The ghostwriter who ACTUALLY wrote "The Art of the Deal" thinks Trump is an idiot and doesn't deserve to be president

The ghostwriter who ACTUALLY wrote "The Art of the Deal" thinks Trump is an idiot and doesn't deserve to be president

youtube.com/watch?v=j9v4PIwig6A

How does Sup Forums justify this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-threatens-the-ghostwriter-of-the-art-of-the-deal/amp?client=safari#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mind if I save that picture?

How come I see this same picture with different women every time?

Fucking lost it at that pic. How could I have forgotten that glorious meme?

Those Titties!

>Trump is a billionaire
>the other dude is a ghostwriter

Yeah, I think I should listen to the ghostwriter... lol

He sounds so assblasted. Did Donald shit in his breakfast while he was writing it or something?

godbless rick for screencapping them big titties

Gotta love some old people fucking up on social media.

>people who have worked closely with a person can't offer insight on their personality
>having money makes a person trustworthy

>fuzzy bunny milk monkey

god damn it Sup Forums

>an old egg like me

>garlic bread

Every time

This is literally the reason I don't have family in jewbook anymore.

Well he was smart enough to hire a ghost writer competent enough to write the most successful business book of all time.

If as president he just choose a shit tonne of competent people like this to create the most successful government branches of all time then good.

Makes him smart. Not trustworthy.

>He's a lefty cuck
lmao where do you people come from

>having money means you're smart

>he has a short attention span
>he sent signed pictures of his hands to someone who called them small for like 20 years

Pick one, media.

>Literally

I don't think Henry Styles would appreciate your antisemitism underage b& friend.

Rappers are poor as fuck, as far as I know, almost all of the top of the charts fuckers are in large debt these days...

>it's another "person who knew ____ breaks their silence" episode
He "hasn't slept a night since Donald Trump started running for president" yet he waits until now to start talking?
into the trash

>The 'ghostwriter' who 'ACTUALLY' 'wrote' "The Art of the Deal" 'thinks' Trump is an idiot and doesn't deserve to be president
Suuuuuuuuuuure

Jesus. What an ugly kid.

Not smart enough to write book like a professional writer? Uh, sure...

The ghostwriter is just ass-blasted his client holds different political views. Nothing to see here.

Loving this top notch American meme where wealth equals intelligence in a directly causational relationship. Its all over the place lately.

>(((Tony Schwartz)))

Surprise surprise, another coincidence.

HAHHAAHA oh fuck me that image...

(((Schwartz)))
Credited on the Cover
>Ghostwriter

Why do you think the speech drama and then the Cruz drama happened? It was to bury news about this interview.

And notice how no major network covered this interview even though it's a bombshell.

he's a kike

kikes hates Donald Trump

kikes will say anything to try and take him down

The fuck? Trump openly loves kikes. He's probably sucked off more than afew rabbis.

Kim kardashian isn't smart, rhianna isn't smart, Taylor swift isn't smart.

Money isn't shit but a sign of how valuable you are

First thing you do if you are a ghost writer is not tell anyone you exist. You had your 5 minutes of fame and now no one will hire you.

Friendly reminder that Tony Schwartz isn't Jewish. Neither is Marty Schwartz. Its a pretty common German surname.

>Implying the media is on Trumps side

Wew lad

>This bombshell
>Bombshell

Yes a Jew that worked with Trump 30 years ago is going to bring him down.

Kek

M
MMMM
MMMOOO
MMMMMOOOOOMMMYYYYY

Is there any proof he ghostwrote the book?

I get the feeling he had a contract signed where he isn't supposed to talk about what went into the book exactly like most ghost writers. He is going to get sued to hell.

Gomenasai.

Damn, i miss that show.

Dammit we've been over this gentlemen. The globalist Jews are against Trump. The non globalist Jews are for Trump. There is just a shit ton more globalist Jews than there are non globalist Jews in the world.

google.com/amp/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-threatens-the-ghostwriter-of-the-art-of-the-deal/amp?client=safari#

>Money isn't shit but a sign of how valuable you are

Yeah any retard can make billions in the toughest property market in the world, delusional. How much are you worth? Keep comparing him to entertainers though, it's really relevant.

>Inb4 Trump inherited it all

He was worth billions when his father passed.

It's one of the names that the crypto-Jews took on to blend in with the crowd.

If trump could do it, I'm sure most college educated business people could if they inherited a 200m real estate business and connections.

if he is so smart why isn't he running for president?

>he sent signed pictures of his hands to someone who called them small for like 20 years
The author also mentioned that he was extremely insecure and easily provoked. That is a perfect example of insecurity.

Shills are pretty busy today.

If only there was a way to check...

>celebrity
>writing a book
come on now

>>Inb4 Trump inherited it all
>He was worth billions when his father passed.

What did I mean by this dumb cunt? He didn't inherit 200M even when his father died, it was split amongst all his siblings after he was already successful.

It is easy though, look at all the lottery winners that have gone on to make billions.

0/10 low Energy shilling, no records have been corrected, KYS.

He was a billionaire in the 80's and his dad died in 1999. Saying trump is a billionaire because of his money and his entrepreneurial skills is a moot point because mark Cuban and bill gates are worth near and or above him and I wouldn't say they're as smart as him

>calling your boss an idiot

sounds like he's salty from something in the past

Rick gets me every time

OH WAIT THERE IT FUCKING IS

My mate sends me a video of him eating weetbix every single morning for the past 3 years
>big appreciator of the long con

Meant to reply to you too

Nice GILF tits

that could be any tony schwartz

Because we left Sup Forums after it got overrun with traps

I just want those titties in my mouth desu

What was the question again?

Fucking top banter

Meant for --> Because none are accidental

Where?

why do they also act like having a "ghostwriter" is something bad?

Well yeah.

He was offered to write more books for Trump but turned it down.

He went on to make less money than he could have, if he just continued working with Trump but he thought he could do better on his own.

Now hes bitter about his own dumb choices.

>ghost writer
>name on the fucking cover

It's fine since Trump doesn't really want to be president and has already said that we would allow the VP to do most presidential duties.