Tfw no one will ever believe you about the jews

>tfw no one will ever believe you about the jews

>he got brainwashed by Sup Forums memes

Just point out their actual actions and provide evidence and for starters just call them (((Globalists))). After the redpilee gets interested, you may point out what an interesting (((coincidence))) it is, how so many of them are Jewish

that diddely feelerino

- Globalists
- Marxists
- Communists.

This, also you could say "zionists" instead because it sounds a little bit better than DA JOOS!

Just because we try to make serious issues funny doesn't necessarily mean they are memes.

I redpilled a friend off mine and he became an embarrassing retard showing off his power level at every opportunity.
Never again.

I could make the same exact headlines with rich people of any race or ethnicity, yet you decide to pick the most offensive way to present that information. Why is this? I assume it's because you're a childish edgelord with little understanding of foreign or domestic politics, much of which has been "learned" directly from this board.

>offensive

Get the fuck outta here.

Soros being jewish is a coincidence, right?
And him supporting the niggers flooding into Europe too, right?

>acknowledging reality on Sup Forums is a high offense

Shocking.

Tons of rich whites and Arabs facilitating that as well. Once again, you choose the most offense possible way to frame a situation that's not even entirely accurate and it makes you look insane and retarded to many intelligent people and normal people.

I'll never forget the feeling the first time I showed a moderate right person The Greatest Story Never Told and it completely red pilled them. He sneered at the "Nazi propaganda" at first but I guess curiosity got the best of him because he ended up watching the whole thing that night and thanked me the next day for showing him this amazing discovery. It's worth the wait my friend, someone will believe you someday.

>tfw literally everyone literally is a literal jew, no matter how much they disbelieve it and hate jews
>tfw you hate jews but everyone is a fucking jew
oy gevalt

If I didn't know any better, I would say this is shilling to divide this board, but Sup Forums has always been this stupid and will always be this stupid.

You've discovered something that many people in western society are starting to notice. The world is run by the super rich from behind the curtain and you guys have the most evidence for it.

The only problem is, about 50% of you place on the spectrum and the rest are plain old socially retarded.

You don't realize that if you only have the whole picture and didn't focus on the most offensive faction to blame\, you would be the most influential force on the internet by far when it comes to politics.

Instead, you ruin your chances of connecting with others and spreading ideas by the same autistic type analytical, emotionless and calculating intelligence that helped you discover this knowledge, hinders you from connecting with others and transimitting this knowledge.

It's like the faggiest Greek hero myth with a fatal flaw for the modern era.

I fucking hate this board dude.

>Soros
... is a disgusting dirty excuse for a human. He's one of the big reasons everyone blames "da joos" for issues around Europe, UK, and North America. He can't stop interfering in internal policy.

>if you only have the whole picture and didn't focus on the most offensive faction to blame
You mean just like how jews have their minority golems focus on the most white faction to blame?

we do, my Sup Forums brother, we do.

You're just deflecting. Jews are not the only people who blame white people for a lot of problems and they're certainly not the only ones in powerful positions who are promoting those ideas.

>realizing jews are the problem
>dividing Sup Forums

What? I thought that was the one thing we all agreed on. Fuck, even the Israelis agree that Western liberal jews are a problem.

Why not? It's fairly easy to prove that die Juden have played a rather large role in radical leftism. Don't try to take it any farther than that if you think they'll just pass you off as crazy. Baby steps and simple concepts.

I don't know about that. I don't think it's really a commonly considered scenario to own all the money, but that's pretty much public information that the jews do.

You're not dividing Sup Forums, you're alienating yourself from everyone else and once again, blaming jews is not accurate because all those same things you accuse powerful jews of doing, are also done by powerful people of all kinds of race and ethnicity.

But they do

>The Bushes, Clintons, Waltons, Morgans and Rockefellers aren't essentially royalty

>You're just deflecting.
The fucking irony.

>blaming jews is not accurate

See:

Are you a jew?

>The Bushes, Clintons, Waltons, Morgans and Rockefellers (redundant when naming clinton) aren't literally jews
Stay bluepilled.

I believe

Thanks Israel, you're truly our greatest ally.

>Clinton,Bushes
Literally nothing more than MSM figures. Obviously Jews own the media but they can't have the stations be all Jewish. They speak to the audience by electing their own people and spread disinformation rather than spell out to the world they own all of the money.
>Rockefeller
Later became Jew
>Morgans
He was a banker and therefore really closely related to Jews.

The left does hate israel, and the enemy of my enemy is my greatest ally.

All of my arguments still stand.

All of the things you attribute jews to are also done by people of all races and ethnicities in powerful positions. Jews may punch above their weight class, but they also have the highest IQs and predictably do that in every field requiring high intelligence.

You're just corrupting your message to make it less palatable to normal people and many intelligent people who would otherwise be on your side.

Stay autistic Sup Forums, no more good discussion or entertainment left here. I'm out for good.

You won't be missed.

>they also have the highest IQs

So you are clearly a jew, got it.

Have you read culture of critique user?

No, looking into it now. Thanks.

You're a kike. Jews have all of the money. That's something you're not going to fire back at me and just pretend to gather the understanding of that. If it is not obvious to you that Jews have all the money, than your just a fucking imbecile. They are capable of coercing any single individual or financial entity(corporations) that will automatically comply to a monetary reward. They use institution as a tool, very much like culture to control the planet.