Is there a comfier setting than the American south?

Is there a comfier setting than the American south?

Yeah, New York and California come to mind. The South is full of inbred, racist white trash Drumpf voters who think Faux News is legit.

shut up nigger

>New York and California
>comfy

holy shit, no

>tfw youll never be an us marshall and go around the south in your cowboy boots and stetson hat shooting bad guys

PNW or alaska

>no suburban retards
You disappoint.

okay user, to be fair its p comfy

but i think endless nihilistic space adventure is more comfy

Shit taste

0/10 at least try

literally one of those is from the south. the american southwest is not the south.

Bottom right?

op here canada fag so anywhere that looks dusty and hot is considered "the south"

I should have also mentioned it helps if the movie is set in the 18-1900;s

yeah, the north east or north west

basically its the same setting but not as hot, the seasons change, you still get the small town feel and not as many dark people

o brother where art thou
coen brothers

comfy as hell soundtrack t b h

Pacific Northwest

Rural New England

This guy knows what hes talking about.

Any movies with that same /comfy/ snowy setting as fargo?

south west you mean
I'm a Canadian and have been all over America
the actual south is unironically much better than the North

the north is such trash and full of methheads/deluded suburban snobs

also, Let me in

>Rural New England
fuck yeah

Yeah, it's called Your Life, if you move to the glorious North Dakota.

What's comfy about incest, roadkill and illiteracy?

this isn't Pennsylvania we're talking about here

>almost solely used to signify poverty, decay, strife, fading cultures, doomed aristocracy, twisted morals, crushing modernity, genocide, slavery
>"""""comfy"""""

Is bottom left There Will Be Blood?
I thought was in California

>Let Me In
But the original is so much better

Tuscany

There Will Be Blood is set in Southern California

Texas, to be exact

Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado.. the comfy 3.

Nondescript Central American jungle village in a country rulde by a dictator masterrace

whats the fourth pic from

I'm originally from the South and agree--it's hard to beat rural NE for comfiness.

>Let me in

kys yourself

Arizona and Colorado definitely. What I've seen of New Mexico is pretty fucking shit.

>tfw northern arizona master race and don't have to deal with the hell on Earth that is the Maricopa Valley

feels goodman

comfy kino setting thread?
pic related

I'm very certain OP only posted this thread so he could plant that post in here and collect (You)'s

Arizona north of the Sedona area is great tier.

Try New Mexico above the Santa Fe line. The Cibola Forest is nice but it just becomes desert after Albuquerque/Los Lunas. However there is the mountains south east of the White Sands range, and pretty much everything above the Taos line is beautiful.

Except Farmington, fuck Farmington.

Yeah, a friend of mine used to go to UNM and I just remember thinking Albuquerque was about the worst I could imagine a city being. Not even trying to meme.

Santa Fe is alright but it's never blown me away. I guess I should give the more rural/national park-y areas a chance. White Sands does seem super fucking cool.

Middle Earth

This is just rural England. Tolkein is a hack.

>false flagging this badly

Albuquerque is only fun for 3 days as a tourist, or if you've lived here. The surrounding mountains to the east are good for hiking around. By the Santa Fe line I meant the area, never actually the city, the forests and mountains around. White sands is...well white sands, beautiful all around, but pray you come in a semi cloudy day because the sunsets there are amazing, heavenly sometimes. But the Sacramento mountains (i think that's the name) have that sweet rural feel to them.

washington state / colorado / minnesota

Girls with the dragon tattoo

>film crews will never step foot in Seattle because Vancouver looks almost the same

That being said, there's a lot of shitty horror movies set here

There is no comfier setting than the deep south, preferably south carolina or alabama

Its honestly hilarious how many Sup Forumstards fell for this incredibly obvious b8.

What kinos are these? I'm pretty sure top right is no cunt for old guys, and the bottom left is there might be a little blood, but what are the other two?

The American Frontier.

Vancouver >> Seattle

deal with it, yank

latin america is pretty comfy

Bottom right is O Brother Where Art Thou.

the fat annoying girlfriend took me out of it for a second but then i remembered it took place in nebraska

>there will be blood
>no country for old men
>the south

I dont even know what the top right movie is but i guarantee its not in the south either

Gilmore Girls made me want to live in New England

>hmm yes more pissfilter pls

I live in South Georgia and it's not comfy it's hot and humid as fuck. It's not even summer yet. I hate the weather here.

>redditors eagerly reply to this

Spain is better and you have no violent gangs

top right is no country for old men... it's in new mexico

Canuck here, Southern states are pretty nice i thought it would be really humid and hot but i must have lucked out because it was only about 90 degrees and not that humid.

fpbp

spain is pretty cool too, but we're talking about movies, not good countries, I know south america is a shithole

That's all southwest.

I find that northerners are just as likely to be hicks as southerners but far more likely to be in denial of it. In that regard southern hicks tend to have a greater charm to them.

This is in California, I live like 10 minutes away from this place.

Wasn't it aqcuired from mexico anyway?

North Dakota. Fargo (both film and series) have an incredibly comfy, innocent and relaxed atmosphere... until shit starts happening.

That's Andalusia

wait a minute i thought this was /out/

mean top left, forgive me I'm from the south

I immediately turn off a movie that takes place in nyc.

That's Hell or High Water. They filmed it in New Mexico.

This.

Part of the reason I *loved* Moonrise Kingdom.

>ellipses

FUCK

YOU

Most set in small coastal towns.

Especially if they have diners and trips out on boats.

I really find the southwest to be super comfy.
Breaking bad, my name is earl, all those Killers videos.

It seems so peaceful

Northern NM, Sandias/Manzanos and Gila area in SE New Mexico are godtier pretty

having grown up in a small new England town, you didnt miss much

Southerner here, it's abhorrently hot and humid here for half of the year, can't go outside and even stand for five minutes without glistening in sweat

>not comfy at all

Okay, let's go.

This is true

t. some one who has raced at VIR in july

don't closed cockpit cars exceed 130°F in hot weather?

Swiss alps

they sure can, but most of the more badass closed cars have decent a/c. and most of the drivers in our series used cool shirts or the like.

those images make me very anxious for some reason

weekend ringer or SCCA league?

I was there with the lamborghini super trofeo series a few years ago.

the weather sucked, but vir's go kart track made up for it.

>be from good ol' appalachia
>have a very strong command of the english language but also a pronounced accent
>have to take speech therapy to cure my "accent" lest people assume I'm an inbred hick

None of you fucking Yankees or mountain men understand this.

Hell, for starters