twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacked

>le film
You don't say

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroconvulsive_therapy

>dude I'm mentally ill check it out in a snowflake call me xer lmao

She can fuck off

>him

She looks nothing like a man. She was a cutie.
Her fight with Keanu was disappointing af tho.

Jason Statham vs. Megalodon

That's not a joke answer by the way, look it up. That movie is actually happening, it's got a $150 million budget and Ruby is in it

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added

Is she, dare I say, /ourboy/?

>cashing in on the tranny vote without mutilating yourself or alienating normal people
genius desu

>She was sexually abused as a child by a relative
>came out as a lesbian at the age of 12
Like pottery

>potentially the first movie in which a killer shark gets called "cunt" and spin-kicked in the face

Opening night tickets, for sure.

What are the other 2 movies

XXX 3 and Resident Evil Final Chapter

kek

IRL steelbane. Hoory sheet.

im laughing way louder than i should have

why is she always playing a hot chick in mans clothes?

*blocks your heteronormative social constructs*

Caging my cock and torturing my balls.

hell for being a sinner

I don't know but chicks in mens' clothes is my fetish so I'm glad she does

i understand, shes way more attractive in mens clothes

Jane Wick

I honestly thought she was supposed to be Moira in RE7 until she got sucked up into that giant fan and torn to pieces.

Either way, why design and cast a character that looks exactly like a character from the games and not make it that character?

Is that a Kenmore or a Frigidaire?

You're talking about a movie where Jill, Ada and Leon die offscreen before the first scene and Wesker gets crushed to death by a door at the end

>you were never there to protect her from bullying and help her explore her identity

Doesn't she unironically identify as gender fluid?

She identifies as brake fluid.

Somebody please post her tushy in John Wick 2.
The closeup scene where you can see her panty outline through her trousers :3

>Somebody please post her tushy in John Wick 2.

Just as soon as a non-dogshit rip comes out I'll keep you posted

I hope she gets cool cyborg upgrades in John Wick 3: Get Wick or Die Trying

Thank you

The only upgrade she's getting is an extra fluffy casket pillow

>brake fluid
>not tranny fluid

you had one job

And where's that from, the director, the screenwriter?

Please tell me that movie is part of the crank cinematic universe.

Tranny fluid isn't real. Now you're just being silly.

>Tranny fluid isn't real
then what's Bailey Jay always eating off her hands at the end of every video?

how many times do you have to be told that they're dead
they make a special point of explaining IN WORDS that john leaves the knife in the heart of common so he can live
and then they show WITH A CLOSE UP that he takes the knife out of xher when he stabs thon so zhe'll die