ITT: post Sup Forums failed promises

So much for the successor of Cuauhtemoc Blanco.

Attached: Juan-Carlos-Mosqueda.jpg (300x350, 11K)

remember when erick torres and carlos fierro were gonna be world beaters?

Attached: n_f_c_barcelona_giovani_dos_santos-7756.jpg (400x600, 36K)

Attached: odegaard.jpg (611x458, 23K)

Bojan at least had the excuse that he struggled with anxiety and depression, but Dos Santos was just a lazy asshole who liked clubbing too much.

Whatever happened to Alex Pato? I remember magazines tipping him to be the next best thing, but he was never really much than fairly good to Milan.

The janitor. He was gonna have a real job now he moderates spee for free

Jürgen Damm, he's unironically a headless Chucky Lozano. He literally blew up his head with fireworks.

Attached: DW7UZBwVAAA1Xu0.jpg (312x290, 31K)

Pato got hoed by the Milan med staff, then blackballed by silvio cuz he fucked his daughter. He was still world class and i think Milan shouldve kept him. (Balotelli too)

italy is where careers go to die now.

Attached: 1475291263711.jpg (437x574, 42K)

He's in China now

Attached: me on the left1.jpg (858x536, 69K)

man... i didn't expect to feel today

Isn't the general consensus that he faked his age upon gaining US citizenship which meant that when he was supposedly 14 he was actually in his 20s? This explains why he was seen as a the next coming of Pele at age 14 because he was literally just some grown man playing against schoolkids so obviously he looked good.

Attached: name a more iconic duo, i'll wait.jpg (508x341, 54K)

>billed as the new David Beckham
>retired at the age of 29 because he couldn't hack it

Attached: DAVID-BENTLEY_3157312.jpg (768x432, 53K)

Does anyone else remember about a decade ago that some Australian YouTube wonderkid (I think he was about 6 or 7) got drafted into the Man U youth squad? Wonder what happened to him.

El mercenario de la División de Honor de los Países Bajos

Attached: afonso alves.png (562x353, 96K)

Why do so many players absolutely blast through the Eredivise then fall flat on their arse when they reach the EPL?

Attached: mateja kezman.jpg (275x183, 7K)

He's still only 19, and still belongs to Real Madrid

I've heard that before but I also hear a lot of accusations of being racist if you suggest third worlders lie about their age.
I'd call it a minority opinion but perhaps more common among realist followers of the sport similar to how people didn't believe Lance Armstrong was clean even as he was winning titles and passing all drug tests before his fall from grace.

cuz it's a development league. all the young talent gets bought by teams in other countries so all that remains are those who aren't good enough to move on and chelsea under 18s.

This is partly true. But also the style of play in the Eredivisie is more like La Liga. It's more about Technique and tactics, and less about speed, stamina and physicality. With some players in the Eredivisie you just know they aren't suited for the epl, but technical enough to play in La liga.