Just watched this, it was quite good

Just watched this, it was quite good
Did you like it? What is your opinion on it?

Best movie of 2017 so far.

No i don't watch gay nigger movies.

That's not Moonlight

this

no one cares about this retarded race bait movie, it doesnt even matter what its about, they marketed it this way to create controversy, fuck these faggots.

How did they marketed it?

Sorry, OP. Was to late to alert you from the retards that didn't see the movie and are triggered as bad as a tumblrina.

>really ugly black main character (and i dont mean he is ugly because hes black, just really ugly in general)
>forced race mixing
>muh evil white people

The cop car pulling up at the end was the first time in my life in really 'got' the African American experience

It opened my eyes, I watched this film last week and i'm still thinking about that moment now

Thank you Jordan Peele, thank you

I presume you don't actually care about peoples opinions you're merely race baiting, but I'll answer your question sincerely: I enjoyed it quite a bit.

generic horror with i am so smrt racial bait undertone

it's what numales think deconstruction is

It's a shame, it wasn't even a WE WUZ movie. Chris was a good character and there was a slight sense of unsease throughout most of the movie
Well I enjoy watching people getting angry at the sight of a black in a movie, but I made the thread to see genuine opinion, not to bait anyone into responding.

Normies think it's more clever than it is.

It's pretty fucking hamfisted and simple.

Beautifully shot, though. I felt cheated out of my money.

Pretty forgettable. I liked the set up but the pay off wasn't really there.

Should have been the cop who saved him at the movie, would have turned expectations of the black audience and really make them think about the opening scene.

As it is its basically just whitey be bad: the movie

Mediocre movie exploiting what's current. It'll be forgotten in a year.

How dare you insult parking patawao may u get infinity parking tickets

I don't even think it was "whitey be bad".

The dude who bought the black dude even said, "Hell, I couldn't give a shit if you were mexican or asian", or something to that effect.

It's more, rich creepy whitey be exploitative.

Best film nomination is coming.

Good movie
Solid 8/10
Main character acted pretty retarded for a lot of the movie
But in my book, this is 10/10 because faggots on Sup Forums have an absolute meltdown whenever it's brought up

>It's more, rich creepy whitey be exploitative.
Whites are much richer on average than blacks.

>Main character acted pretty retarded for a lot of the movie
How so? His girlfriend told him to expect a weird family, he was very cautious other than getting hypnotised, and wanted to gtfo immediately when he found out what was going on.

There is also the fact that they tried so hard to appear not racist when they interacted with him. A bit like some SJW who don't want to be racist but are deep down as racist as a redneck living in the south

It was really good.

There's not enough out there, crazy horror-ish movies anymore.

All the concepts are so serious nowadays

Solid social commentary imo. "Oh being black is so in right now, so well endowed, such real vision, so physically gifted, etc.".

>There is also the fact that they tried so hard to appear not racist when they interacted with him. A bit like some SJW who don't want to be racist but are deep down as racist as a redneck living in the south

Exactly, the movie mocked those that go over the top to praise blacks whenever possible just as much, if not more, than racist white guys.

But Sup Forums needs to be offended, how dare a movie make social commentary, so whatever

My dad swears this movie was pro trump

I seriously doubt you're on speaking terms with your father.

I'd like to heat this explanation.

I think this film ends up being more interesting as a critique at the gall of the black ego: That they think anyone besides poor mentally damaged hillbilly wiggers wants to be them is hilarious.

Something like it was a rebuke against liberals who totes swear that they are open minded and tolerant but secretly disrespect black people and only see them as wise crackin good at basketball servant boyz

>>pol

moments of being hypnotized and floating in dark were the only good in this movie everything else is mediocre and was used in past whats there to praise

it was ok, i was sort of nervous through it all until the end. they don't quite explain correctly why they chose blacks to do their thing tho, sure they show some flashback of geezers and lamers who say things like "muscular specimen", "blacks r cool these days" but really... that doesn't explain why ALL the geezers want to get in on that black body action.. i for one can't think of a good reason right now, maybe you can. .. maybe they could have said that for some reason blacks have a 14% higher rate of surviving the surgery: i think that could have work for me.

Old white men want to have a bbc

yea, because nothing screams BLACK ENVY than an old white man... maybe a wigga but... a geezer? i don'T think so

That's kind of the point of the movie. Fetishization of blacks is just as unreasonable as the hatred of blacks; for the most part, they're just people. A lot of them are unruly, loud and dumb, but most of them are just like you and I. That's why the blind artist served as kind of a straight man, he didn't give a shit about the MC's race, he just wanted his body because he had a good eye for art.

Overall it was a pretty okay movie. It was an exploration of race relations without being really race baitey and kind of hinted toward the real motivations of racism being fiscal-based rather than grounded in any kind of reality. It had a few plot holes that bothered me (dozens of blacks go missing and nobody investigates the same girlfriend that they were last seen with, even though she's dated multiple people in this guy's social circle? And how did he get cotton in his ears if his hands were bound?) I'd give it a 7/10, though the marketing sucked. It was more a thriller than a horror movie

The Autopsy of Jane Doe was pretty creative for something so obviously low budget.

I found the first 20 minutes so cringe I had to leave.

yeah anyone who claims race baiting hasn't seen this movie. I feel the fact that the MC is black is sort of what makes the movie work. Otherwise them being weird towards him would just make things way to obvious.

Never expected it to be about how stupid liberal idolization of black people is. woke/10.

You sure showed those white people, huh Parking Pataweyo?

His wrist were tied by the leather straps but he could largely bring his head to his hands and stuff the cotton in his ears

Keanu was better