AMERICAN PRIDE THREAD

AMERICAN PRIDE THREAD
ONLY AMERICANS CAN POST HERE

New Zealand has begun phase 1 of world domination. Invasion of American safe spaces.

You mean America the continent or America the country?

The only one that matters cunt

Costa Rica is white, ur ok

Aw yiss
Lol top cuck

Just a turkroach born here who's passing through. Not really a nationalist for either of my countries, but damn, shouting "USA! USA! USA!" over and over again is addictive.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Hell yeah

Meriburger reporting

Honestly if I lived in any other country I'd probably kill myself.

USA USA USA

this webm is perfect

>tfw American
>tfw live in a mostly white state

That gave me a boner.

Does anyone else just wake up in a good mood because you remember you're an american?

Feels good living in one of uncucked parts of Colorado.

I'm an American living in London, I swear

Iowa is best state

>Dat corn
>Dat pork

If you don't like either of these things you're a degenerate.

"We're going to win FAST!"
D J Trump

I love America because they literally give us money for the benefit of sucking our dicks lmaoooooooo

America is a continent

Ever been to the states, redcoat?

lol yeah my favorite part is how you'd be ashes if my grandfather didn't save your pathetic jewish ass

Inb4 the leaf

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

*tips hat country*
m'liberty

It all belongs to us. Stay poor.

mmmmm how does our cum taste cuck? keep gibing us billions of dollars and be good goy

lol

Great thread friend.

fuck off kike, go scam some black people

you get a pass

GOY GET OUT

come on in

USA USA USA

hey guys what's up

Wtf I hate America now, that's it I'm a #crysmissle NaOW

How do you cope not being American?

die yankees

>It all belongs to us

you sure about that?

Some poor Christian Bulgarian guy had to cut the select-fire receiver on that plum AK-74 into bits, disassemble the rest of the parts, and cut the barrel and then put the parts in a bag for shipment to America.

So Americans can rebuild them back into semi-auto firearms again, for fun, and shoot pop cans in their back-yard.

USA USA USA USA USA USA BUILD THE WALL

When you're a part of the second revolution

lmao how small is your penis?

Hello friendo.

Mexican here, visiting nyc, pls fix this beautiful city, first night here and its full of degenerates.

Positive jew boy. You should come to the states, at least you'll be relevant here and not stuck in your backwash country.

Ayy lmao, sup guys?

got a noodle big enough for your mom's buns xd

people get like that when forced to live in such close proximity

good thing America has a decent amount of land-mass.

Fucking great as always in the good ol' usa

Bean American here

C-can I j-join this p-party?

Really? what happened friend? I heard there are is a massive amount of people there.

Come to an American university so you can get a decent education, chinaman. You seem to be lacking a certain... importance.

A FUCKING LEAF

GET OUT

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

no, get out.

>YANKEES
>GET
>OUT
>REEEEEEEE

must be hong kong... britbong shit-tier bants and decent american language skills

All americans are good in my book. As long as you're not a commie.

Queens and long island seems nice, but i dont know, just warched it on the way to manhattan from jfk airport, but walking down tonight on broadway and timesquare... Well chap, it was pretty bad.

There is really only one way to fix that open air sewer.
>Pic related

Shit, I'm still active duty

I don't know what would be more glorious, killing a haji in combat or a commie in combat

Be cool man, he loves freedom too.

Yep, the gool ol' USA.

That's awesome man, thanks for your service. What state you from?

better learn to swim before the wall is built Jiminez

A tranny winked at me when walking with my family i avoided him, a kang was shaking his benis at a public bathroom entrances, white girls wearing hijab watching kangs in timesquare doing push ups with no shirt on, i dunno, the place is great, but the ppl...

America is a shithole with a kike's warty 1 incher thrusting it.

+10 feet, Paco

FUCK YEAH

Commiefornia unfortunately, from the glorious high deserts with all my fellow desert Americans.

I get out soon and I'm staying in this state, someone has to stand up for freedom in this shithole

you cannot defeat liberal globalization

and why would you even try, you racist americans.

Get out commie.

oh god my sides

Not going anywhere, brah.

Pretty sure Hillary is pro-immigrant

Go eat some bagels you dirty kike

But if you defeat us, then we win.

I grew up in CA, Bay Area. I'm living in North Carolina now with my soon-to-be wife. We need good people there to keep it sane. But be sure to visit other states when you have a chance, this entire country is beautiful. Be sure to have a good life and raise a good American family. Ignore the racist idiots on here, you're the kind of person that makes this country great.

No thanks, I think I'll sit and watch it all rot.

SHALL

can i come ? kafir

You got the racist part right, even the patriotic minorities are racist.

Besides leaf you must remain true to your King Faggot beliefs, if you fight us, we win

Who /Real American/ here?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

MURICA!!!!!!!!!!!

USA USA USA
S
A

U
S
A

U
S
A

hello friend

It's trump who wants to play to win.

Which means he's going to lose.

The age of the nation state is over. The era of post-national peace and prosperity has begun.

NOT

triggered amerifats?