Heem

Wmmarankings.com
Bjpenn.com
Mma is dead

Attached: 17D04B43-F2C7-4CC1-83D5-C101BB8F5817.jpg (395x612, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zonmRetSwbU
youtu.be/NMgqfgn1q6M
mmafighting.com/2018/3/10/17040758/dashs-jeff-smith-explains-how-cryptocurrency-could-be-the-future-for-fighter-compensation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thread bro

Attached: C0BE03A4-AA83-4E5C-A4AA-277F4D93A9F8.jpg (1000x600, 395K)

all these black heavy weights need to start fucking dieting. Blaydes, Willis, and Lewis are all fat as fuck and it's annoying because they're clearly very athletic

QUITE PUNGENT MY DEAR

Thanks, this year they will be FORCED to recognize JWill. Unironically the best prospect at HW.

Attached: 5242AE94-E036-4FE3-8A40-AEEE040F831E.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

According to Eugene, J-Will is extremely agile on the mat

Dude, JWill moves better on his feet than blaydes or Lewis by a lot. It’s insane how he moves for a guy his size. Lewis is slow and just has good bursts, blaydes is just stiff as heck.

>tfw all the decent folks are on the discord, where autism and waifuposting and scat are all banned
feels fucking amazing man. you handful of spergs that no one wants to interact with stay here in your containment thread

Attached: 1494718789789.jpg (342x406, 54K)

>dude JWill movement LMAO!
>gets outstruck, outpaced, outfasted, and submitted by a 50 year old skinnyfat Puerto Rican with no power and 25 years' worth of wear and tear on his body

What?

hahahaha I confused him with Walt Harris, my bad user

wow americans are dumb baka senpai

to be fair, they look kind of alike

>he says while posting

Harris is literally him but in a better shape

exactly lol

youtu.be/zonmRetSwbU
This man is the future. Skills, good training camp, athleticism, personality, confidence. Don’t pretend like you don’t see it. Champ 2019 guaranteed.

why do all the big black HWs have knock knees

Favourite submission? Mines the gogoplata

Gogoplata is a meme, lad. It'll work a maximum of one time on a quality opponent.

until stipe knocks his head off and rapes his wife

Overeem-Ngannou was an early stoppage

Favorite submission is the D’arce choke
Favorite technique is the Schaub Shutdown

the guillotine choke

the bugladyrka

fact: lithuanians are the most powerful race in the world

Attached: 9e087b2916a1303076102dead61776f0--dolph-lundgren-martial-arts.jpg (736x1083, 73K)

free jon jones

you've really gone off the deep end lately, did your boyfriend break up with you?

His bull left his GF.

In many ways jon jones was never free

Is it fun living in Lithuania and who is your favorite Australian/New Zealand fighter?

Attached: 20180309_230911.jpg (520x445, 94K)

>favorite Australian fighter
that's tough. I really like Tyson and Tai, but Sir Robert Knuckles is the champ. Jake Matthews is cool too
>favorite Kiwi fighter
probably Hangman Hooker

youtu.be/NMgqfgn1q6M
This is Schaub tier analysis.

yeah but that one time you won with a gogoplata

Assuming that opponent isn't already familiar with the move, which is a slim chance these days. Literally just posture up and nobody will ever gogoplata you unless they're so much better than you that they can goof around with meme moves.

It's very chill here
tuvasa

Stipe has never dealt with the fluidity of a B-B-B-B-BEAST like J-Will

who heemed /heem/?
it's so sleepy..

Attached: Stephens ends Alpha Meme.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Mods. Everyone has been getting banned. I think Calendar was 50% of the posts here and he got gadooshed to reddit

is this the thread?

Attached: clawja-sexual.jpg (231x238, 15K)

This is a ded ass month, thankfully April is absolutely filled with bangers.

Yes

Attached: 7F21E708-56FA-40E8-A8E7-E58CD68E6F82.jpg (1125x619, 474K)

i think so.

