What do you normalfags see in this shit

what do you normalfags see in this shit

It's 80% shills, 18% underage boys, and 2% girls.

If you don't see it, you might as well just kill yourself OP.

Give me 13 reasons why

I'm at the Marcus episode now and the show pisses me off. Just ask her out you fucking faggot jesus christ, you couldn't get more clear signals. And Clay in the show is witty, intelligent and gets along with people, both guys and girls, pretty fine and I'm expected to believe he's too much of a pussy to ask a girl out that's clearly into him? Jesus fucking christ.

Something to watch that isn't capeshit.

>intelligent and gets along with people, both guys and girls, pretty fine and I'm expected to believe he's too much of a pussy to ask a girl out that's clearly into him?

That's the most believable thing about the show.

Dude, the characters are retards. But, in real life, people are retards.

Nobody is perfect in the show. You'll get a lot angrier by the end, believe me.

What signals? Dating other guys is a signal?

How is that believable? It makes zero fucking sense.

Well for example when they talked about the Dollar Valentine thing in the movie theater Hannah said Marcus isn't my first pick and then looked at Clay and he sperged out, or when Clay asked "It's that easy?" to the phone call Hannah made to Marcus and Hannah responded "it's that easy." and again looked at Clay suggestively.

because the girl was suicidal, like many others on this board

People don't act in a purely logical way.

>and he sperged out
Yeah, because he probably thought "she's talking about me" rapidly followed by "of course not". I mean, I don't know if the characters in the series look like they're supposed to look in books but she's far above clay in terms of looks. Perfectly reasonable for him to think she's not talking about him.

How the fuck am i supposed to think that the counselor was the bad guy when he literally spells out the steps she can take to get Bryce prosecuted and she gets upset when theres no other magical way to solve things.

A fat chick on my facebook wrote a long post about how this show is educational about bullism and so on, referring to her own experience of being a landwhale.

>being of facebook
>being friends with landwhales

There's a difference between illogical and being braindead.

Yeah I haven't read the books so I'm going purely by the show. They have been friends a fairly decent time so that it's possible that he doesn't know that she is into him. Her voice tone during certain moments, facial expressions, the dance, the moon at the roof thing and so on are dead giveaways. Clay is smart, he would've put 1 and 1 together.

If a friend of yours who is 2 points above you in terms of looks talked to you in similar ways, would you think she was just being friendly or would you think "she totally wants to bang me"?

holy shit lmao the man paying for netflix with the actual audacity to lord over anyone

your money funded this

it's your fault

it's been shit before this and it'll be shit until the end of time but you are a sheep who keeps paying for what he hates. And if you listen to me and cancel the netflix subscription, you're a sheep who listens to retards on the internet.

Can you just fucking think for yourself for once?

Yes. I'm a fairly socially akward person but even I differentiate between friendly and flirty. The long silences and stares give it away

just listen to the tapes Clay

You know how most horror movies work? The way logic is thrown aside because it's all about getting to the scares, and the thrill for the viewers is just being scared? Now apply that method to 'feels'. It's all about making something sad with as little effort as possible. This isn't a new thing though, chick flicks did this before romcoms tried to add something else.

Was a popular book, explored the reality of being a teenager and acknowledged that suicide is a multifactoral issue. Managed to tell the story by portraying each character as an agent acting in their own interests, not just moustache twirling-baddies. The contrast of tapes and 'live action' sections let you compare how Hannah saw things vs how they were.

My only real complaint regarding the book and the show was that Hannah seemed pretty upbeat, even towards the end. I wasn't convinced that she really felt suicidal, even if the factors present could've pushed her to be suicidal.

In all seriousness, is this show worth watching?

LISTEN

its the new Pretty Little Liars, they will run this show for as many seasons as they can, each season getting further and further from the original premise

Definitely yeah, the plot and premise is interesting enough to keep you hooked. I even teared up a bit on a few occasions throughout the season.

>the long stares and silences give it away
Nigger please. I've made that fucking mistake before. A girl staring doesnt mean shit.

If you're a tasteless tumblr teen that also watches game of thrones and dr who for sure

Last season is gonna be Clay smoking some weed with his girlfriend and be like "Why did that chick kill herself again?" "Oh yeah she was stupid."

It's based on a book and told the whole story of the book in one season. I think netflix is less moneywhorey than regular TV and the model is different. I'm hopeful they just tell one story and end it there.

