The last kingdom

so what did you think about the last episode?

will pretty princess lady get DANED?

will uthred son of uthred get what is his?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Samuelsson
youtube.com/watch?v=wLcqCSeoowM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh fuck, only one more episode to go?

Is this even good

got netflix yesterday and added it to my list

i enjoy it a lot. has tabletop rpg feels to it. also it's incredibly fast paced, it's almost like the anti-better call saul in that regard.

She got Daned, but I don't think it'll last. Alfred would never allow her to break off her marriage to Aethelred because doing so threatens relations between Wessex and Mercia and puts a wrench into his "one England" plan. Her dumping her shitbag husband for a Danish warlord, even a powerful one, gets Alfred nothing but setbacks, and he won't tolerate that.

For all that Uhtred would probably love nothing more than to let her go with Erik, he'll be ordered to attack with the full might of Wessex and Mercia and put an end to the brothers. She'll be going back to Mercia and the oh-so-loving tenderness of her husband, having tasted true love and then had the cup torn from her hands by her zealot father.

oh shit, i didn't think it would happen that fast, didn't see the episode yet. was it love? i think what they'll do in that case is make her spawn dane children but the lord will be cucked into raising them.

It's definitely love. Basically Erik treated her like a proper lady and not like a piece of meat, so now she doesn't want to be ransomed. It's tough to tell the passage of time this episode because it bounces between London and Winchester and Benfleet and there's a lot of time spent in deliberations and waiting on intel. My guess is that at least two weeks passes between her capture and when Alfred's "legal team" show up at Benfleet to negotiate the ransom. So Erik's been tapping her solo for probably several nights, she might already be knocked up. Sigfried even straight up asks Erik if he's "put a pup in her".

Is Uhtred literally /ourguy/?

Best MC in a long time.

the father, the son or the grandson?

>destiny is all

the stockholm syndrome romance was kind of cringy but seeing that cunt get punched and put in a pigs den was good

Imagine Vikings, if Vikings was actually a good show

I wasn't even aware s2 was airing

the last time i watched it had a shitty battle scene and back sheathing.
was mediocre at best.
did they got so much better in this season?

the season finale airs next week.

Danish Tom Moore best guy

he looks straight out of asterix, i love it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Samuelsson

This guy's day job is farming. Literal farming. Not acting. Farming.

>his wife Kristin, a former two-time winner of Sweden's strongest woman. They have one son, David, and one daughter, Sara.
wew
will they eventually spawn a race of mountain giants?

Darn Swedes and their demon-eyed children.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLcqCSeoowM

First season literally had like 5 timeskips which made it horrible.

I've been enjoying the second season a lot more because it's not that bad. It's quite obvious they don't have enough episodes/budget to do what they want to do.

where did this concept art of her in dane armor come from?

first season was the first two books, second season is second and third books, there are 10 books out so far and the author is still at it, there is plenty more to see.

goat pacing.

bump for aelfelthread

And what will the pig's arse do?
Fart?