streamable.com/axpad
whufc.com/news/articles/2018/march/10-march/west-ham-united-statement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kino

Quick rundown

JUST

youtube.com/channel/UC_tt4cYHIHNQAFQj2V2Wi-w
SOON

I don't get it, what did he mean by this?

The Dildo Brothers got bundled out. lmao

Based Wet Spam

Why is everyone acting like this isn't completely justified?

wow it's the shitty version of arsenalfantv

Utter madman

lul

West Ham were getting bullied at home so the fans crowded around the directors box, some ran on the pitch, eventually they had to bundle Sullivan then Gold out because they couldn't guarantee their safety, then the police moved in to the stands. All during play.

streamable.com/d9ddc
this is hilarious

West ham fan tv is superior in every way

>moyes

because they are posting on a cantonese clip art forum and have never witnessed their club being sold down the drain

what is he achieving placing the corner flag in the centre?

mouyes

Victory over nigs.

West Ham fan here. Never seen anything like that in a televised game. Absolute fucking circus.

Gladly sacrifice the 3 points so that this is all out in the air now. Past few months have been commentators saying "some of the West Ham fans are displeased with the Board" but now every football fan in the world can see it runs far deeper than that.

Pitch invasions, singing "we're not West Ham anymore", gathering below the executives stands to hurl abuse at the Board, getting aggy with the stewards and more.

This is what we need to be doing in order to get Gold, Sullivan and Brady to FUCK OFF.

Don't miss MOTD later boys it was fascinating to watch that game.

>being sold down the drain
lmao I'll have to remember that one

claiming the stadium for.....west ham.....i guess....who knows?

>Why is everyone acting like this isn't completely justified?

Because it's completely fucking retarded from the perspective of staying up. The club is now likely to get a point deduction that will make them favourites for relegation. If they just accepted the loss they would still have a chance to escape the drop (albeit a difficult one).

I could understand this mass protest if wet spam were already dead last but it's just so fucking stupid when you're in a close relegation battle and there are three other teams worse off than you are

Cockney thickos

It's that Souness thing innit, it literally doesn't make sense unless it's a Burnley fan doing it though.

fackin Tottenham cants

Not true. We were dominating and had a glaringly obvious penalty ignored in the first half. Ref killed our football off IMO and then Joe Hart being shit did the rest.

As I said in my previous comment I'm not bothered about losing points or even relegation at this point if it means the board leave the club.

west ham fans are so ungrateful. they got a fabulous new stadium basically for free and this is how they repay their owners
shocking

twitter.com/ClinicalTony/status/972514975192436741

Club supporters are taking their team back, old school style.

>Don't miss MOTD later

iirc they're not legally allowed to show any violence or streakers

>We were dominating
No, you were the better team but went 2-0 down which is why the fans got angry. Unless they were mad that they were the better team?

in capture the flag you have to bring the enemies flag to your base to get a point

Exactly

>blag shady free stadium on long lease
>fans hate it and club falls apart, stuck in stadium forever in second tier
kek

>fascinating
if by fascinating you mean hilarious

I hope someone punches a horse

Good job they moved stadium or they might have had enough energy once they'd reached the pitch to cause some serious trouble

I reckon they're all kicking the shit into some WPC right now
And good on them

There's a lot of people in this thread who don't understand that this has been a problem for ages now. The football can't be good if the board stays. They interfere in transfers, run the club at every level into the ground instead of trusting their hired managers and staff and are an embarrassment in the media.

This has been going on for years now and all you lot can think about is the footballing standpoint? We will not play consistently good football until we have NEW OWNERS and if surviving in the PL means we keep Gold, Sullivan and Brady then I'm certain that most of the West Ham fan base would rather get relegated.

We're shit but you can't deny we have the best fans in the league. What that was today was not a slight on the players but how the club is being run. We love our entire squad except Hart he's a cunt.

I get the all west ham fans made about owner taking business away. but dont they realized that top sports is a business not a game anymore

Atleast they’re actually making a stand like proper fans, imagine the wogs at the emirates ever attempting something like this. They just wouldn’t.

>went 2-0 down which is why the fans got angry.

The first pitch invasion was only at 1-0, and arguably contributed towards the wet spam players being shaky before the second goal

Stupid fans

>We're shit but you can't deny we have the best fans in the league
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Arsenal fans often do proper protests only for spergs like you to say they're moaning too much. I respect them for that.
Spurs are the worst of the lot, because they accept their failures gladly, even down to their manager saying he feels no pressure to win a single fucking thing.

Deluded

>we have the best fans in the league

UTTERLY deluded

be careful west ham lads. Gold/Sullivan and Brady might offload you to some Chinese sweatshop owner like they did with BCFC.