Haven't watched it but I'd say:

> Netflix
> Life drama
> Female main character
> Suicide
> Rape
> How hard it is being a teen grill

Can anyone who's watched it confirm? I've also heard that she unironicly blames people who had literally nothing to do with her rape. Some neet kid or something.

>I've also heard that she unironicly blames people who had literally nothing to do with her rape. Some neet kid or something.
whoever said that didn't even watch the whole show and just made a bunch of assumptions

Honestly though, this show speaks more to female suicide than male suicide (guess which one is a bigger issue). Females tend to make a big deal about feeling like shit, take it out on everyone around them, but generally get out of it because society actually cares about females (I.E. everyone that knows them goes out of their way to make them feel happier). Basically writer wrote the opposite of what happened (how chicks wish they acted but don't), and offers them catharsis.

Also, most people I see identifying with it (real life included), were the "le I was suicidal too!" girls. Truth of the matter (from people that really knew them well) was they were extremely depressed at some point, and maybe found suicidal idealizations to be a nice escape from their shit lives. Never attempted suicide, or even acquired the tools to do it, nor were their lives shitty enough for long enough to get to that point. Basically, something shit happened to them, they fixate on it for a month, and then come out of it. Not suicidal.

This show spoke to their shallow egos, which they don't even realize.
>Le I was a complicated teenager too
People who actually off themselves have actually shit lives, and generally are legitimately isolated from other individuals.

Funny shit for me, I saw one of these same types talk to a dude who tried to kill himself, and was all "le deep... le understand how you feel." Dude's mom died from cancer, he got addicted to heroin, and had been living in poverty for ~3 years. Girl on other hand had a fully functional/happy family, husband, kids, etc. She loved this show.

Basically a show that pandered to the female ego, didn't appeal to me, but I could see why it would.

It really does pander to a females ego. I was suicidal a couple years ago and was actually put in a mental hospital for trying to blow my brains out. I never acted like such a little bitch and I didnt turn the people who cared about me away. Hannah is fucking retarded, I get that she was raped and all that but seriously. Let me just walk into a random party and get in a hot tub and then stay in the hot tub when it's just me and a guy I know who is a rapist. Also like other anons said she seemed too upbeat the whole time even up to the day she killed herself. This whole show is made for women who need attention. Its like the whole show she is saying "please give me any attention, I need it so bad" then when anyone tries she tells them to fuck off. Like seriously chick what the fuck you think is going to happen you imbecile. Hannah is a literal retard and is better off dead because she can't handle anything that ever happens to her.

Another thing is that the guys were always playing an Xbox 360 from like 2006. He had a nice apartment and a huge ass tv and had a decade old console. Fucking stupid

So the whole show is women thinking "i wish i was special and dark and so deep and had shit so bad everybody would pay attention to me?" Thinking the world is shit when in fact they are the shallow, self-centered ones?

The suicide scene has got to be one of the most disturbing TV/Movie scenes ever, I cried at that shit

*teleports behind you*

Yes exactly. Like I said I went through the same shit, and I never acted like I was some intellectual going through some existential crisis. She literally allows 90% of the things that happened. She at any point could've just not been a pushover and all her problems would've disappeared. I realized this about a couple weeks after I tried to kill myself. She never realized it because she is a stupid teenage girl who just wants attention but never wants to talk to anyone. It's like wow every time someone tries to tell me something I tell them to fuck off, it's like all my problems are ones that can be solved if I just wasn't a useless piece of shit. It pisses me off as someone one who went through the same shit that they treat it like some fairytale where in the end she only had herself. It's a huge crock of shit and is absolutely fucking repugnant.

*reveals himself to be gay mid-season because the chinese girl with 2 dads wasnt enough for the netflix execs*

"Hey kid, it's all about headspace."

Everyone's gay now don't ya know. I remember when I was in school how half of my friends were raging homosexuals. Really makes you think

board is 18+ go watch a fucking movie

was really obvious he was gay in the first couple of episodes

The world would be so much better if people could drop the "i'm the only one who is important" shit and actually consider that maybe helping others is more important than thinking how i myself have been wronged. And yes, for once thinking that maybe they are not total shit and can actually be good at things.

It would be a lot better. That's literally what stopped me from killing myself. I thought about the impact it would have on my parents and my siblings. It wasnt worth ending my life because all it would do is ruin theirs. If everyone just thought about how their actions affect others and how easy it is to treat people well the world would be a better place. And yeah having a positive mindset can go a long way. It doesn't take long to come to the realization that killing yourself ends your suffering and just starts it for everyone else.

