Why is Sup Forums such a WHITE KNIGHT HAVEN?

Women cheat, kill, rape, and destroy western society but pol says it's not their fault

>it's in women's nature
So? It's in men's nature to rape but western men don't rape

>w well women have no self control
Lol really? Women have ZERO, ZERO self control? Is that really what you're saying?

Explain this shit because it's downright laughable when I see pol white knights pull this shit

Woah Sup Forums btfo for real this time.

I know.

I'm waiting for the literal KEKS to come in here and explain their cuntsplaining to me

Explain

Bump

Women are second class citizens but should still be respected

you know what really pisses me off about most women?

how fragile they act
a woman can't even take a slap without acting like they were just brutally beaten half to death

I wish we lived in a world where men could slap some sense into women without getting immideatly sent to jail

that's why women who can take hits are so hot to me

What does respecting entail?

Not being a complete mudslimes but treating them like we did in 20s

>I wish we lived in a world
You were born 50 years too late, any other time in all of human history and you would have been golden.

But honestly I think a few slaps is worth it if it means cutting down on the ammount of divorce and other bullshit that goes on now

I don't in any way enjoy inflicting needless pain on women but I'm very envious of the men who came before me.

If there's any man who can say a good light slap wouldn't have fixed a situation I doubt he's ever met a woman

So, like more respected/honored children?

too busy playing chess to care.

women are not even pawn, they are like a single atom that completes the pawn, if that.

chill out bro, she'll say hi to you.

What

Exactly this, as shown now most liberal faggots are women, the BLM,feminism, hell just go look at buzz feed they can't be allocated too much power without exploitation, same goes for minorities.

This is literally TRP principle. Anybody who puts complete confidence in women and not themselves is wrong. People not getting women is not the cause of a problem it is a symptom of a much larger grander one. Just like success is not measured in how many women one gets it is measured in how rich, successful, and well built a man is. With these three items, one or three, you will be able to succeed with women.

Women look into a man who can back up his confidence with bona fides whether it be muscle built in a gym or money in a stock portfolio. And with all of this nonsense about women having more depth, total BS, women are just as if not moreso shallow than the part chads you so deride and hate. Think of it this way anons, Trump wants you strong so you can support yourself and make america great again and be able to help fund Newt's moonbases with your money then be able to use your body to pull an amazing aryan broad and have a beautiful family. But if you keep shitposting I will break you motherfucking knee caps with this Tire Iron.

I mean, yea! FUCK WOMEN! They are the cause of degeneracy and globalism.

When you die the last thing that comes to your mind will be every accident you've ever made with every women you met or could have met and the only thing you'll feel is shame and embarrassment for the rest of eternity.

It's because women get power even when they don't deserve it much more frequently than men do. And even so, men that get power undeservedly still get punished when they fuck up most of the time. Women are almost blameless. Woman rapers are praised or at least tolerated.

Same with praise. If a man abandons his family or fails to provide he is seen (rightly) as scum of the earth. But if a woman destroys a family she is praised as strong and "fighting against an oppressive man". Hell, a woman isn't even expected to provide in any way. Just show up. That's it.

Which was fine back when the man did the work, but also got the power. Now we have nothing. A good hard working decent man can be fucked in the ass by a woman. Lose everything. And is seen by the world as a vile criminal deserving of all the suffering in the world.

> Puts up image of Barbara Palvin
> Pol why u defend this sheeiiiiit
> Proceedes to jerk off his dog

You are an idiot. Shut your pretentious mouth you pseudo intellectual

Fairly reasonable post. Women have a major personality flaw where pretty much all of them still have "special princess syndrome".

The political context to your thread is enough to make me pop a small chub. You know like I just saw a sexy bitch buy a pack of grape swishers at the local liquor store.

But that's as far as your getting politically.

Totally agreed women are held unaccountable for many of their actions,unlike many men who are held accountable for every misdemeanour,it's a common recurring flaw with our modern society which the best and strongest, being the white male is getting cucked by minorities and women because we gave them too much power and the modern progressive left is to blame, it has become the social norm to not question religion and gender, due to our schooling system and declining intellect of the general populous causes this as people will just conform, we are shamed into accepting them no matter no heinous the act. E.g. 9/11 Muslims literally declaring war oh no it was just the crazy ones, we should of made a much more prominent stance

Bump

Politically incorrect and strictly politics are very different things

Yeah very much so

as complaining on the internet is to accomplishing something.

idk, I've had my fair share of bad experiences with women which may be the source of my conquest to achieve but I know that women are not even HALF of the equation of life, but a mere 1%.

I just don't understand the sentiment of "you haven't met the right one yet" that's like saying, yea keep banging your head against a wall until you remember. You're not going to do much remembering anything if the only thing you've been doing is banging your head against a wall.

JUS SAYN.

It's never going to end until it completely falls apart. There's a small chance some tiny group will rise up and gain power in America or Europe, and save things before it's totally lost. But that's a very unlikely thing.

I think we will remain fucked until things get incredibly incredibly bad but who knows that might not even be in our lifetimes

I'm saying I just don't think your way of looking at the world is a viable option for the vast majority of people.

In order for things to work the vast majority of men and women need to live together and have children.

Sad times people are too sacred are too weary of a hitler type scenario again for any major changes to happen do at this rate rather than making adjustments society is going to have to fail/breakdown to learn its lesson which massively hinders research and general progressiveness

I have almost zero respect for white women 18-30 in my city. Earlier tonight I went for a jog and there was these women that looked like they were almost 30 hanging out with like 17-20 year old black dudes. When I walked by the girl said was like "HAAAYY BOYYY", I just spat on the ground and kept walking. Fucking white women are disgusting pham.

The vast majority of people need to go or the rest of us are going to leave.

>this whole fucking thread

/r9k/ can you please fuck off to your containment board

i hate women 2bh lad

Anything short of a hitler scenario can't save Europe.

A European America is already lost.

I just don't think enough people have the mental "outlook" on the world that it would take to do such a thing

Nah, white women are sluts.

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Yes it's looking that way, i don't understand how people can't see that we literally need a hitler situation to save humanity before it goes too far and civil war breaks out

>pol says it's not their fault
Which pol have you been browsing?

Also, it's the men's fault for not keeping their women in check. Useless.

So do the men keep women in check in India?

If so then how come it's still a hell on earth, are the men that incompetent

Nobody keeps anyone in check here.