What are some movies where normies get what's coming to them?

What are some movies where normies get what's coming to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/12000-luxury-fyre-festival-is-basically-a-disaster-zone/
twitter.com/thedingojohnson/status/857854417722376192
wsj.com/articles/fyre-festival-organizers-push-to-keep-it-from-fizzling-1491130804
thefashionlaw.com/home/fyre-festival-proves-an-epic-fail-as-attendees-label-it-a-scam-hoax
mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/somerset-county/2014/10/18/hunt-far-hills-races/17501715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this guy is complaining about a cheese sandwich?

That's fucking horrific.

no he's complaining about the fact he was promised more.
also not complaining about a cheese sandwich fucking prole

Tickets were $12K each, I think he has a right to.

Nightcrawler!

i wouldn't eat that lettuce

but is it provolone? cuz that is always worth the money! yum yum

It's just a deconstructed sandwich.

that's hilarious

MILLENNIALS BTFO

>no spread
That's the dryest looking shit I ever did see

Rundown? What's with the sandwich?

he's complaining cuz he paid 12k to go to a private island, get luxurious treatment and go to a cultural festival only to realize the whole thing was a huge scam, lol

I can't wait for some nigger who sold crack for months to buy tickets decides to chimp out start shooting when he gets back

Serves him for blowing 12 grand on stupid shit.
I can a cheese sandwich for a buck

>going to a cultural festival of art, music, and food on some shitty impoverished Caribbean island
Who does this? WHO?!

Idk what this Fyre Festival thing is, but I googled it and got
>Fyre Festival Causes Chaos, Attendees Left Stranded and Reportedly in Danger
>Left Stranded
Fucking kek

The Bahamas are actually pretty well off for the most part.

Leaps and bounds above the rest of the Caribbean.

i hope someone makes a producers style comedy about this scam

>$12,000 luxury Fyre Festival is basically a disaster zone

>Bahamas music festival descends into chaos as festival-goers encounter half-built amenities, feral dogs, and no security or staff

Oh no. Now the rich will have experience the horror of living as an average person. How ever will they manage.

ya a bunch of people who paid tickets to go there got stranded

the island was basically abandoned, there were some tents and shit lying around and no one was there

a lot of people got their shit stolen because there were no cops either

Nice

>complaining about a british staple meal

>the island was basically abandoned, there were some tents and shit lying around and no one was there
>festival-goers encounter half-built amenities, feral dogs, and no security or staff
kek sounds like the setup to a horror film, a tropical hills have eyes or something

Good shit.

Did they get their money back?

kek I genuinely looked at the OP and was like 'what's wrong with a cheese sandwich?'

Tell me more. Is Fyre Festival remotely Sup Forums related? What were the scammed expecting to do there?

The refund policy on the festival website

consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/12000-luxury-fyre-festival-is-basically-a-disaster-zone/

This weekend was to mark the launch of Fyre Festival, a boutique, luxury music festival taking place in Exumas, Bahamas. Tickets to the festival ran between $4,000 and $12,000, with the price of admission including a chartered flight from Miami, private villas to sleep in, yacht rides with gorgeous models, and performances from the likes of G.O.O.D. Music, Major Lazer, Blink-182, Disclosure, and more. On paper it all sounded good — that’s if you’re into that form of excessive douchebagery. Upon arrival, however, festival-goers were met to what amounts to a disaster zone.

According to reports on reddit and Twitter, the festival grounds were littered with half-built tents and mountains of trash. Catered meals were nothing more than a slice of bread and cheese, with a salad garnish for good measure. As night fell, the situation became even more chaotic, as festival staff and security were nowhere to be found. Luggage was thrown out of the back of a truck to an awaiting mob. There were reports of feral dogs running loose through the festival grounds, and some attendees allege to have gotten into verbal and physical confrontations with locals. All the while, flights to the island have been canceled.

>Take out loan or get mom and dad to pay 12K for a festival
>Expect to listen to music on the beach, and brag about it for years to come
>Instead you're stranded eating cheese sandwiches and a cup of lettuce and tomatoes

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the DESIGNATED shitposting boards now although at least Sup Forums stays on topic

Sup Forums will change when hiroshimoot makes the new shitposting board though, /goy/

the "policy" on their website said no refunds, but apparently there are people there signing papers to get them?

it's not really clear who is giving them out or how it's going to work

Where's Ja?

