Yeah, I'm thinking he's back

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.gossip.celebrities/G_1Hw_m19pM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone keeps saying he's unJUSTed himself, but there is no evidence besides this one shitty instagram pic.

Watches are stupid

Kill the unbelievers

>shitty actor will star in more shitty movies that no one cares about
Wow, so amazing

who /fraserhead/ here?

J U S T?

This instagram is fake and was made by a redditor. Brendan will never unfuck his shit.

GET THIS /FRASERHEAD/ OUTTA HERE

>instagram pic
It's also on his IMDB

>He is of Irish, Scottish, German, Czech, and French-Canadian ancestry
That's pretty based

it's missing alimonian american tho

according to the all knowing ChamCham Brendan never left

and if he did then he did it on his own terms

PICKED UP
I
C
K
E
D

U
P

You have to go back.

>this conversation
What? What DID Regan do?

>French-Canadian ancestry
>Based

This explains it

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.gossip.celebrities/G_1Hw_m19pM

Brendan would never do this, pure slander

>I graduated from the University of Washington with a degree in psychology and
a minor in French. Still my father always compared my success to Brendan's.

>wahhh wahhh how come my successful brother won't give me a free ride now that my useless degree in Algerian pastry history landed me a job as a homeless bum?
What a dick.

>fraserhead
Does he actually think he has this kind of rabid fans? Will someone ever break to him that it's just shitposting?

That amount of race-mixing cannot possibly be healthy.

Speak for youself faggot, I'm a fraserhead

>t. Poorfag notaest

>pealed

he's still JUSTed

I'm a fraserhead

What has been JUST'd cannot be unJUST'd.

>#fraserheads
>#family

he's JUSTing himself at this point

Cameo in the Mummy...callin it

>imdb forums shut down
>brendan finally lets go of his chamcham alter ego and starts to unjust himself

I'd be hyped if he was back to action movies, fuck off

kill yourself

>gets refuted by all replies
>says kys

You have to go back

that was my first post in this thread, you're a worthless loser just like brendan.

>THAT PETITION!

Can i get a quick rundown, who is this chamcham, is that brandan himself?

>fraserheads

is that even official?

his official website still requires flash player 7

Yeah but do people even care about official websites anymore? Twitter has made them irrelevant.

Here's the rundown

Nah he's still got the JUST face, like he's trying really hard to look content but all he can think about is alimony.

>being a mongrel is based
spotted the burger

yes, but he doesnt have a twitter either. the website is the only ting he has

>op is literally a screenshot of his instagram account
>"the website is the only ting he has"

I didn't know that. He does have Instagram which appears to serve a similar purpose.

He has become one with the alimony

It's male jewelry

>#family
Brendan confirmed to be in FF9.

TSUJ
S
U
J

>THI S SUMMER...
>...ROB SCHNEIDER IS...
>...THECHAMCHAM
>Rated F for Fraser

no

what the fuck is this 3d chess

>441 likes
LOL, most random sluts get at least 1000. Yeah' I'm thinking he's still a loser

thats not his Instagram you dummy. a fan made it

>Rated F for Fraser

rev up those kinos

how fucking stupid and gullible are you?
just because somebody wrote official doesn't mean it is

JUST is truly the best meme

ADJUSTED

it's TSUJ now get with the program

I unironically will go to whatever his next movie is that's in theatres like 12 times to support him.

Alimony is a fucking joke.

Brendan's alimony is a fucking meme. Look up his net worth and his alimony/child support payments.

>hardly makes a dent
>even if he had to pay full alimony for the next 80 years he would go from being a millionaire to being a millionaire
>his youngest child will be 18 in a few years meaning no more child support
>he's still acting and getting more roles than most people

Name a big movie he's been in in the past like 10 years.

Leading role.

The Nut Job did almost half as well as The Mummy with half the budget.

>trying to deny the fucked up shit
Brenny is JUUUUUUSSSSSST, you hear me?
His shit is utterly fucked, and you can't reverse that process.
He is more alimony than man now.

Even if he never worked again and retired to a nice home for the rest of his life, the alimony wouldn't affect his lifestyle. Again, we know his net worth and we know what the alimony payments are (before renegotiation so they could be even lower)

>Everyone keeps saying he's unJUSTed himself
Yeah, I'm thinking he's unJUSTed himself

His networth is over 30 million

If i had that much money I would never work again. Theres nothing wrong with Brendan other than his cunt ex wife that he has to pay for two more years.

