If we know that racism is learned, why are we not prosecuting the parents of racist children for child abuse?

If we know that racism is learned, why are we not prosecuting the parents of racist children for child abuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anybody that thinks we're all equal is fucking delusional.

but it's not, they've done studies on this, humans naturally are attracted to those similar genetically and naturally are somewhat hostile to those unlike themselves

We are all equal, are you an idiot? do you know how species work?

Those fools who named their kid Hitler got their kid taken away by the state.

Guarantee those babies were asleep and put next to each other

The white kid probably screamed bloody murder after he woke up and saw the nig,the nig probably pawed at and hit him for it

Explain why so many white women love black men (no muh BBC) and are happy to race mix then? and why many white men love Asian women?

Do you know how genes work?

Yes, I am a geneticist. We're talking about different types of noses, not how your brain is made, mate.

Why do people keep confusing race with Species? What is so confusing about subspecies that people keep confusing it with Species? They don't make this mistake with Genus or Family or any other categorisation. Just Species and subspecies.

>why do so many women love black men
i see you didn't see the OK-cupid data dump
most white women don't, they're oddities

as for so many people's obsession with asian women, i really don't fucking know

This. Why can't whites just accept facts, instead of arguing them and chimping out?

Because no on really believes that racism is learned. Caring more about people with similar genes is hardwired and even babies recognize race.

Why do Anglos have such non-Aryan features? yet you are bothered by miniscule differences between Anglos and Blacks?

>i really don't fucking know

Story of your life. Until you know, shut the fuck up because it utterly destroys the point you were trying to make, pham.

These whites are too prone to violence and aggression to have a sensible, reasonable discussion.

GO FUCK YOURSELF BACK TO KEK LAND FAG

me not understanding why people like asian chicks doesn't negate the research that I was referring to

>human race

IT'S A SPECIES YOU IGNORANT FUCKING FAGGOT, NOT A RACE.

>If we know that racism is learned, why are we not prosecuting the parents of racist children for child abuse?

Because the purpose of a parent's role is to teach their children about how the world works because a child is completely unequipped to understand why niggers are subhuman.

You know what else is learned?

Language. Mathematics. All forms of Science. Work Ethic.

Your argument is one giant naturalistic fallacy.

Yes it does. It clearly shows that on the contrary, people are not "hardwired to care more about people with similar genes"

No, we're talking about different races actually.

>yfw that white baby is a girl and this is a subtle blackening agitprop

Racism is learned through experience. The way humans learn is through pattern recognition. When you see the majority of people to watch out for is black skinned people it's not hard to understand why people are racist.

Now if these niggers would act right then there would be no pattern to recognize and no one would be racist.

I mean in all my life I have never heard anyone say "I hate black people because their skin is black" it is always "I hate black people because how the way they act"

It's a shitpost, but OP has a point.
What stops our cucked leaders from making "racist parents" a form of "child abuse"? They have the ideology, popular support (people are bluepilled AF) and schools pretty much control what our children are tought.
So, how long until they make their move, and what can we do to prevent it?

Ausbro, where have you been all day? Canada is shitposting on fucking steroids and crank today.

You're our only hope boganwan!

>one human race

The nice thing about Liberalism is that you can just arbitrarily redefine words to mean what ever you want.

dog breeds exist, mixed dogs also exist.

how do you explain it?
Is there only one breed, the dog breed?
Or are dogs a collection of identifiable subspecies?

>geneticist
>talking about different types of noses
>not how your brain is made
and... dropped

Racism is learned through experience.

You had to learn one way or another not to put your hand on the stove.

Nothing to see here, move along

I didn't say care more said that

people are more attracted to those genetically similar, it's why incest in people who were unaware they were related, or were separated at birth, is so common. normally your brain keeps you from seeing people that you were around as a kid from being seen in a sexual light, but if your kept separate, then the attraction will develop

>yet you are bothered by miniscule differences between Anglos and Blacks
>minuscule
Sure thing, chump. Europeans and Africans have wildly different allele frequencies, disease susceptibilities, intellectual capabilities, and physical abilities.