Attached: clawja is perfect.jpg (937x1171, 102K)

I've been permabanned, fucking sucks man

For sure my guys

Dude Stipe's losing to Volkov long before he get's that fight

>s-stipe will l-l-lose...... THIS time!

Attached: 1518462551280.jpg (691x625, 218K)

>Volkov
lol

They think everyone and anyone is the spammer. I got permabanned on a Starbucks wifi for whining about the mods, said I was ban evading. Theyre fucking retarded.

Russians are cryptonite to Croats

*mods said i was ban evading

Stipe can't handle lanky slavs kind of like how Gus can't handle blacks

>mmafighting.com/2018/3/10/17040758/dashs-jeff-smith-explains-how-cryptocurrency-could-be-the-future-for-fighter-compensation

>hey you guys do you mind if we pay you in magic beans?

Our boy Albini will stop Stipe

ATT Arlovski is a new beast for sure

>having this little respect
Volkov will get comfortably decisioned by the next HW champ.

Attached: werGOAT faces off with ''''cardio'''' cain.jpg (1600x900, 295K)

Anyone else casually pont out in the middle of a conversation that you could Heem the guy your talking to dead and that he couldn't do anything about it?

for sure my dude

>can't handle lanky slavs
>has never lost (or even fought for that matter) to a lanky slav

user...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Werdum is getting heemed.

Isn't he Dutch? I thought he was but I also can't speak to the origins of the name Struve

>albini
>couldnt put away Andre "glass slipper chin" Arlovski

that NZ knacker/pikey who drank out of some rando's shoe could be on to something though

>Struve
>slav

>british education
lets leave it at that

Attached: 1518469491261.png (583x418, 74K)

When is Ryan Hall fighting again?

Attached: ryan-hall-artem-lobov-tuf-22-finale-2.jpg (640x420, 252K)

Never hopefully

he's the spammer
he even admitted

For sure Werdum is an absolute chinlet my man just touch him and hes out one-hunnert percent i too am a 194er

Attached: natty Brazilian GOAT and roidfoot.jpg (600x400, 108K)

the GOAT.

Werdum is a fightlet my guy

The obese mod bans people for metaposting so any complaints about him or any conversation at all about /heem/'s internal affairs will earn you a ban. Lots of people are probably gonna be banned now. Including me. The spergmod is an obese nigger though so who cares.

Stipe unironically was the real winner that night

>the Dutch are Slavs

Fucking retard.

I agree but i disagree my man he's my favorite fighter and for sure one of the GOATs but he needs to get that belt back. Volkov first, Reem or Blaydes afterwards i would think.

Attached: white man.jpg (1000x1500, 679K)

you said it'll work a maximum of one time
one time is all it takes to be the guy that won with a gogoplata that one time

if there wasnt for stipe
werdum would be GOAT without question
he beat the best
he got robbed in the last fight vs overeem
and he is fighting for 20years
he is literally a beast

Attached: 1517267917743.jpg (482x361, 15K)

For sure he hasn't fought anyone on his level since Reem but A.) he lost the decision but won the fight so he should habe already had a rematch with stip and B.) everyone in HW is shit or injured

Attached: dum.png (730x380, 262K)

Stipe won the fight but Werdum won the war

whos this idiot werdum spammer? You guys need to stop being so much stock behind one fighter.

Werdumb will either loose split desc, or get KTFO. I'm hoping for the latter, Brazilian monkey trying to start fights with people not in his weight class because he's tired of losing to bigger names.

Attached: holdonimstilltalking.jpg (1129x587, 82K)

if he can put ngannou away he'll have a shot for sure

Werdum spammer is T-City spammer, who use to be Shlob spammer

They won't let Ngannou near another grappler for years. Ngannou will get Hunt or Lewis next. Or Volkov, if he wins.

>losing to bigger names

what bigger names? the only bigger name than him is Miocic and this is arguable

maybe he doesn't need another fight if he beats Volkov, but it's hard to count the Harris fight since it was so rushed it looked like it was a training, i would like to see him vs Ngannou too.

