New York. Ever heard of it? Probably gonna be called New-Star-Lordia pretty soon. Just sayin' So... there IS another name you may know me by...
$hamiroquoixxx (patent pending)