>claims to be a geneticist
>doesn't know basics
Shit son, in second year Genetics they covered racial differences at the genetic level. Granted they were were very careful with their wording so as to avoid shitstorms, but still. Thankfully Biochemistry gave no shits and openly talked about racial differences at the clinical level and the field is filled with studies addressing racial differences in drug treatment, disease susceptibility, and clinical outcomes.

Personally I think you are telling fibs or you are willfully ignorant.

>Language. Mathematics. All forms of Science. Work Ethic.

Fantastic, so you concede that blacks are not inferior, they just don't have the privileged start to life that you enjoyed.

I'm glad we can understand that we're all equal.

Bein racist is natural

time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/

I should also add: Grizzly bears are now mating with Polar bears.

Does that mean that there is only one subspecies of bears now?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid

Racism is human nature. Pure instinct

The difference between Ben Carson and Michael Brown/Dindus is money and nigger culture

>arguing with a shitposting aussie
Truly masochistic

Friggin rights boys, I agree with you, its pretty good. But its not exclusively liberal, languages will continue to change.

Is that how you wanna be when based Aussie Queen of Denmark takes over and orders all male subjects circumcised?

>niigers have flies & live in mudhuts & poop in same water they washing nose bone in

>arguing
I merely proposed a point that he can't refute.

No one is arguing or upset.

Because black people taught me to be racist.
You want to sue them?

I really can't tell whether the point flew over your head, or if you just have the world's largest confirmation bias. Maybe a little of both. You racial apologist faggots might as well call having white genes a privilege for all the good your retarded "b-b-b-but blacks have it hard" argument, especially since niggers are literally drowning in government assistance and legislative privileges like affirmative action and supplemental income.

It is not for me to refute your points, I'm not your absentee Anglo father who never taught you right. I put my case, you put yours, end of thread.

we're not all equal, go do some research on genetic differences between the races

No, its quite simple.

We are all born equal with the same abilities (disabilities apart obviously)

Whites have a privileged upbringing for the most part which sees them end up privileged and gifted in certain areas.

Blacks grow up in poverty often times and do not have the same headstart you do.

It's really not a difficult concept to understand.

Much of it can be traced back to ancestral problems (slavery).

I said equal, not identical. Do you not speak English as your first language? Que pasa?

So why are there so many white people left?
Oh that's right, you're talking about a very small percentage.
"Breed" is synomous with subspecies. So is "race".
There are thousands upon thousands of species that can hybridize and have fertile offspring.
Grey wolves and dogs can breed with coyotes and have fertile young.
Bio 101:
>all organisms within a species must be able to produce fertile offspring.
HOWEVER
>simply being able to produce viable offspring DOES NOT automatically group organisms into the same species.
I swear this should be in a sticky, I have to post this everyday.

>t. Sociology major

I actually did do sociology for a year before I switched

It definitely shows, and its toxicity is permanent it seems.

>We are all born equal with the same abilities

No we are not and you're completely fucking delusional for believing this. No human being on this planet is equal to any other human being. Two human beings of the same fucking race aren't born equal with the same abilities. You are MENTALLY ILL and believe in nonsense.

then why do generations of whites in poverty still commit less crime then generations of black poverty

you're the most shit shitposter I've ever encountered but again no we're not equal in any way

Dog breeds are all the same species dumbass. If anything dogs are a subspecies of wolves. Humans have no subspecies left alive on the planet.

>current year
>Arguing against learning

0/10

We've got a ruseman on our hands fellas.

PC is the law of the land now.
College was painful because of the liberal agenda.
Knowledge and facts have been suppressed because of muh feels.

You seem quite angry and unwilling to be reasonable and logical, do you want a hug?

Different upbringing in different communities. It takes a village to raise a child.

We are absolutely equal. I say that as someone who has studied the subject, not just on Stormfront like yourself.

Want to know how I know? pic related is me, what RACE do you think I am?

Abbos

>legal equals to human being
This meme needs to stop

>what RACE do you think I am?
criminal

Isn't that illegal to say in the Netherlands? I am pretty sure your hate speech laws prohibit it. Want me to report you? Stop kankerposting.

