youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw
empireonline.com/movies/news/jj-abrams-spills-details-kylo-ren/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sand, lava, lack of limbs

He had this song on repeat for too long:
youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw

fuck I thought it was vader then I watched your shitty gif

That's Kylo Ren, not Vader.

I like to imagine that Ben shares Anakin's hatred of sand though.

Poor Han

Fucking kek

CRAWLING

Vader was taller than him.

When will they learn.

>too much light in me, not enough darkness.
>never be like grandpa.
>had to kill dad, still no dark.
>can't fuck the Rey.
>she rekts you without any training.

He has a hard life.

>>can't fuck the Rey.
>she rekts you without any training.
Shit

HE TOOK A BOWCASTER SHOT TO THE FUCKING HIP, HE WAS INJURED AND SHE DID HAVE FUCKING TRAINING, THEY ESTABLISH SHE WAS USED TO FIGHTING WITH THAT GOD DAMN STICK SHE USED AT THE START OF THE MOVIE

JESUS CHRIST

>SHE DID HAVE FUCKING TRAINING, THEY ESTABLISH SHE WAS USED TO FIGHTING WITH THAT GOD DAMN STICK SHE USED AT THE START OF THE MOVIE
A stick is not a lightsaber and she had no training of the force.

Should have just killed him off in VII.

Weak nobody.

How do you know Kylo had any actual lightsaber training?
Maybe Luke abandoned the use of lightsabers alltogether in his Academy and Kylo got influenced by the dark side, built his own lightsaber and just killed everyone in there with his boys.

Also Kylo never even tried to kill Rey in the entirety of TFA, at the end he just wanted to take her as an apprentice because he felt that she has great potential. Then Rey had that Force meme vision and went raging by surprise

He's the best executed character in TFA and will certainly be the most fleshed out character in the whole new trilogy, go look for your generic "badass cool evil guy #507" elsewhere

>How do you know Kylo had any actual lightsaber training
Because JJ literally said so?

>Also Kylo never even tried to kill Rey in the entirety of TFA
Stop justifying him being a weak cuck.

Now Go Home And Get Your F**king Shinebox

the people who mad the force awakens are autistic and think the force is a video game stat that boosts your combat skill by 200%
rey activated her force hotkey and suddenly she is a master swordsman, pure autism

>Then Rey had that Force meme vision and went raging by surprise
Who the fuck is gonna buy this shit?

Luke did the same thing in ROTJ, went raging on the most powerful Force user in the galaxy and BTFO'd him.

If Sheev was beside Rey in that Kylo vs Rey fight he would jack off to Rey going mad on yelling DO ITT DO ITTT

He is just a more autistic skywalker than anakin. Go figure.

Luke was the best skywalker.

>Luke did the same thing in ROTJ
no he didnt you retard that was vader fucking with his head, he didnt close his eyes and tap into le force power boost. he was tricked into using his anger but overcame it. if that was what rey was doing it was portrayed so horridly i dont know what to say.

that scene right there ruined any chance of anybody taking him even slightly serious as a """villain"""

then again everyone was cartoonish in that movie. man fuck marketing committees

He acts more feminine than Rey.

The scene itself is good and his delivery on GUAAAARDSS is on point, the problem was they made it comical with the troopers turning around so the scene loses all impact

We had a +300 post Kylo thread just yesterday, seems like Sup Forums really likes his character

He's white, white people are fucking crazy bruh

This fits so well.

People have a love/hate relationship to him.

He's in a shit movie with a mary sue protagonist.

>HE WAS USED TO FIGHTING WITH THAT GOD DAMN STICK
>How do you know Kylo had any actual lightsaber training?

I just started watching these movies and you fanshits are the worse there are.

>seems like Sup Forums really likes his character
>Implying Sup Forums users actually like an edgy vader fanboy

/thread

>this desperate to make excuses
Go back >>>r/eddit

How does it feel typing all that with jew mouse dick in your mouth?

sith apprentice > galactic sand nigger

Doesn't matter the situation, doesn't matter the context. A maRey sue and a stormnigger beat a fucking sith apprentice. Fuck off.

