Deadwood thread, cocksuckers! Hurry now, before the hoopleheads get too riled up

Deadwood thread, cocksuckers! Hurry now, before the hoopleheads get too riled up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFIojradr4Y
youtu.be/pzOGIDmIBvk
youtu.be/5uPGF5t2K5A
youtu.be/g0t1UmOL_Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=Th4I3aJ68wY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The one thing making me looking forward to american gods.

this trailer got me watching it again, fantastic show. wonder when we'll hear news about the movie again

youtube.com/watch?v=mFIojradr4Y

SWEDGIN

Who /leon/ here?

Never found out what a hoople was

Stephen Merchant

Was Wolcott, dare i say it, /our guy/?

Was Cy the literal devil? youtu.be/pzOGIDmIBvk

>tfw can't understand what the fuck anyone is saying in this show

youtu.be/5uPGF5t2K5A

>tfw no Deadwood movie to finish the story.

Best character coming through, not even memeing.

I actually just watched Deadwood for the first time back in January.

Seasons 1 and 2 are god-tier but Season 3 was a train-wreck, i especially hated all the stuff involving Hearst.

Maybe i'll have to re-watch the show again to appreciate Season 3 more but so far i really didn't like it.

Bullock beating up Farnum is one of the best moments in television history.

SAN FRANCISCO COCKSUCKAH

His election speech had me rolling on the floor, too bad I can't find it on JT. Seriously one of the funniest characters ever, funnier than literally 90% of famous comedy personas. "Do not STEAL any of this money, E.B!"

Season 3 is not for everyone, it requires discipline. Please don't take this as a shot at you, I simply say there's much more in there than it meets the eye.

"EB was left out! EB was left out!"

Also, upon Charlie remarking on his "clammy hands" in the first episode

"Wet palms run in my family" - EB

youtu.be/g0t1UmOL_Iw

TAKE THAT, GOD DAMN YOU!

>Let me suss out that new trim, Johnny, before I earn some added rebuke

General Nigga

I forgot Garret Dillahunt played TWO exceptional characters in this show. Francis Wolcott is one of the most frighteningly insane people I've ever seen portrayed.

>Past hope. Past kindness or consideration. Past justice. Past satisfaction. Past warmth or cold or comfort. Past love. But past surprise? What an endlessly unfolding tedium life would then become.

I grew up on fucking westerns and couldn't understand half what they were saying, needed subtitles. I hate niggers and yet I understood The Wire much easier. Honestly it felt like Milch had stumbled upon some lost play of Shakespeare's and turned it into a TV show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Th4I3aJ68wY

Steve is /ourguy/ don't try to deny it

>The white man bears the niggers' weight around his neck like a fucking albatross!

Was Milch redpilled?

there is one word in that line above an 8th grade reading level user

>what is context

My point being it shouldn't be difficult to understand even out of context.

Favorite moment in the whole series is when Al gets all fucked up, comes limping in, and after he's rode Jewel's ass for a season and a half, she quips - there goes Al, dragging that fucking leg.

sides = gone

>Her gutter mouth, and the widow in an opium stupor: a conversation for the ages.
based EB

Sheriffs killing the mayor!

Something like a normie, I fugure

the literal devil wouldn't have gotten owned by Hearst as badly as Tolliver did

Use subtitles, bro.

>God is real Cy
>GOD IS REAL YOU COCKSUCKER!

" 'f I had that mug on me I believe I'd cut down on getting told how butt fuckin ugly I was by not starin at fuckin strangers. "

SWEAGEN!

>ywn beat the piss out of your nemesis and get your ass beat and become best friends.

Look it up, they were best friends until they died.

nah, still pissed they cancelled top tier tv kino, so not gonna fall for that

WHITE COCK SUCKER, SUEDIN!

who are you talking about?

San Francisco cocksucka