THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY CONVENTION

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY CONVENTION

America needs a strong leader...so why aren't you voting for me?

>tfw your coronation is cancelled

Not a Trump supporter, just trashposting.

Cause ur guac bowls couldn't even hold trumps nut after he cucked u

Let's be honest, did you guys really think he would have been nominated if Trump wasn't running?

What is he up to tonight?

Watching movies in bed with Columba while the convention is going on?

Jerking off in guac bowls

yes. he was the establishment pick and had a huge war chest and the best of staff

"This could hurt someone."

Yeb!....NO!!!

No. America has Chinese level passive censorship and many things are widely understood in the discourse but never mentioned or acknowledged by mainstream media or the academy. Among these is solid disapproval of the Iraq war and of House Bush.

Slow and steady wins the race

I COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

that's my OC!

This is why I love greentexts.

FOOLISH GUAC BOWL MERCHANT

All around me are familiar faces

Time for me to post OC that doesn't apply anymore

>because you stopped it

worn out places

worn out faces

i find it kind of funny

Nah, this country did not a third Bush in office anyway. If trump never ran Cruz would've probably been the republican nominee.

Bright and early for their daily races

Cause your mom is stronger

Going nowhere, going nowhere

Cruz only got as far as he did because he was riding on Trump's coattails for half of the primaries

Their tears are filling up their glasses

No expression, no expression

I'm really gonna miss him

Trump's bantz against him made an enjoyably yet comfy spectacle

Is that the fabled invisible noose maneuver?

Step back from that ledge my Jeb

You're an idiot if you think Jeb doesn't benefit from this.

As governor of Florida, his family and Trump go way back.

In tonight's speech, Trump eluded to privatizing medical and security issues.

Who do you think owns that stuff?

"Trump's the only person who could have beat hillary!!"

I'm sure you guys were eating your words as soon as he called for the muslim ban.

He's not going to win. Atleast Jeb wouldn't have polarized the fucking populace for not even wanting to consider the republican party.

And ted wasn't a serious figure. trumps votes would have gone mostly to jeb without trump.

Rand would've almost definitely gotten the nomination. He had the best chance of beating Hillary outright and was pretty much even with Trump in debate performances, whether or not anybody is willing to admit that.

Where my JebHeads at??

guess I'm a #GuacMerchant now

you weren't even remotely outrageous enough

I want to drown my sorrow

Talk shit all you want. Hillary will be president. You'll know for sure if trump is presidential material in the debates. Given that he doesn't just shout "YOU SHOULD GO TO JAIL" every 2minutes

I picture Yeb at family thanksgiving.
>It feels really great to be here with you, mom, dad, and brother.
>I'll just go sit at the table
>George Senior gets an uncomfortable look seeing Jeb try to find a seat at the large oak table in the dining room
>"Perhaps you should sit at the governor's table, this one is for presidents"
>in the living room a fisher-price plastic table has been set up with a ubiquitous misspelling of governor reading "govner's table" scrawled in crayon across it.
>"...but I thought I was going to sit with the rest of the family." Jeb feebly replies
>"You are, but this table is for presidents." said Bush Jr. pointing at the oak lion footed dining room table.
>Jeb hunches over the fisher-price table..
>"You forgot your governor's hat." Bush Sr says
>Jeb puts on his guvner's party hat, while seated quietly at the guvnor's table for thanksgiving dinner, remembering that time he was almost president.

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Believe me, I don't have Sup Forums goggles on, and I realize that it's not a shoe-in for Trump. I honestly believe it's a coin-flip as far as who wins, as of now.

As far as debating Hillary goes, I suspect that Trump will wreck her, not because of the memes necessarily, but due to the fact that he can run to the left of her on alot of issues. Hillary can garner no support from the debate, since her campaign will try the same goofy tactics they've been using the whole time, and she's proven that she can't win over independents, but Trump stands to win over some working class democrats that don't give a fuck about social issues, along with independents.

>bugle boy

thanks for the memories, senpai

Kek

The primaries were supposed to be nothing but a formality for his coronation.

underrated

you're not laughing now

Nope. It would've been Rubio.

THIS ISN'T HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Don't worry, Jeb. There's always 2020.

Trump is going to fuck up the country so bad they'll beg for another Bush.

It's not over for Jeb yet

Sometimes I actually feel really bad for him. All memes aside. His entire run was a miserable failure but it was so miserable that it makes me sad. I hope he's happy now with whatever he is doing....

No, it would have been Rubio or maybe even Carson.