How is Matt Skiba in Blink-182? Does he forget the lyrics 10 times a show like he did in Alkaline Trio?

Ahhhhhahahaha what a bunch of rich fucking idiots.

Why do people do this to themselves? Like go to Burning Man or Bonaroo or this? It's thousands of dollars to live in a tent, eat psychedelics, not shower for a week, shit in the desert, listen to mediocre music, watch fire spinners... You can get the drugs and recreate the experience in someone's backyard for a 10th of what these places cost.

Kek

Damn, I mean dashcon was shit but they didn't strand anyone on an island. This is next level.

Ja Rule, how could you do this?

Best part are the feral dogs.

Absolutely perfect.

that's what everybody expected was going to be, and before that /qa/ and /s4s/

perception is reality in the chans, and if you see Sup Forums as a cruise control India, it's because you actively participate in making it so

Fucking amazing.

also Blink-182 canceled

time to shitpost on Sup Forums he he he

Ok lemme make a thread about Eaux d'artifice and we'll see how it goes

so basically Sup Forums?

this has to be one of the funniest things to happen this decade

i just cannot believe this is real. look at this video: twitter.com/thedingojohnson/status/857854417722376192

people payed THOUSANDS of dollars to see this and get attacked by feral dogs while being fed (uncooked) cheese sandwiches.

BURN THE

PAY THE TOLL

I hope my cunt ex went.

That's a mean thing to say. Satisfying though.

>So, Fyre Festival was a complete scam. We arrived at Exuma International Airport and were told to get on buses if we are staying on site. So, Megan, Tobi and I get on our bus to go to what we think will be the ultimate glamping experience - king sized beds, solar powered lightbulbs, furniture, etc. What actually happened is that we go to a semi-constructed tent, a tiny stage and a huge line of very worried looking people who needed to check in to find their bags.

>Unfortunately, they did not let us pick up our bags at the airport as we were told they would be waiting for us in our tents. That was a lie and it took us from 6:30 to 9:45pm to get our luggage back. Aside from this, the tents weren't even built yet, so of course there was not furniture inside (as promised). I spoke to a woman who had paid 10k for a VIP Villa Package - she was promised an exclusive villa, VIP access, and an upgraded culinary experience - instead she got a partially constructed tent and all of the stuff she put inside it was stolen.

>Every single staff member had no idea what was going on which meant that all information we were told was wrong or contradicted what we had been told before. I didn't see any food but there were people going around encouraging people to drink. Obviously right off the bat we tried to leave but since it took us almost 4 hours to find our bags, we were stuck there and then lost the staff member who promised us a full refund as he (rather conveniently) did not pick up the phone.

>So, now we are at Exumas International Airport waiting for a flight to Miami to arrive that was supposed to be here 2 hours ago. All of the flights from Miami to Exumas have been cancelled due to the deception, and the ones that are coming to Exumas from Miami have been labeled "rescue missions."

This is a fucking LOST situation

>Eaux d'artifice
Looks interesting. Thanks for posting it.

>getting the Lost experience for only 10k

i am jelly

Looks like Ja Rule showed up finally

holy shit, this makes ballpit-con look good.

One? I'm making 10 threads on Sup Forums right now you falsely equivocating amateur. And I'll babysit them too.

This won't hold up in court. Simply putting "no refunds" on your website doesn't not make it legal to scam customers.

>ultimate glamping experience
>glamping

what?

will rich jewish trust fund kids ever recover?

imagine all the girls going for some BBC and getting rabies dogs

I don't think you understand the situation, retard.

cultural enrichment at its best

>the television show ended badly so a group of ambitious individuals wanted to recreate it in real life with unsuspecting people

you'll have to babysit them and spur on discussion because we all know no one else will

They paid to live an episode of LOST.

Glamorous camping. Basically not camping

>Glamping - A fusion of glamour and camping - emerged internationally and came across the Atlantic over the last decade. Both independent properties and global hospitality brands have capitalized on an elevated demand for travelers who want to experience the positive aspects of camping without the "uncomfortable" negatives. Glamping pivots on a high level of service that focuses on the complete comfort of the guests. The amenities found at glamping destinations far exceed anything recreational campers experience.