He only has h8rs because of le ebin werdum face and his un-aesthetic record, anyone who isn't a caz knows he is a legend.
>werdum spammer
I only post about him every so often my man. He is a top ranked HW, a GOAT of the sport and has a fight coming up. You should watch his fights sometime, he will earn your respect. Chin, cardio, heart.

Attached: werdum bless.jpg (1310x873, 114K)

Ngannou is a cardiolet and they're going to pair him off with the Black Beast. I don't think the UFC wants these nogs who gas in 5 seconds in the title picture unless they have no choice.

>loses to post usada overeem
>can't submit Travis Browne
>last two fights were against a guy who lost to black beast and some random can that is 10W and 7L in his MMA career

Attached: 1512261165639.jpg (275x287, 22K)

Tybura was unironically winning against Lewis until he lost

>implying he really lost to Reem
no, he got robbed

>can't submit Travis Browne
ok that's a problem but Browne wasn't so deleted at the time

>last two fights were against a guy who lost to black beast and some random can that is 10W and 7L in his MMA career
Tybura was a fairly good prospect and he dominated the whole fight, black beast on the other hand got wrestlefucked the whole fight and found a KO at the end, i just said i hardly counts the Harris fight and because of this i think he needs 2 more wins to gain a title shot since he got robbed vs Reem

this
they literally made overeem win so ngannou doesnt have to fight against werdum
werdum would embarass him
after the cormier fight
if styp wins, he's the first in line that deserves the titleshot without doubt
it's the troll mandrama spammers who report each of my posts

Attached: 1496344987602 - Copy.gif (300x225, 1.15M)

for sure Tybura and Walt Harris are huge wins my guys 100%

Harris wins the rematch

are heem posters this dumb or are just memeing??? i've said literally 4 times that i don't even count the Harris fight and the Tybura fight wasn't all that too and he might have to win 1 or 2 more fights to have a title shot

Maybe he could rematch Travis Browne again? Travis has proved to be a peach of a beast. But hey no matter what his path to the title might be, I think we all look forward to him sprinting face first into Stipes fist again

Ngannou or Blaydes/Reem are most likely.

reem doesnt deserve shit
he realistically lost 3 out of his last 4 fights

It will be Blaydes-Reem for the shot 100%

Werdum/Volkov winner needs to fight Blaydes/Reem winner to determine who the #1 C is, especially if Reem wins since he already got starched by Stipe

They are both dumb and memeing, only an absolute caz wouldn't respect Werdum's record. This is his last chance at the belt though imo

Attached: the wife.jpg (2500x1667, 861K)

>Luke Rockhold on facing Alex Gustafsson
>“I’ll be coming to 205, I’m gonna handle my business, and you better be sure I’m coming for that ass.”

>Gustafsson " Can’t ask for more .chinny as middle weight. KO’d as a LHW. Fool yourself to believe its the weight cut. "

This is it lads, the chinlet can with the worst boxing defence is going to retire after losing to the best boxer in the UFC.

Is there any more possibly satisfying moment in the UFC for 2018?

"You know Australia is like my second home, the fans have a lot of love, the surfing and excellent wines like California" - Luke Rockhold 4 days before being HEEM'D in Australia and Yoel exposing Luke's receding hairline before kissing him.

Other events in the UFC I'm looking forward to:

Tyquil losing and being kicked from the roster, RDA can do it, Wonderboy can do it in a rubbermatch (GSP currently assessing opponents to "elevate my legacy")

Gooby officially retiring or getting heem'd into retirement

Machida to retire Vitor "the fraud" Belfort

Jon Jones getting a lengthy ban from USADA

Cody " no chin" Garbage to lose in his undeserved rematch or against rightful contender Riviera

Great matches between Whittaker and Romero, Tony and Khabib, Blessed and T-city, mildly excited for DC and Stipe but more for Gus v DC and Stipe v Cain.

Cláudia to flush Joanna "el odioso ogro de Polonia" and Nig Rose

SHAUB BLESS

Attached: You.png (665x465, 115K)

The thing is because everyone seems to think Luke has literally no chance against Gus, including me, he'll probably manage to pull off some meme win because >MMA