Well he's a edgy loser fan of vader who do REEEEEEEE in the movie and loses to marie sue (so he likes femdom)

So is /ourguy/

Kylo Ren is not a Sith. Snoke is not a Sith.
That's all from me.

How is this even a question?

That's not how I remember it

>Has high level skill with the force
>Wears all black with red memesaber
>autistic mask
>Has a master who is implied to use dark side

He's a sith in everything but name. Still doesn't change the fact that he was beated by a mary sue with little to no experience in lightsaber combat and force use.

>inB4 muh kylo was not trying to kill her

Sure. I'm guessing he also was not trying to force mind rape her and instead got mind raped himself.

JJ said it pretty clearly that he's not a Sith
And yes, he desperately wants to be one by all means and he fails.

>JJ said it pretty clearly that he's not a Sith
source?

Snoke literally said that he will complete his training. What the fuck are they training than if he isn't dark side? Light side? Give me a break, mickey.

The disney aquisition was a mistake.

>"Kylo Ren is not a Sith," confirms JJ Abrams in the new issue of Empire. "He works under Supreme Leader Snoke, who is a powerful figure on the Dark Side of the Force.”
empireonline.com/movies/news/jj-abrams-spills-details-kylo-ren/

Dark Side doesn't automatically mean Sith, just like Light Side doesn't automatically mean Jedi

>Dark Side doesn't automatically mean Sith, just like Light Side doesn't automatically mean Jedi

But they both use either side. Even is kylo isn't a sith, he is still fully trained in the dark side, like what a normal sith apprentice would be. There is still no excuse for that abomination of a duel.

>HE WAS INJURED AND SHE DID HAVE FUCKING TRAINING
Yeah, because even jedi have never experienced pain during training before, right?

>he is still fully trained in the dark side

No he isn't, then Snoke wouldn't say that he "needs to complete his training"

Yea, because he's basically a novice. Which is still more experience than what rey could ever muster up.

Absolutely btfo

He's a badly injured novice who just murdered his own father minutes ago which turned him into an emotional wreck, Rey is a novice which just got her first noob gains by discovering the power of the force.

I'm not saying that's great writing, but it seems to me that you have some heavy headcanon on Kylo being a master Sith Lord for some reason.

what if its just all teenage sexual frusration and the older he gets the more he realises he cant have sex like a real man like vader who liked younglings but hes a moralist so rey is as yougn as he can go without feeling like hes not a monsster but he wants to kill younglings like his great grand daddy

this is such shit level thinking

>BUT HE FEE FEES WAS HURT SO HE WASNT TOP KEK

>BUT REY CAN FIGHT

>MUH TRAINING THO

It's facts, it's what literally says in the script.
Tell me where am I wrong.

what if she just had more middoclorians in her

you are wrong.

the sudden realisation he might end up being stuck being a gay cuck while han is off banging hot chicks and his mum.

>this desperate to grasp at straws

ok

>He's a badly injured novice
>still a novice

>who just murdered his own father minutes ago which turned him into an emotional wreck
>still a novice

>Rey is a novice which just got her first noob gains by discovering the power of the force.
>only just found out about the force

Did you motherfuckers forget that Kylo can freeze a damn blast in mid air? or can mind rape people? That's far above average.

>A strike like that will leave a barely noticeable scar in The last Jedi because Rian said so

darth vader was into younglings

>it's what literally says in the script
The film had a script?

Dude calm down tumblr

You mean the only good Skywalker. Also the cutest one.

FUCK TFA AND FUCK DISNEY

>Did you motherfuckers forget that Kylo can freeze a damn blast in mid air?
That doesn't automatically mean he's the most experienced swordmaster in the galaxy, he probably didn't have a proper lightsaber fight in years (or ever maybe)

>or can mind rape people?
Well he couldn't mind rape Rey so he's not that much powerful (yeah mary sue blabla)

He is 2x more autistic than Anakin

That is awful.

