Female Body Nazis

Why are females such openly vicious body Nazis with no respect for males older than themselves?

Is it hypocrisy that they simultaneously condemn all males for judging females by their genetic looks? Are females even capable of noticing or caring about their hypocrisy, or are they just incorrigibly shallow pigs?

>wah wah girls don't like me because i'm fat
shut up, loser

Women are cruel manipulative hypocrites, that's why women hate other women.. It's like you've never had a relationship with a woman before.

id love to throat fuck her and fill all her holes with my cream on separate occasions.

Was she talking to cenk?

Genetic looks
You need to take personal accountability for your obesity and hit a treadmill and calorie limited diet and stop blaming genetics

No, she was yelling it to Alex Jones

nonono, they are degenerate

dear god i hope you're a woman. no man with any dignity would act like such a little bitch. just think... you have to go through the rest of your life knowing you posted that white knight shit. i immediately pictured the pajama cocoa drinking little faggot when i read this

You seem upset. DId your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

Women use ridicule to try to control men. Key word is try.

Nah, it's more than that and you know it. Females are just as vicious toward guys who have facial irregularities or are short, and no amount of treadmilling is ever going to change those things. Females are just eugenicist body Nazis, period.

YES, never let this hypocritical vapid cunt live this down

Women are hierarchical. The hidden message behind feminism is that women themselves are the greatest impediment to egalitarian societies. They simply blame men out of bad faith, a philosophical term coined by a man who married one of the most prominent third wave feminists.

>Checked
Damm son that's one fine bantz.

Basically we shouldn't body shame people unless we disagree with them or if they're a white male

The reason liberal take pride in "not being that person" (meaning: not using stereotype and appearance based slur) is because they have fully internalized their power and are keenly aware of the fact that they're not using them, for which they feel they ought to get recognition.

But if they feel threatened, they'll use them.

Image needs more clarity. like her body shaming quotes.

it's a nice meme, make it better.

She was looking fine as fuck in that vid though
Imagine her and that girl in the black dress going at it

Cenk and Alex Jones might be a good combo for the homos as well

Females of all ages don't just use ridicule, they use ridicule based specifically on things they know are ad hominem, and usually on things they know damn well males can't help, like their age, their dick size, their height. Such eugenicist Nazis they are.

ITT: Fats triggered by liberals

Females don't even have to feel threatened. They just have to feel like they're not getting their way or they no longer have the moral upper hand or are no longer winning the argument. Then they go right for the crude below-the-belt insults of a guy's age, weight, height, you name it.

Females hate to lose, even fairly. They'll try to give you psychological scars for life if they sense they're not going to get their bratty way ALL the time.

And then they oink about all the best guys being married or gay.

she was also appropriating black culture's toxic masculnity of hating women in the way she said "bitch"