>Search volume for the keyword, "Glamping", in 2015 reached 260,000 in monthly searches (over 3 million annual searches). Glamping.com is ranked number one for the search results for this popular keyword.

>glamping
I had to look it up but it's a combination of glamour and camping...

>europoors think this is a sandwich

feels good to live in USA with real sandwiches and no ooga booga refugees

This reads like the pitch for a reality tv show but its real. I love it.

No but dude it say no refunds and thats like the adult version of no take backs so they get their money forever.

Well at least it's not white bread.

Except there is more than one dog (How the hell did Vincent get fatter every season? Did Dharma have their own dog food?)

yeah that's the weird thing about this, if it was a scam from the beginning it would obviously fail

with that many people getting scammed and stranded in the middle of nowhere people would notice and there would be lawsuits all over the place

maybe ja rule was just high while organizing the whole thing

there is literally nothing wrong with a comfy cheese sandwich with pickle

What's the fucking point?

whoever is profiteering off this scheme is a genius, he's probably laughing his ass off right now.

heart kek

it's too late for that now obviously, Sup Forums is far too overrun with underageb&s and memesters from Reddit

if more people had kept a more serious attitude back then, then newfags wouldn't have been encouraged to post garbage in the first place, and the situation wouldn't have led to the state of things as they are now

the only way Sup Forums could possibly return to its former pre-2011 self is if the moderation staff actually cracked down hard on all the shitposting, but as we know now that's not really going to happen since the mods actually encourage off-topic shitposting

>he thinks the company is going to have any assets

kek

all the money is gone who the fuck are you gonna sue? some hobo who they got to sign up as the director of the company? spend all that money on lawyers to send a random to jail who gets off because his details were fraudulently applied to the company

Unless you paid in something other than cash, in which you can always reverse the payment within a period of time
no shit, the writing was on the wall as early as the beginning of the month that this would be a disaster
wsj.com/articles/fyre-festival-organizers-push-to-keep-it-from-fizzling-1491130804

camping for people who dont like camping

That's what you get for paying $12000 to see some shitty bands you stupid cunts.

there's that assumption again. babysteps instead of complete, full-on shit because lel everybody erse er doing it! typical fad-lagging Sup Forumsjerk

>implying I'm going to subscribe to read this

Pastebin it lad.

I love how Blink 182 cancelled like 4 hours before it was supposed to start

these kinds of millenials don't have the backbone to go through with a class-action lawsuit.
They'll all expect someone else to do everything for them while they continue to complain on social media.

thefashionlaw.com/home/fyre-festival-proves-an-epic-fail-as-attendees-label-it-a-scam-hoax

Fucking kek m8

Tl;dr

Rich white people show up to a third world country expecting luxury only to find trash and have their shit stolen.

People who want to be out in nature, but not really. Seems pretty fucking pointless to me too. I've spent some weeks kayaking around islands in a tent with just about enough space, cooking up pasta on a camping stove as the sun went down, and I can honestly say that's one of my best experiences. Got to see two stags jump into the water, they were either cooling off, or attempting to charge us.

This is what bitcoin is except with ja rule

Who fucking knows? I thought people camped to get away from the modern world. Thatd be like going to the beach and sitting in the hotel the entire time you're there

>white people

I think you mean Jews

nah that's bullshit, with that much money and people involved at least 1 person is going to file a lawsuit

i'm curious who is going to get sued, if anyone. Would it be Ja Rule?

Rich people who have the urge to feel like commoners but with all of their comforts in an arm's reach?

Like this thing in my state mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/somerset-county/2014/10/18/hunt-far-hills-races/17501715/

Do people still pay anything in cash anymore?

That looks fucking disasterous... and this is coming from a guy who went on five deployments to various locations in the middle east. I've been deployed to locations that had better amenities than that.

this is the best thing capitalism ever did

i am proud of these industrious barbados men for getting people to pay $12,000 for tickets for some meme

thats like selling thousands of cars, imagine how much they made off with