WTF is ChamChams problem?

Can someone explain this ChamCham meme? Is he Brenad Fraser posting on IMBD?

see

ChamCham is Brendans secret gay lover

shaved arms??

Brenny is getting in touch with his feminine side

As I understand it, he's paying millions a year in child support. And since about 2000, since his hair fell out and he got flabby, his income is only tens of thousands a year.

The alimony and child support was calculated with his 90s earning potential, which he no longer even remotely has.

It's the same thing that happened with Robin William's alimony actually.

After a while, these has-been actors don't have the same earning potential so it severely fucks them if their alimony is calculated by what they used to make.

And here's the honest truth about Brenden Fraser, he's a shit actor. He did nothing but kids movies and romantic comedy for a reason. Women loved him because he was hot in the 90s (seriously, he was a sex symbol at one point though it's hard to believe it now if you're a youngfag) and kids liked him because he made funny kid's movies.

I think all the Brenden love, outside of it's meme value, comes from people who were kids in the 90s and didn't quite realize how shit his acting really was. It's high school play caliber.

Naturally any eye-candy type actor that isn't a great actor will fall out of the limelight as their looks fade.

But it's not hopeless. He should shave his head entirely, that hairline is doomed and no amount of hair plugs will save it. And he should start working out again, he had a nice body in the 90s. Maybe do a bit of steroids (most actors juice to bulk up). Then maybe he could do sort of a Vin Diesel type thing....

.... but as it stands now, he's just gonna get typecast as a sad flabby aging dad, just as Robin Williams became the sad clown for his last 20 years. He just radiates defeatism at this point. And that doesn't pay well.

Brendan and his new gf Skin Diamond

>As I understand it, he's paying millions a year in child support.
You understand wrong. Stop pulling figures out of your ass.

I just looked up the exact numbers (I read an article on it before, but it's not like I memorized the numbers). 900k a year. Still not chump change.

And even though he supposedly has a 25 million dollar net worth, a lot of that could be tied into houses/cars/land that she also got a big cut of. 25 million net worth does not actually mean they have that sum in the bank. He might only have like 5 or 6 million. A lot of actors celebrity net worth claims are worth a few million are broke.... particularly if they spent like rappers the years they were super famous. Many actors/musicians spend like the money will keep rolling in and when it stops, they're fucked. Particularly if they have big loans, mortgages, child support, and alimony to pay out with their already depleted account.

His youngest child will be 18 in a few years and he'll no longer have to pay.

Fraserhead here

Lmao you think alimony works like that?

There are people that have to pay FOR LIFE

this entire board could be renamed after him and people would love it. He is our Christ.

hail Saint Brenden!

JUST'D for our sins.

>based
How can you be based when you're as mixed as mixed can get.

Lmao @ americucks

Doesn't his alimony end next year?

Get ready for the biggest unjusting ever seen

Someone explain what happened to his career? What was his last movie?

>not being a fraserhead

Like poetry

Fraser should do something like "Punch Drunk Love"-esque type of shit. He looks disheveled when trying to articulate himself. What charm he had when was younger are now merely fragments of bravado and submission.

I don't know, dude's been through a lot. Kids and Wife separated and money has been siphoned out of his account.

>ching chonging intensifies

His alimony is supposed to end at Januray 31, 2019

I'm pretty sure Afton will go to the court to ask a Judge to extend the alimony with another 10 years

>you will never open your browser to see the board has been renamed Sup Forums-Fraserheads
Please Numoot make it happen

Er... helllooo?? Has nobody checked his fucking IMDB!!!!

Behind the Curtain of Night (2017)
Romance, Sci-Fi | 2017
>The story of a man who sees his past lives from before he was born after being declared dead for the second time.

The Field (2017)
Crime | 2017
>A classic crime narrative in the backdrop of Delhi merges a dysfunctional, mafia family at war with each other as an undercover officer fights his demons by assisting in their downfall.

Brendankino is back

>mfw BASED brendankino

ChamCham?

Because your lucky enough today as an American to be a European mutt rather a Biracial one

He'll no longer have to pay child support, obviously, which makes up the vast majority of his payments to Afton.

You're right sundials are better