What does Sup Forums think of the Philippines and its people?

What does Sup Forums think of the Philippines and its people?

Are they scum? Honorary aryans? A meme? Or is this thread just a distraction from the trump/hillary shills?

Is it acceptable for whites to breed with filipinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito
youtube.com/watch?v=RC55UgEbBzI
adobochronicles.com/2015/10/19/u-s-census-bureau-to-reclassify-filipinos-from-asian-to-pacific-islander/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do other white men have such horrible taste in asian women?
am i the only one who can tell the difference between butterface with fuckable body and actual 9/10 filipina?

also filipinos are basically half spanish so half-white half-filipino kid will look white

HOOKERS

No, they won't

T. My grand uncle was a sailor that got 4 children with a Filipino woman

If Italians are the niggers of Europe, Filipinos are the niggers of East Asia.

I thought slavs were the niggers of Europe.

el oh el. Less than like 10 percent of Filipinos actually have Spanish blood.

>women

This. SEAs are the hookers of the world, especially the ladyboys.

We're the niggers of europe... I doubt we have an asian counterpart.

did he marry some really dark skinned butterface?
because that would explain why.
if he bred with a light skinned qt there wouldnt be a problem

Basically latin america in asia

I wish I found filipinas attractive.

I'm not catch myself looks wise but something about their look throws me off. Their faces kind of look a little masculine, idk what it is.

Beautiful women, shitty food.

>also filipinos are basically half spanish

LOL @ this. Less than 1% of flips have any spaniard ancestry. This is what the original inhabitants of the Phillipines looked like which are Melanesians. These people mixed with Asians who migrated from mainland Asia to form the Filipino people.

the entire filipino race is descended from the spaniards raping the natives' women

Maria Kang is pretty hot.

half wasn't mean to be an exact term, why are you tards so obsessed with genealogy?

>What does Sup Forums think of the Philippines and its people?
I don't really have that much of an opinion on them except i would bang them.
>Are they scum? Honorary aryans? A meme? Or is this thread just a distraction from the trump/hillary shills?
What the fuck is a honorary aryan?
>Is it acceptable for whites to breed with filipinos?
Let them breed with whomever they want to breed with but if you mean by white DNA then no i would not suggest it.

Holy shit at the idiocy. Do you actual believe this?

considering the Philippines was a SPANISH COLONY

average Filipino

Also two of the children turned out like the Elliot Rodgers kind

Phillippino pussy is tight as fuck.

sucks that ISIS is taking over southern philippines though. Trump will get rid of them!

Mostly Christian, have a more western outlook than most Asians. Steadfast allies against Japan in the past and modern day China. They're cool people.

If they immigrate, they all just want to assimilate and love America. Good people as a whole.

They're the mexicans of the orient. Their money is literally pesos.

They did go to war for us though, so theres that.

Filipino girls are sometimes okay. They're a mix of Spanish and Chinese. Filipino men are weak effeminate manlets who should kill themselves. Their president is a moron.

Around 30-35% has any amount of Spanish ancestry, rest are full blooded native.

Whatever lame-o

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte

"The Punisher"

you are confusing Filipinos with mestizos.
no such thing in the Philippines.

they are short

No Vietnamese are the niggers of Asia.Filipino are the Mexicans

Their president is based as fuck, literally elected on the promise to kill 100,000 drug dealers/addicts and he is following through like an absolute madman.

The phrase Filipino Lady Boy triggers Filipino Americans

Chinese people are the niggers.

Flips are usually decent, hard-working people, IME.

they're basically mestizos.
do people actually not realize that the philippines was colonized by the spanish and is named after king Phillip... of Spain?

Filipino """""women"""""

A lot of them look androgynous that even the average Chink would look prettier than some.

The ones with Chink or Caucasoid features are who they find attractive here.

you keep repeating the same shit.
what percentage of flips have Spanish blood?
and please provide sources.

The biggest cocksuckers of America. They are literally the 52nd state of the USA.

I cant even blame chinks for calling the Philippines a puppet/dog of the USA. If America orders them to betray the whole Asia be sure they would do it for master America.

This is why America cares so much for the Philippines because they are pretty much their spy/trusted ally in Asia

I went there this year. It was extremely beautiful and the people were friendly. I found it remarkable that in some of the poorer areas where I went (some parts of Cebu) the people seemed happy enough while having so little. Not going to lie I would feel happy living there.

I am a racist fuck but I would have no issues with marrying and having a child with a Filipina.

China already has the sea named after it

>inb4 your troops get duped by some trannies again

take it away

>I am a racist fuck but I would have no issues with marrying and having a child with a Filipina.
Why?

They are actually really good at English. Writing at least based off my experience with interpals. Dunno about speaking.

If he learned the dialects he would do a full 180

If it's a good enough source of teen brides for Art Bell, it's good enough for me.

Two out of the three images in the OP are of Trannies. Can you tell which one?

they are the mexicans of the high seas.

wow art is goonie looking. i had no idea. not that i care.

"Niggers of Asia."

The women also openly love Black guys here in California.

Jungle Asians are all just niggers. The only Southeast Asians that are worth anything are the Viets.

i think laoations, cambodians and vietnamese are further down the ladder....hmong might be the ultimate jungle people...oogah boogah....

trannies and pirates

We wuz Polynesians n shit
We wuz Hawaiians n shit
We wuz kangs n shit

Just like how blacks like saying "we wuz kings" Filipinos do the same thing by pretending to be Pacific Islanders and Hawaiians..

