Do you have any theories about what motive(s) caused the Nice terror attacks? The Guardian...

Do you have any theories about what motive(s) caused the Nice terror attacks? The Guardian, French police and academics seem to be all out of ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ePVxRLDM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guy wanted to play GTA in real life

ISLAM
I
S
L
A
M

They said on the American news they discovered he had multiple accomplices and had been planning for this attack for a while.

One of them even told him to fill the truck with bricks and cut the brakes.

First post best post.

hi cuck

you are a retard.

its islam cuck
KEK

>Well known for being a shitty person.
>Probably owned money to some criminals.
>Make him deliver weapons to a terrorist group.
>Doesn't know it's Bastille day.
>After being let threw a barricade some cop probably tried to stop him.
>Freaked out and started running people over.

Silly headline names
>nice attack
>Truck kills people

my bet is he was a french nationalist who did it in protest of france being part of the eu

whatever it is, it isnt the obvious answer
it is impossibru

Idk but shouldn't this truck be covered in blood?

>Mohamed "i'm rollin', they hatin' " Lahouaij-Bouhlel

Socio/psychopaths probably get bored with their lives as often as normal people. And while normal people might play GTA or something to add some excitement to their life, these guys choose the actual thing. Plus, they know they're guaranteed global publicity. All in all, if you have no empathy for human life, it's an easy way to go out with a bang.

GOURANGA!

Donald Trump. Donald Trump made him do it obviously.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ePVxRLDM0

Quit being an islamophobe!!! Everybody knows it was toxic masculinity, AS USUAL!!

How fucking moronic are these people? Treating this as if it's such a deep "mystery" to be solved when he LITERALLY yelled out the reason during the attack...

Europe is doomed.

The format of this post is so... strange

I am having trouble untangling it's meaning, we may never know

islamic radicalization and jihad.

opression by the white man

He must have dropped his kebab on the floor and lost control of the truck trying to pick it up. Obviously not all Muslims are terrorists.

>Fill truck with bricks and cut the brakes

I don't understand how this would make it lethal

White society and toxic masculinity

more mass will mean that it wont lose momentum as much when it hits someone.

there is just not enough evidences, it was not racial motivated, the guy made a suicide assisted by police plus was a religious person. Need to dig more

Islam's self-correction mechanism against tyranny -- which it defines not as what we call tyranny but as social degeneracy -- is terrorism. All Muslims are always under obligation to violently attack and humiliate the degenerate. The family of the shahiyd or jerk who actually goes and does it gets money from the wealthy and the community as a kind of recognition of the transferred obligation, like paying someone else to take your army draft card.

just another muslim unfairly oppressed by the white man

He had to really make a delivery... Like the guy who he was delivering too tips well but only if your on time.