Why are scatalans so whiny?

Attached: basednaldo.png (616x522, 460K)

Quim Domènech is famously stupid.

Because we are a minority in our own land and cant rule ourselves
In 30 years when half USA will be speaking spanish and keep voting for gibs you will feel our plight

Catalonia is NOT Spain.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

well yea, they're basically muslims at this point

500000 out of 7500000

Catalonia was only a century under muslim rule so if anything we will become like the rest of spain

PIQUE MARICON SHAKIRA TIENE VERGA

>not only olives provoked penaldo to hack down pique

translate for those who don't pablo espaniol.

there are 500000 gipsies in Romania and you think every Romanian is a gipsy.

there are 500000 muslims in Catalunia yet I shouldn't call you a muslim?

lmao suck my dick muhammad.

>Dont forget thats only provocation if Pique does it

if he threw the olives then it was provocation. I will remember that.

lol much this.
Also when disgusting arabs will be a significant force in Spain, they will see how it is like to be outnumbered by subhuman scum in your own homeland

Either you call it the same for everyone or don't
Now fuck off back to whatever spic land you're from you greasy spic

Yes, at the end everyone will get fucked and the current people of the nations that refuse to help us in our pursuit of independence will get together in some regions and demand freedom from their majority spic or muslim states.
In USA the white vote alone wont matter in the elections, the democrats just have to wait eight years for a permament victory

Watch out with the spics. They are ultra christian and indeed have conservative values, so they might actually join the republican option once they are legally in.
Some different thing are the muslims in Europe. They will always be a cancerous tumor within any non muslim society, supported by big money in Qatar or Emirates to eventually control an european country, most likely France or Sweden.
Great events are about to happen in Europe, and not all of them are going to be peceful, or pleasant to witness. I just hope the EU collapses, rapefugies are kicked out and why not, new sates like Catalonia get legal status free from decaying, corrupted shitholes like that joke they call Ass-pain.

well you don't know whether he ever called Romanians gypsies

I never did it cause we have gitanos

cucked by Castillan alphas for centuries and colonized by Andalusians

>still getting cancer from NATO bombings in Kosovo
Everyone carries his heavy cross, I guess

friendly reminder that Asturias-Galicia was never Islamed

Attached: David_Villa2.jpg (800x599, 84K)

>ignores the fact that many moors scaped NORTH from the christians, making his way up to Galicia

redpill me on the pique chants, why is shakira's kid wakazo's?

Cause wakaso is black I think its an Espanyol chant