youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
youtube.com/watch?v=48HUdzoKiPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My friends got a girlfriend and he hate that bitch
He tells me every day

based

*throws envelope at your head*

*steeldrum playing in the background*

... our Graham the resident pedo is on the show...

why dont you not cheat on your wife and destroy your family all for some slag nanny

why is your new series so shit

gary glitter looking motherfucking

He'd literally beat Gary Glitter in a Gary Glitter lookalike competition.

How do you do, fellow kids?

Put something on the end of it.

Do you want to see my pog collection? Maybe my dracco heads?

Not sure what this is but fuck you
You don't know me

Nah, i'm kinda down since my Tamagotchi died

Here, I bought you Psycho to cheer you up.

Thanks, he can be friends with my Scuba Attack Skeletor.

Is Jeremy Kyle kino?

youtu.be/oB0hfZtEbOY

Hey Skeletor, for this mission against He-Man you will need to strap these spinning metal blades to your body, do you want them next to your feet?

Okay, where?

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP MAKING EXCUSES, GET OFF YOUR BACKSIDE AND DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR YOUR OWN CHILDREN?

*CLAPPING INTENSIFIES*

I'm a pretty mild-mannered guy, limp wristed LibDem voting college dropout stoner type now working a lazy office job, never thrown a punch in my 30 years of life. But I can't watch more than 30 seconds of this cunt without wanting to glass him.
How does he do it?

Put your shoes on, walk into a bank and say you want to be a manager.

It's that easy when you get up off your backside.

>Its a Pep Guardiola episode

Why don't you go to a bank
IN A BODY BAG

>*disdain for plebs*

I guess here's your answer

*calls forth ten security guards*
What, are you a big man? Sit down and get a job, little boy.

Original Lion-O with light-up eyes checking in.

I'm trying Jeremy. I've been getting interviews once every week or fortnight at least. But so far none of them have led to anything.

if jeremy had any qualities besides extreme shekel lust, he would euthanise the dregs that he parades and mocks on daytime tv

Why don't you tranny Mason freaks fuck off back to Hell? Life is full of questions.

Because I'm retired, kid.

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jeremy-kyle-guest-says-made-5110530

>Jeremy Kyle guest says he was made to wear shabby tracksuit so Jezza could mock him

why should i

Hammerhead hand puppet reporting for duty.

Yeah but, right, at the end of the day right, I love my kid right but she wastes all the money I send her on drink.

get a job? get a job? oh sure let me just put on my job helmet and climb into my job cannon that shoots me into jobland where jobs grow on jobbies!

Biker mouse from Mars reporting in.

You have a job?

Do you think he has ever fucked on of the guests? I'm sure they'd be up for it as well

I'm literally at my job right now

>lib dem voter
kys

>lays

You lie in bed. You lay traps. You lay eggs.

They were actually an appealing party to an 18yo looking to continue education, m8. Times change.

>It's a Dr Who crossover episode

Not a cheat if he didn't act on it desu

I have severe social anxiety that's why

VULGAR PLATITUDES

YELLED LOUDLY!!

The show.

That's what I keep telling the dole too.

I do though, I'm on medication and I'm exempt from job search.

Not him but how bad does it have to be to get medication?

not him but I imagine it would have to be something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

You can go to the doctor and say you're depressed yada yada and you'll get a sicknote and pills. Give the dole the sicknote, bin the pills, put your feet up, and watch the world go by. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

>5,524 USD has been deposited into your account

fucking christ

>USD
Get out of here ameritard. Jezza threads ain't for you.

HIDE IT NOW!

PUT SAMMIN' ON THE END OF IT

Americans must watch this show and think fucking hell those Brits are ugly fuckers.

Fucking Lynn can't shut the fuck up.

A lot of people can't because jobs are becoming more scarce, and leftovers are low-paying and/or taken by illegal works or work visas.

And it will only get worse as automation becomes more prevalent. Meanwhile, both parties will continue to ignore it until the next few generations will have to pay for our generation and above ignoring that it's coming.

Dude, it's a rhetorical question. No need to get all DEEP in this mo fo.

It really depends where you live. There will always be work, like you said, the immoral ways to earn money (hoarding and market fixing, etc) will always exist.

>leftovers are low-paying and/or taken by illegal works or work visas.
And the employers expect unrealistic experience for that pay level.

Finish College.

another good thread about to be ruined by Sup Forumstards

why don't you just fuck off? I'm from Sup Forums but you don't see me shoehorning football into every fucking thread on every board

You do realize that the majority of college degree holders are very much underemployed below their education level, correct? Jobs are magically springing up to meet the demand. If every person in the country got a college degree, that doesn't mean jobs are suddenly available for all of them.

>realize
it's time to leave

Football is irrelevant.

>If every person in the country got a college degree, that doesn't mean jobs are suddenly available for all of them.
If anything it'd just make things worse, since employers would start to expect people to have a degree, for jobs which really don't require one, which is what a lot already do.

>madcaps
>pogs

>ameriniggers
>people

ugly cunts

What the fuck is the thing

There will always be "work", but overall quality of life will continue to go down for 90% of the country further and further as wages continue to stagnate (and older higher paying jobs, and even many lower paying ones, are replaced by automation).

I hate Trump, but a lot of middle America didn't vote for him because they're racist (despite what some like to say). A lot of middle America was fucked over the past several decades, and we never fixed it.

At some point in the next couple decades, things will reach a level where people will start getting violent and things will get really ugly. Not exactly a future I'd like to see for the next generations. People are only civil to a certain point, up until things get bad enough that personal lines get blurred and broken.

>triggered bong

>people don't realize how easy it is to start your own businesses these days
>instead they can't comprehend not working for someone else

>since employers would start to expect people to have a degree
It's kind of a little bit there already. Employers have ridiculous requirements, because the pool is filled with kids all with college degrees with nothing to really differentiate them.

Because we had a few decades of counselors telling every kid "you need a college degree", with no mind for trades or other work. Then government got involved with student loans and crap, and everything ballooned to ridiculous levels money-wise.

>realize

your autism is leaking
you need to take a step back, nobody else cares

Dr Zaius out of costume.

not them, but fuck off yank cunt

Yeah, Jerry Springer was famous for his 10/10 guests...

Both my parents are in their 60s and work 12 hour shifts for minimum wage, what you're telling me is I should just kill myself now correct?

AT THE END OF THE DAY, RIGHT?

ah luv 'em to bits

'We asked you "___? You said no, Why did you say 'no''?
'Because I was lying of course you fucking retard'

This test says you were telling the ttttr.... LIE!

*audience boos*

*Brings up pre-recorded baby footage to guilt-trip guests*

I WON'T PAY, I WON'T PAY-AH, NO WA-A-AY

youtube.com/watch?v=48HUdzoKiPA

>1999 was 40 years ago

"What would it mean to you, if he was your son?"
"Nothing Jezza, you fucking stupid cunt. What else am i meant to say?

YOU SMOKE CANABIS DONT YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE SIDE EFFECT OF CANABIS IS?! PARANOIA

*leans in close and quietly tells you you're a waste of space and how she can do better than you*
now get off my stage
*audience applauds

ITS CALLED THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW, IM TALKING, SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN

I seriously hate this cunt,
fuck him

OH HERE WE GO, IT'S THE KYLE OLYMPICS

STEEEEEVE, THIS CANT BE HAPPENING IM IN CHARGE HERE