They are a pathetic people. They have one of the most beautiful island chains in the world, yet what they do with it is even worse than what the Hispanics of Latin America do to their country.

Their cities are horribly polluted, their waters are full of chemicals and trash. They practice an even worse version of Roman Catholicism than Hispanics do.

>The only Southeast Asians that are worth anything are the Viets.

T. Nguyen

I have been to California lad the viets are just as bad as the flips when it comes to loving and copying nigger culture. Even Koreans acts like niggers there.

>thinking anyone could possibly measure that shit

Race isn't real dumbarse. You can't filter spanish blood from filipino blood.

nigger/mexican shitheels of asia. if not the whole world.
language is so fucking annoying.
sounds like the aliens from mars attacks.
literally finally came down from the trees
every one that i know is a degenerate gambler, alcoholic or general lazy piece of stupid shit.

niggers are universally loathed appartently as they are the most hated by asian people. whitey get all the shit for being rayciss but motherfucker, asian are the real racists, and have the highest gdp per capita in the US. but they are smart and keep their mouth shut....

You're a retard. Philipinos are mixed of like every race. Look up the genealogy online and it's like chinese, african, vietnam, polynesian, spanish and like 20 other things.

Basically anyone who got lost sailing turned into one of them. Which is every race.

Did they kill the fucker?

Colonized by the spanish for 333 years so we've reached the point that we're fully mixed we've created another race, the most powerful one today

Don't get why they love nigger culture.

Andrew Anglin has dubbed them honorary Aryans.

At least post some good looking ones not 5/10 Pampanga whores

Those are Eatas/Negritos, they're like our Aborigines(Australia) & Native Americans(US)

Yes, no, probably, fuck no.

I must say I've met a few, and they are always very nice. The country is also largely Christian.

When mixed with white the offspring is very beautiful

I just know way too many Viets that are smart and successful here.

>I have been to California lad the viets are just as bad as the flips when it comes to loving and copying nigger culture.

A lot of Asians copy nigger culture, but Flips are the only ones I commonly see dating Black guys.

>Even Koreans acts like niggers there.

Oh the Koreans are total fucking cunts here. The guys act like bros, but hate you behind your back. The women are insufferable and always hate Whites here. I don't know if it's insecurity or what.

STILL NO

they look like discount asians

Fucking shit. Pure pinoys must have been the size of frogs

Negritos/Negrillos are present in other ASEAN countries too & they only consist of less than 1% of the population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

IDK if its a man or a woman.

You are an idiot. A few were allowed to breed with the Spanish but the rest were just as primitive as Australia's abos. Quit spreading your ignorance and kill yourself.

>comparing 3rd gen american flips to native flips

The difference is astounding m8

I see them as cheaper than average asians.

No.

t. Half-filipino half-white mongrel

All you need is the money to get there, and you have to be OK with incredible risk of death every day just being in the Philippines.

I wanna fuck the 2nd from the left.

half abo half asian subhumans

they are destroying their own jungle and will soon be left with a barren land devoid of water, just like niggers will

They make the best whores. They're not even that good looking but there's something about that dead, hopeless look in their eyes that you only seem to find in the SE Asia.

Sorority girls?

It's a woman

the flip mestizas look pretty damn qt will give you that
youtube.com/watch?v=RC55UgEbBzI

>Just like how blacks like saying "we wuz kings" Filipinos do the same thing by pretending to be Pacific Islanders and Hawaiians..
WAT? I never heard flips claim to be Hawaiin or Polenesian, we're SE Asians man, It's more likely a Flip would claim to be chinese than Hawaiian or Polenesian and that claim is purely idiotic, majority of kingdoms in the Philippines before the Spaniards came were animists & muslims ruled by rajas(chieftains) & sultans

He must be talking about the 2nd gen Flips in the US

You have never been to America then..

A lot of American flips claims to be pacific islander just look at youtube several flip videos about being pacific islander or asian.

y not

Most actors & actresses here are either mixed race with whites(mestizos) or Chinese(Sangley) ancestry

>women
>she
>her
>female
> double x chromosome
>working ovaries and vagina
>uterus

Google Liza Soberano

Fuck I wish I hadn't seen that.

Asian faces are a never ending source of disappointment.

Indonesia.

Mexicans of Asia. That is all.

coolies to every country they go to
their women chase whitey because the men are brown ugly and poor.

I'm gonna stick to my own race dude

It happens all the time in the US and especially Hawaii. There are a lot of Filipinos who claim to be native Hawaiians, get Hawaiian tattoos, and do Hawaiian things like hula. A lot of Filipinos in the US claim that the Philippines is a Pacific Island instead of a part of Asia.

adobochronicles.com/2015/10/19/u-s-census-bureau-to-reclassify-filipinos-from-asian-to-pacific-islander/

The Pacific Islander or Hispanic checkbox also gets more affirmative action than the Asian checkbox. So many Filipinos just check those boxes.

It's like china's mexicans. Short with beady eyes

Which women are better? Chinese or Filipinas?

People talk shit on them saying they're the lowest of asians, maybe that's true but I've never met a flip that wasn't a bro. I like flips and viets, the other chinks can fuck off.

depends on your fetish

I was talking about for a waifu and having children.

Fucking 3rd gens and their identity crisis.