He was a tryhard as well as too adorable to be taken seriously by anyone in the First Order so he vented on defenseless objects in an poor attempt at payback.

>Well he couldn't mind rape Rey so he's not that much powerful

JewJew literally said that kylo is one of the strongest living sith, or whatever he is in the galaxy at that point. He has experience with a saber, why else did he have a damn memesaber for? show?

I know

>WRITING LIKE THIS MAKES ME SMARTETR L MA XDXDFSKDJBHLFAKJB

As dumb as it is, this shit reminds me of the good old days of playing Counter Strike and Unreal Tournament in my friends basement all weekend long.

>He has experience with a saber, why else did he have a damn memesaber for? show?

Yes, just like his entire appearance is just for show. The mask is the biggest point, it's not functional at all and serves no purpose other than him feeling more like Darth Vader really.
So he built a crude lightsaber (which has a cracked crystal so he had to make two vents on the side for it to work) to be even closer to Darth Vader appearance wise.
If Darth Vader sucked big black cocks in his free tjme Kylo Ren would pay thousands to suck all the cocks in the galaxy just to be a little bit more like him.

And where do you think he had recent experience in lightsaber fights? With who? He probably swung that saber only at inanimate objects and poor sandniggers for a decade straight.

for you

Song actually matches more with this gif

>JewJew literally said that kylo is one of the strongest living sith, or whatever he is in the galaxy at that point
How did Rey defeat one of the strongest living force users in the galaxy?

GIRL POWER

This.
That was so out of place and unnecessary. Ren might be mad as fuck there but he'd be able to sense two fuckers 180ing out of there and crushed their skulls for that kind of insolence.
Would've also made the escape seem more impactful, considering what both Poe and Rey narrowly managed to escape.

OG Linkin Park is my guilty pleasure

>Yes, just like his entire appearance is just for show.

While he did want to be like vader, it was more to show that he was a dark side user. Just like having a saber shows that he can duel.

>He probably swung that saber only at inanimate objects and poor sandniggers for a decade straight.

Are we forgetting that he has a master? Even if his master didn't train him, he could still train by himself. How do you think people train with swords?

He's the best thing about TFA. He's the only reason I'm even remotely interested in The Last Jedi at all.

That's just that anons headcanon, JJ never said anything like that

>Even if his master didn't train him, he could still train by himself.
hmm I wonder who also trained by herself hmmmm

>How do you think people train with swords?
Probably similar like people who train with sticks.

Vader Wannabe

what if she was on her period and that made her stronger

Not that user, but I think he means that in the cannon he's not really a pussy. He's a leader of a group of siths and commands the nuempire. In the books it goes in to more detail. What's right is that the movie is shit and badly written.

Yep. His storyline is the only one I'm even remotely curious about. And maybe Luke if they don't pussy out on shit.
The rest of the characters seem one dimensional and predictable as all hell.

>bowcaster suddenly doesn't cause small explosions knocking multiple people from their feet
>a stick is the same thing as a sword
>"I'm too injured to beat you in combat but I can sprint ahead of you to cut you off from escaping!"
>trained for years in the art of the force/lightsaber combat and still loses to an orphaned nobody who never even held a lightsaber until ten seconds earlier

A staff != lightsaber

Way different technique. Add that he's a fucking sith and we have a shit excuse for a mary sue to win an overal mediocre duel.

>He's a leader of a group of siths
Nope, no Siths in the Knights of Ren.

>commands the nuempire
Nope, that would be General Hux or Snoke, Kylo is more of a Snoke play puppet.

Again, he's not a Sith.
Confirmed by JJ

Shitty mary sue protag and edgy nuvader aside, who else thought that the duel was fucking atrocious? Even with the whole

>muh nostalgia combat

it's still pretty slow and projecting. I miss the fast and elegant style of the prequels.

But that was for a more....civilised age....

what if it was because of his male privilage