Any braaap scenes?

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Captcha: STOP CLAY

No, he is a beta fag who can't beat anyone up so is just going to try to shoot everyone. Even then he will probably get caught and fail because his will power is non existent. I don't think he has ever had an ounce of testosterone produced inside his body.

It's a good lesson for male feminists. Women would rather get "raped" by an alpha and kill themselves than fuck a beta orbiter loser.

THE TAPES CLAY.

She has very kissable lips.

This is why I'm glad she is dead and clay is still getting cucked by a dead girl and a jock. Oh when I told you to fuck off multiple times I wasn't being serious. Clay is a fucking retard lol

Yeah, I'd say it is.

They had some pretty good actors aswell.

He got with Kevin Bacon's daughter in the end so I would say he won

Just finished it

I cried desu

Nah, imo Clay has always been that much of an autist he becomes while listening to the tapes

We need a Clay autistic screeching meme

Clay is not autistic at all

He's funny, well-adjusted, well-spoken and cute. He's just a bit awkward at times. A slightly shy normie.

Yeah. I can't think of any character that had glaringly bad acting, everybody did a fairly solid job.

Garbage show. Stopped at the 3rd episode from how unwatchable it is.

I wouldn't want to fuck a literal piece of bacon user that's disgusting

Faggot.

Did Netflix quality take a sharp drop? Back when it started doing original series, you had series like House of Cards, Grace and Frankie or Bloodlines, now you have this shit.

I mean, I know they're a business and they have to compete with Network TV, but sometimes I feel like I'm watching The CW with a higher budget.

>House of Cards, Grace and Frankie or Bloodlines,
none of these are great

I think if there is anyone that was lacking it would have to be Jessica (Alisha Boe). I can't put my finger on it but her performance was lackluster. I felt the character she portrayed was a bit over the top with the constant outburts of anger. It could also be the fact that I felt extremely annoyed by how her voice sounds. Imo

>not wanting your cock to absorb the smokey flavor of bacon so you can have fat girls go nuts over it

>clay is a retarded pussy incapable of making a single good decision for 90% of the series
>hannah is a smug, irrational, and vindictive weiner who attends a rapist's party then is surprised at getting raped

It's a fairly accurate portrayal of sluts and their betas. I kept watching because I thought Clay hit it and quit it causing her suicide, sadly he was a beta sjw until the end.

At least Skye, Ryan and Marcus call her out on her shit.

>attends a rapist's party then is surprised at getting raped

It's just like my chinese cartoons!

One episode in and I can't decide if Hannah is cute or not.

Dude straight up starts seeing things and his mom asks him to get back on his meds.

She is.

>house of cards
>not good

She cute senpai

I want to slit her wrists

>Autistic people see things if they don't take meds!

Hahaha, this guy.

>A girl staring doesnt mean shit.
Tell her if she wants to see the freak show she has to buy tickets.

Delete this.

They probably don't hate women like you do.

>he's funny
Lame sorry ass jokes
>well adjusted
Socializes with nobody on own initiative
>well spoken
Talks in a very quiet manner and to nobody on own initiative
>cute
The fuck?
>he's just a bit awkward at times
More like autistic 100% of time

Jeff is the reason he even went to parties and there, he wouldnt speak to anyone at the party, pretty much Jeff was his only legit friend and they became friends bc Jeff was super laid back and he was being tutored by Clay

Clay has always been a super autist, we totally need an autistic screeching meme with Clay

Why is there a thread with more than 10 replies about this show? I thought this was supposed to be the equivalent of one of those dumb hallmark movies or something. Is it actually kino?

13 reasons why Jessica is so fertile

It kind of is man. Pretty comfy show.

I wish we got to see school shooting kino :/

I saw the first episode after a while since all normies were talking about it and i just cant stand the fucking first pathetic chapter with all the teenager students kids shit related and retarded mc and the sutpid suicide girl, why people like this shit ?

It's very comfy man.

Is there a Jezebel article with the title 13 Reasons Why to Watch 13 Reasons Why? If not, massive faggotry.

But she's in the same exact fucking boat.
Then she goes and asks out fucking Marcus to be spiteful.
Betamax was a retard, but she's just a passive aggressive cunt.

>want every character in this show to kill themselves

irony

checked