MUH WAGE GAP

>MUH WAGE GAP

Dropped

yeah what in the fuck is this shit?

>implying you would leave your basement to vote

Fat fuck

>It's not gender, it's motherhood

That's true though. They earn less money because they take time off to raise kids.

>wage gap due to pregnancy
she's not shilling for the fake "gap due to sexism" shit, she's talking about the real one

She married a jew and was a democrat. What did you expect?

Seriously. Get Tiffany back on stage

except that she pointed out it's not based solely on gender, but lifestyle choices (motherhood).

isn't that literally what you retards are constantly stressing?

She said equal pay for equal work. Not women should get more pay for nothing like Hillary

Thick. Nice.

>ywn plant three strong children between those fucking hips

jdimsa

>wage gap due to women's choices, not the patriarchy.
>literally only mothers

You faggots on Sup Forums realize she just won Trump the election, right?

Careful wording, she has not stated that there is a system of inequality like the democrats are.

It was more,
>people talk about inequality, my father has been paying women as much as men before it was trendy

7D chess

Yeah this was a master stroke.

>focusing on motherhood..
BASED
A
S
E
D

IV Reich

She said earnings you dumb fuck. The earnings part is true for women (time off, maternity leave) , she didn't mention wages. Calm down retard

Please tell me they're not really liberals and they're pulling a con job on us.

12 steps ahead

show the webm of trump grabbing her hips

She still insinuated that mothers are discriminated

Trump is literaly Nat Soc..

>Ivanka has 3 kids
Dropped!

That's what you chose to read into it.

Oh I am sure she will pump out 2 more

You're a fucking idiot and probably not old enough to vote anyway. Anythings trumps kids' say won't change the opinion of his supporters, it can only change the opinion of people on the fence. I know you've never played 11-dimensional chess before but Trump is basically a grand master

They can be. It's mainly a factor of being out of the workforce for ~5 years though.

DESU having a kid shouldn't fuck your career up.

No. Why would she say it like that if she didn't think it was a problem.

That's not discrimination though. She was out of the workforce so she will get paid less it would be discrimination if they didn't leave the workforce but we're still paid less

She also once claimed to be a feminist on an interview defending her father and she is known to be friends with Chelsey Clinton

She told the truth about the wage gap though. There is a difference, the difference is caused by women's choices. The implication liberals put on it is that it's different because men are sexist

>She said earnings you dumb fuck. The earnings part is true for women (time off, maternity leave) , she didn't mention wages. Calm down retard

We need to get women out of the work force period. Cut the labor supply in half to raise wages. Thanks to automation we don't have enough jobs for both spouses to work.

She is essentially talking about creating a new maternity leave tax. That's a liberal as fuck solution.

I feel like giving men, like stay at home fathers, paternity leave would help address the issue.

But she wants to divert money to working mothers paying for childcare, which has at best a neutral effect on a child, if its not top of the fucking line and not the absolute perfect situation it has a negative effect on children.

She just said making child care more affordable.

Whatever that means.

>ywn join your genes

fucking kill me

did she actually say that?

>encouraging more white children
>liberal as fuck

Right. And she's implying we need to compensate mothers to account for this. Sooo... no.

Do you have a WebM of Donald Trump getting frisky with Ivanka when they meet on stage? I sear he pinched her butt.

no

This. Exactly.

literally yes

neo-neo-neo-Sup Forums got duped

>the gap nowadays is motherhood, not gender

That's true though

she literally said her father would work to close the gap

how cogdis can you get

there is a big gap between single unattached women and attached women. Which is based on lifestyle choices and is worth looking at.

This.. We want women to prosper when they have white babies and for single women and niggers to fail

That doesn't imply discrimination you spaz.

I want to skullfuck her, is this normal

Chelsea Clinton probably secretly hates her. No woman can handle having a friend that much hotter and richer without thinking she's a whore. Bitches thrive on jealousy.

"he will fight for equal pay for equal work"

the verbatim quote

it's pandering, she's just spoiled and sheltered from the real world

It's all in the game

Are you implying that after 5 years off for kids not only should the woman be hired back, but she should have her pay scaled up to match her male coworkers who now have 5 more years experience and hard work behind them?

I really want to succ n fucc her footpuccy.

>wage gap
key word being "wage"
she's just making shit up

I would so climb up her sweet ass and eat the shit out of her asshole!!!!!!

Meh.