What are some movies where the protagonist is the architect of his own destruction?

What are some movies where the protagonist is the architect of his own destruction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally name a better entertainer. Everyone else is a synthetic, robotic product of corporate machine.

Buy more Brain Pills Plus, shabbos goy!

>Literally name a better entertainer.

...All of them?

>yfw Alex Jones has been a liberal all along mocking the alt right and conspiracy theorists

I'M SORRY, I KNOW I LET YOU DOWN
I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF
I THOUGHT THAT I COULD LIVE FOR NO ONE ELSE

FISH PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

>it was a fish person Jerry, I swear.

Shattered

wtf? this man is fucking nuts

No, just a charlatan.

Adam Savage is good but not quite as good as Alex.

>People on the Alt-Right hate globalism
>People on the Alt-Right want Islamic countries to change their ways
Is this not contradictory?

I would be if you didn't make that up, SJW

>Under cross-examination he spoke not only about George Soros and overly potent marijuana, but also his taste for zebra meat and canned exotic game hunts, and confirmed that a big bowl of hot Texas chili caused him to forget details about his kids’ lives, which he’d referenced in his deposition.

Why would this even come up?

the alt-right just believes in civic nationalism, everyone should just embrace christanity and economic liberalism then we can all blanda upp and eat as many hamburgers as we want

we don't want them to 'change their ways' we want them to stay in their own fucking country and stop ruining ours
>inb4 BUT THATS BECAUSE YOU GO TO WAR IN THEIR COUNTRIES!
yeah, I know. and a lot of us didn't fucking vote for, support that bullshit but are governments are greedy cunts. fuck them. the world would be a better place if we STAYED OUT THE MIDDLE EAST

Stop raping children, Paki.

he's a radio and tele evangelist who's religion of choice is conspiracy with a dash of christian fundamentalism and the classic good vs evil story.

it's performance art, in a nonscripted and natural way. in 2017 the world news doesn't matter, so why not at least listen to someone who makes mundane things seem entertaining?

Literally everyone else in and out of the industry.

dont even like whumpf anymore but hillary's stupid fucking cunt self is hilarious

Fucking knew it...

There is literally a thread about this in Sup Forums. Just go there

>see this post
>go to Sup Forums and find thread
>about to post
>do captcha
>press submit
>thread now archived
not using Sup Forums until the moron trump supporters leave

Stephen Colbert was such an utter cunt for going after Jones' divorce proceedings and custody battle on his show

Why it's almost as though he's unstable or something!

He espoused that the massacre of children was a conspiracy by Obama to take guns from people, before the bodies were even cold. Fuck him.

How about you take your board back from redditors instead of shitting up ours you fucking cuck.

Good luck proving your look at reddit.

>People on the Alt-Right want Islamic countries to change their ways
Not true. They want Islamic people to stay in Islamic countries. Who cares what those savages do to each other as long as the rest of us aren't subjected to it?