Fuckoff Denmark Aborigines are just as human as your "white" ass.

g8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

Make sure to check your harness for rust.

The races are sub species.
Whites and east Asians have neanderthal DNA.
Neanderthal was a separate species from sapien.
By taxonomy standards, races would be classified as sub species at the bare minimum.
Would you like me to post sub species of various animals and we debate how little the differences are when compared to "human races"?

>believes in imaginary concepts like equality
>calls other people unreasonable and illogical

>I say that as someone who has studied the subject
That's wrong tho. Equality doesn't exist in Genetics. In fact, equality is contrary to Genetics.

Human SPECIES you fucking retards.

I once thought as you do. And the fact that you are arguing this shit so vehemently shows how brainwashed you really are.

Take the red pill and do some non politically correct research my friend. You will find, (as we all have) that just about everything you think you know about race is wrong.

Both of those are niggers, but one's albino, so it'll probably end up getting killed by the tribe.

No, I'm sorry, but it isn't. You are just wrong on this. Not only are you wrong but you are likely to be breaching 18C by making racist comments that you've been making.

Are you a fucking scientist? Do you have a degree? Show me one scientist that claims that humans have subspecies that exist today. I will wait.

I assume by 'research' you mean reading shit like stormfront.

I deserve better shit posting than this. Go get one of those funny Jews to write you some propaganda and then come back.

I cant even tell if your a boy or a girl let alone your fucking race

>Different upbringing in different communities. It takes a village to raise a child.
why are poor white villages inherently better

>holds refugees welcome sign
>gets raped

What do you mean by that? you can't tell my gender? why is it important that you know my gender?

the scientist that discovered sickle cell anemia

Are you seriously complaining about shitposting on Sup Forums? Why not complain about shitposting on /r9k/ or /soc/.

you were asking about identity

1/10 b8

If we were equal Africa would be richer than Europe seeing as it's drowning in resources

So-called 'racial' identity, nothing to do with gender.

Years of colonization and corruption at the hands of white imperialists saw the end of that.

>implying stormfront cannot have any accurate information, because there's some assumed bias.

Idk what stormfront is, but anything that gets you out of your comfort zone is a step in the right direction.

He never said human races were subspecies dumbass.

>No, I'm sorry, but it isn't
It is though. I have studied Genetics and can assure you that equality is an objectively non-natural phenomenon. It simply does not exist. It is a purely made-up ideal that has no basis in reality.

>You are just wrong on this
But I'm not though. Every individual human is genetically distinct (with the exception of identical twins, who interestingly develop almost identical personalities and abilities) and as such is non-equal by virtue of being unique.

>Not only are you wrong but you are likely to be breaching 18C by making racist comments that you've been making.
Possibly, but nobody cares enough to enforce it lol.

>appealing to authority to silence your opposition

So why don't you listen to 'leftist' scientists and professors? out of your comfort zone right?

>So-called 'racial' identity
yes we're all the same. all of us. the same. there is no diffrence. be a good goy

>identical twins have identical personalities
I would like a citation on that statement please.

>So why don't you listen to 'leftist' scientists and professors
because any scientist that has a political bias and calls themself a "leftist scientist" isnt fucking credible. Science, like justice, should be blind

>we all belong to one human race

only white people believe this, and it is a form of virtue signaling. it wont make you less likely to be killed by a nigger or make them hate you less.

>Years of colonization

Yes I am a scientist.
Im a biology major.
See:
Tell me one thing.
I have neanderthal DNA
Sub Saharan Africans do not have neanderthal DNA.
Neanderthal is a different SPECIES than sapien.
So how can I be the same as a negro who has zero neanderthal DNA?

But science papers don't advocate equality. Your thought processes were taught from a distinctly non-scientific perspective.

>inb4 you claim that social sciences like psychology and sociology are sciences when they objectively are not

>we like universities, therefore EVERYONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE THEM BUILT ON THEIR LAND

Sure thing m8

Except you do not understand Aboriginal culture and identity AT ALL. They are quite happy living off the land and roaming (or going walkabout) and DO NOT want to live like Anglos.

Sociological sciences are science, its in the name.

Humanities are a branch of science.