Also

>having tory party donors as owners

Nah it's not a real protest unless you're waving flags about

>We're shit but you can't deny we have the best fans in the league.

You’ll never see arsenal fans interrupting a live game as a protest. Too scared to lose their season ticket and upset their bull.

>he fell for the bubble meme
get out

There is not enough videos of what happened in this thread. You have let me down Sup Forums.

He reads The Sun. voted for Brexit and still thinks that flags are the most iconic British thing you can have in your hand

>You’ll never see arsenal fans interrupting a live game as a protest
Yeah exactly, that's the only way to protest. Fuck standing outwide with placards week on week, run on the pitch, get your team a points deduction and bring the game into disrepute. Otherwise you're a cuck

villa-wolves thread here lads:

Good posts

Is it me or teams go to shit when they build a new stadium

Standing outside achieves nothing. Owners do not give a shit if no one sees it.

>You can't deny we have the best fans in the league

Take your (you) and be on your way.

>Spurs are the worst of the lot, because they accept their failures gladly, even down to their manager saying he feels no pressure to win a single fucking thing.

Cracked me up when he said that only for Tottenham fans to not even see it as an issue
Pretty much sums it all up

you probably haven't even listened to their grievances. pro-tip: don't think you can understand another fan's club

>He reads The Sun
Nothing wrong with that, you scouse cunt

Fucking good on the West Ham fans. There club has been fucked in the arse by these kike owners and that glorified secretary. The onto way to get change in the club is to do what they did today. West Ham made a 12 million pound profit this year even after buying Chicarito and Arnautovic. Sell Fonte to China outside of transfer window so can't replace him. Next week 3 centre halfs go down in the same game got no one to step in. They should burn that fucking stadium to the ground.

Never seen Arsenal fans call for Wenger to go by running on the pitch
Which is the only acceptable form of protest by the way
Until they do it's 'Wenger in' from all of them

No club in the Premier League is allowed to complain about shit

Gutless cunts. Watch Arsenal Fan to when Wenger drives out of stadium and sign autographs. Troops, DT and all those #WengerOut clowns are pushing each other out of the way to suck on his cock.

actually they are

Attached: wet spam.jpg (1000x1600, 596K)

Based. This is how a REAL protest looks. Take note Arsenal.

>reddit spacing

>-7 points

Seems about right

this.

>club is playing like shit
>protest by invading the pitch
>club gets docked points and relegated
>club is now even more shit, just under different management
bravo

how come sunderland fans aren't protesting like this?

Not saying the supporters were in the right, but Sup Forums will get triggered by any supporter action they feel threatened by, because most people on this board never even go to matches.

>they never come back up

Attached: 1519684689786.jpg (882x674, 222K)

ESPN tried to portray this as Noble "slamming a pitch invader to the ground." It was more like a feeble shove. Why don't divegrass players have any upper-body strength?

What's Souness take on this?

Attached: 338D641500000578-3559467-image-m-21_1461677856495.jpg (634x415, 38K)

Because that club is literally dead

Because the game is played with the lower halves of their bodies?

"Visca catalunya lliure"- Graeme Sounnes

jesus christ how embarassing...were these simpletons always such cringey edgelords, or is it just because of that movie?

>w-we're saving our club by being based hooligans, fuck the owners it's their fault we're shit! muh bubbles!
so when you get your inevitable point deduction and consequent relegation, are you gonna beat the shit out of all the "hella based fans" who caused it too? or are you gonna just keep blaming rich people like you do in all aspects of your pathetic working class chav life?

Attached: 1515095432379.png (483x470, 184K)

lmao my tweet made it onto bbc sport

Attached: d667b71d-a5d9-461b-a7ea-e4b3d76f3b53[1].jpg (624x624, 40K)

>t. sheltered Sup Forums autist and barcelona fan

streamable.com/axpad
all these fans shouting at him lol

Nice one

BASED

>a-licks wang-caster

kek

From what I've gathered they'd rather be in the Championship than be stuck with the same board.

are you mauledbythetigers?

the fucking state of wet spam

Attached: 1480271116731.jpg (542x439, 17K)

Nice memeing but you look a bit soy yourself

Kek

dem cuties at the end tho

kek

That girl is gorgeous

He's anglo.

WEST HAM CLUB STATEMENT: whufc.com/news/articles/2018/march/10-march/west-ham-united-statement

>West Ham United have immediately launched a full and thorough investigation into the incidents which marred the second half of today's match and are committed to taking decisive and appropriate action.

>An emergency meeting has been called with all London Stadium stakeholders. There will be no further comment at this time.

Oh.