>AK-15s
>(((Kohn)))

Kohn?

(((Kohn)))?

Who?

Wtf I hate mother's and fathers now

>ak-15

Blacks still murder way way more.

Oh and we are profiled by the way. I went to my mother in law's preschool to bring her cupcakes for her students and got stopped at the front door and made to hand over the cupcakes and told to leave. It was so akward and there was women peering out from every doorway and over every desk in the office, like they had their hand hovering an imaginary panic button.

Meanwhile my wife got to take her bag of candy straight to her classroom, and talk to the kids.

she's a deluded cunt, wow

I think she's trying to be the poor man's Rachel Maddow.

The leaders of this country are not who you think they are. They aren’t reptilians, no, they are something much more sinister. Ever since we first achieved prosperity, aliens have wanted to leech off our hard work and steal the very essence of American greatness. They have been flooding our borders, taking over our jobs, stealing our welfare, and cucking us. One of these groups of aliens are testudinata-like in demeanor, and have been infiltrating the highest ranks of government with great fervor. It has come to my attention that last year, they even attempt to go after the seat of the presidency of the united states of America. Mitch “Tortoise” McConnell is their leader, their party man, completely undocumented, living off of America tax dollars. As his backup plan, and his bid to increase his race’s power he mated with Elizabeth “Turtled” Warren and produce a hybrid. If you look closely, the signs are unmissable. That disgusting hybrid is what went after our great president’s chair. They are also no longer alone, for they have united with Mexican illegals through an unholy marriage of their hybrid. Their goal is simple: give this country to the illegals, and there is nobody in the media talking about this. We need to rally, we need to fight back.

Really made me think

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY VIOLENCE?

>every year or so one white guy goes postal
>every day niggers do absolutely nuffin

>lost violence to white guys with ak-15's
Did something break in the dyke kikes brain? She is talking like a nigger.

(((Kohn)))

god that kike is one ugly bitch

>white guys with AK-15s conducting mass shootings
she realizes you have to lie about things people can't prove wrong nowadays, right?
like if you make some shit up and people google it you're just going to get called a nigtard

>ak-15s

Who's the twink in the OP..

>mfw I literally thought this was a 12 year-old
Holy shit Sup Forums
No, seriously. Holy. Shit.

She's more than 10 years old than I am.

>tfw

When we ship all the diaspora Jews back to Israel will you try to integrate the leftists or just gas them? What will you do with this dyke bitch?

gas em'

As much as I hate Milo, he is 110% right about Sally Kohn.

It is actually a thing though
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/09/01/kalashnikov-ak-15-saiga-107-review/

leaf language has been influenced by arabic

Truly my greatest ally

WTF I hate AK-15's now.

soon mate

What White guys with ak-15s?

lets overlook the AK-15 with a papaya clip gaff

they do profile white guys in such a fashion, or any guys actually.

Fucking pedo

>profile 100M people

good luck

fucking ak-15s next they'll be using glock 9centimeter rounds and extenz magazines.

So where can I find this violence?
Oh thats right, in nigger ghettos.

your (((people))) are very annoying on twitter tonight.

Whoa buddy don't forget those high capacity magazine death guns capable of more that 4000rpm 120mm pistols

Can't even remember the last time a white guy went on a shooting spree as a result of a psychotic break, yet libtards always throw out the "white guy shootingup a school" meme.

Meanwhile, niggers executing cops in the streets, muslims killing dozens of people in Orlando and San Bernandino.

B b b but remember those white guys who were totally not crazy like the one who dressed up like the Joker?

yeah but it hasn't been used in one single shooting by a white guy
this bitch is just stupid

Spree shooting is a very very rare crime. But since it is a crime that's proportional to race and white people are 60-70% of the population, its fine to assume white guys will be more likely if you see at risk detached youth.

""""our"""" """"""""""people""""""""""" are cucks. just ignore them mate

>lost their violence
>AK-15s

I am absolutely convinced Sally Kohn is satirical. No one can be this retarded.

Nobody's this retarded, right?

(((kohn)))

>lost their violence
>AK-15s

just recently watched Ben Shapiro eviscerate her in a debate - good times

>kohn

>liberal columnist

I read that as communist.

>lost their violence
>AK-15

Hypothetically speaking, where would one purchase an AK-15? It's for a friend.

Jesus this kike dykes twatter is A grade cancer

Go shoot up a school cracker

Coming from the dyke kike that was disappointed that her daughter wasn't a lesbian.

tired: huwhyte goys with AK-15s and bowl cuts
wired: brown goys with AK-47s and flip flops

I know - what a retarded thing for anyone to say. On one hand complains about discrimination - then on the other actively hopes her daughter will be part of that discrimination.

Lesbian logic

>I am absolutely convinced Sally Kohn is satirical. No one can be this retarded.

There may be something to this.

Now we know who's behind How is babby formed.