Well..oh well

Well..oh well.
Was hoping it was decent

(笑)

That's a shame was hyped. Emma Watson is an indicator of a bad film at this point

I'm sure Hanks is fine, shame he can't save movies now though.

Uh, what is Beauty and the Beast (2017)?

a bad film

Box office says no.

Why do they call it The Circle?

box office draw doesn't make a film good. just because retards went in droves to gobble it doesn't make it good. it wasn't. now kys

I don't mind her she's just not really in anything good.

(you)

Emma "cannae act for toffee" Roberts kills again

>A young tech worker named Mae Holland takes a job at a powerful Internet corporation called The Circle that was co-founded by Eamon Bailey and Tom Stenton. She quickly rises up the company's ranks and soon finds herself in a perilous situation concerning privacy, surveillance, and freedom. Mae comes to learn that her decisions and actions will determine the future of humanity.
Wew this sounds pretentious as fuck.

They went ahead and remade Antitrust?

because when you see it you turn in a circle and walk away

Let's face it, Emma Watson lucked out in Harry potter and beauty and the beast. Those franchises are pumped by Disney and Warner Bros so they would succeed regardless of who starred.

This is what happens when she actually has to prove herself.

>no killer cyborgs
I'm out

true desu. most of her movies are shit, but she's great at making family friendly films for children

>low RT score

Does this mean it's actually a good movie?
Did Ema Watson finally play in something decent?

This
Yeah but she's a pretty bad actress who's very overrated

A piece of shit

What about that wallflower movie?

At least boyengas career is shaping up to be in the shitter

>Radcliffe gets shit left and right
>Emma gets shit left and right

>this fucker gets fucked in the ass

Damn, Hollywood is savage

>Bill Paxtons final role
>plays an ailing, dying father

F.

just watched the trailer
Do you think they ever at some point thought to make the plot even a little bit subtle before deciding against it?

While the concept is interesting (and the main character a willing participant rather than one adverse from the start) , it's almost as if the writer(s) were just going through the motions in telling it.

From the reviews I read the problem isn't acting, it's the shit script, and movie has characters doing 180s

You couldn't tell by his skin color?

An unnecessary remake of a disney classic.