Felicity Jones

Has Star Wars killed her career?

one could only hope

She is so cute and innocent. I want to slap her face hard and spit in her mouth.

God really is merciful

don't be so vulgar user

nope

then what?

Bune

yes

deserves it for doing capeshit

She probably made more from Rogue One than from every other film she's ever been in combined. So, no, Star Wars didn't kill her career. Star Wars defined it.

>She will never give you strong sons

that's too romantic... fucking gentlemans

Then I facefuck her hard until she starts crying. I wipe those tears off with my dick and force her to rim me.

this is a sexual offensive pic of Felicity, please delete it

>that feel when no green-eyed gf

Like Crazy is legit a comfy movie.

The Theory of Everything is pretty good too.

TFW you'll never see Felicity Jones indie kino again.

>tfw no bunnyfu

why live?

keep going

Did she ever have a career before?

Then I put her into full nelson and fuck her virgin ass hard until it is a dark, swollen, gaping mess.

proceed

What an absolute qt

>tfw people say your girlfriend kinda looks like Felicity Jones
>she is also a qt bunnyfu
This is nice.

I push her face down into a toilet and finish deep inside her pussy, impregnating her.
Hence I create something beautiful through my vile acts. A true kinoisseur till the very end.

post your gf or stop spreading lies

>british women
>even once
lmao

>doodoo green

Get fucked, synpais.

She was a successful actress before Rogue One ("The Theory of Everything" won academy awards), but Rogue One was definitely her Hollywood breakthrough. She's a rich and famous actor now, not just a successful one.

thanks

WHO DID THIS TO MY WAIFU

If anything it boosted her reputation.

She's a pretty good actor, honestly, as were many of the cast of Rogue One. It's a shame the script was such a piece of shit.

She can charge $150 for autographs at Star Wars conventions now. Not many people can make that much money writing their name.

Theory of everything was fucking terrible.

How much does she charge for a dirty panty?

did she even have a career before?

How much does she charge for a handy?

Yes. Why do people keep asking this? She was successful before Star Wars, now she's wildly successful.

Oh come the fuck on. It was at least a 6/10. Get the fuck out of here with your unrealistic standards.

Oh come the fuck on. It was at least a 6/10. Get the fuck out of here with your pompous, unrealistic standards.

more of this pls

I need to know this information as well

>6/10
>not terrible

IGN pls

I have an urge to rub my penile gland all over her bunny mouth

Everything is hyperbole for you faggots. If it's not "amazing" it's "terrible." No in between. Fucking Amerifats.

wat

did you link the wrong post?

yeah i did, meant for: my bad

>implying you wouldn't spill spaghetti as soon as she was in front of you

she's really cute and all but I dont think I'd be able to stay with a woman who literally can't keep her mouth shut

I heard she's going to be the mommy mouse in the live action Secret of NIMH reboot.

>live action Secret of NIMH reboot
that sounds like it's going to suck.

Sounds more like you fell for bait.

But rebellions are built on hope.