YOU'RE DEAD TO ME

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfB6C8a8ttg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU BETTER GIVE ME 75.3%OF YOUR WHOLE COMPANY ADDING 2.5 MILLIONS OF AQUITY AND THE PRIVILEGE TO CLEAN THE SOLE OF MY BOOTS OR I WILL OVERPOWER YOU FINANCIALLY AND EMOTIONALY UNTIL YOU DIE.

YOU GOT 3,2,1, TO ANSWER AND THE DOOR IS CLOSED YOU ARE DEAD TO ME.

who was in the wrong here?

Holy fuck am I happy this guy won't be PM.

haha wow it's always amusing to see a pathetic nobody who can't get politics off their mind for a single second

just imagine existing like that? everywhere you'd look it'd be politics. sad, really.

literally
>I'm in, and for that reason I'm out.

>your product is amazing and I think it will do really well and you're such a great person and for that reason I'm out

He dropped out yesterday. It's current events. Don't be such an ass.

Yes, I know. He told me himself because I am a member of the Conservative Party, but I am a well-rounded individual who understands when and when not to bring up politics.

I like this product, I'm in, and for that reason, I'm out.

There's zero law to that except for standards that reside solely within your head.

Are you saying you refuse to obey society's natural laws?

Yes.

I rebel.

Freedom always comes at the cost of loneliness.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfB6C8a8ttg

I'd argue the opposite: Loneliness as a self-perpetuated trap. Or prison, as such. A conditioned way of life that is wholly limiting.

>Your product isn't FUBU™ enough and for that reason i'm out

Who gives a fuck if it's current events?

Alright, good lord, I'll never bring it up in Dragon's Den threads again.

>Dragon's Den
>Tfw Sup Forums only makes group streams for Shark Tank and never exposess themselves to the glory of Theo Paphities.

It's not fair.

Or an enlightened way of thinking. I choose to be alone because I know it's just a matter of time before I am gone for real. It's better for the people I care about to already write me off as gone. That way, no one cares when I die.

Oh user. You'll grow out of that soon enough. When you do, don't hate yourself for wasting time, just focus on making the best with what you have.

That's kind of shitty to be this condescending to him pal, you don't know his situation and it's silly of you to think that your way of thinking is universally applicable.

He'll be fine.

>I won't be able to learn French within 2 years, and for that reason, I'm out

looks like Canada will be stuck with DUDE WEED LMAO Man forever

More like,

>I really think you have something good here, I'm going to offer you what your asking

Kevin
>I'll go in on that deal

Mark
>Me too, but on the condition that Robert isn't part of the deal, are you ok with that Kevin?

Kevin
>Sure, sounds great!

Mark
>Robert? You ok with that?

Robert
>fuck you guys.

I'm older than you. For sure. The best in what I have is making sure that the few remaining people that care are already detached from me.

I do have to leave a diary or something though so they know. Mysteries are just the worst, right?

>tfw that one cunt that one cunt that was streaming never returned

I've always held the thought it'd be a solitary "You're welcome."
A nice fuck you.

Ten bucks says you're 25.

You're right. If you accomplish nothing in your life, you are nothing.

But you like being alive. Otherwise you'd have killed yourself long ago. If not, then why are you waiting?

oh that'd be a mean thing to write as a bygone message. One thing I personally hate is mysteries, so I will definitely write down my life experiences and thoughts before I go.
you owe me
Of course I like being alive. I'm not going to kill myself unless my body gets wracked with awful pain or something. But I will die, sooner than most. Kind of sucks, but that's life.

There's a great book called Learned Optimism that goes into detail of how conditioned patterns come to be and how they can be dealt with. I no doubt that some of your issues are biochemical, but the intelligentsia of misery screaming in one's head is, in my opinion, the larger crux.

I'm 28 and I've been very lucky to have hurt some wonderful people. Very lucky. For me that's all it took. I celebrate their misery, because fuck them, but that was the contrast showing me it can be beaten. Do I want to? I'm in your position and empathize. It's more fun to hate. But reality creeps in, doesn't it?

Are you angry? From my experiences with myself and others, fury is the driving motivator behind this hate. Do you have an outlet for that?

I don't hate anyone. I'm doing them a favour, but unfortunately, that means making them hate me. But that's fine. They'll be better off.

Not that guy but sounds like a good read thanks

I wish I could save you in some sort of time machine.